Dirty Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dmnoid
Dmnoid
226 Followers

This time, she pulled completely away for a moment. I realized that my mouth was hanging completely open, in an "o" shape, as I tried to will her to suck me deep. I realized that I was putting myself in her place, imagining sucking that filthy thing and liking it, and I blushed slightly, closing my mouth. She did open her mouth then, but more fully then I had. She moved her mouth over my cock's head, until it was in her, but not touching her. Then she pursed her lips around my ridge. I felt her teeth then, gently pressing into my spongy head. It was both threatening and exhilarating Her lips formed a tight seal, and her cheeks sunk in as she sucked slightly, and those teeth stayed on me. She slide to my tip again, scrapping those hard, threatening teeth all down me. I panted in excitement as she pulled away, from the exotic sensation, and then noticed that the dime sized spot of shit was gone from my head. Only a few particle of brown remained where it had been plastered to me.

She moved away from me, some, and slowly let my cock go, so it could point proudly up at the ceiling. She smiled warmly, with her mouth closed, and looked up at me. I sat up a bit more, and looked down at her, between my legs. She craned her neck, and moved toward the light, and opened her mouth. She slowly stuck her tongue out. There, perched on the middle of her tongue, was the spot of shit slowly dissolving, and turning her tongue yellow.

Then she pulled her tongue back in, closed her mouth and eyes, and threw her head back. Her raven hair shimmied in the light, and she smiled up toward the ceiling. I saw her throat constrict, and her small Adam's apple bob. I was sure that she'd swallowed. She smiled wider, and looked at me. She stuck her tongue out, and all that remained was a slight stain.

"This turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I hissed.

She stood up. I wondered where she was going, or what she was doing. Was she going to finish me? Was she going to the bathroom to be sick? It felt like there was a hand around my throat, keeping me from saying anything. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought it would burst.

She took a few small steps toward me, around to one side. Up to the couch, she smiled down at me, reassuringly, and then started to side step with one long leg, to straddle me. So the ass to mouth was already over? It was disappointing, but she'd still given me far more then any other woman had, more then I'd ever dreamed I'd get.

She lowered herself toward me, and I closed my legs. She surprised me again, still teasing me apparently, and sat on my legs, with my cock jutting up, almost like it was attached to her. She reached down with her dirty hand, and grabbed my throbbing cock.

"Do you want this in my ass... or my pussy?"

I don't think I could have spoken if I tried. I simply nodded. Her smile was all I got in return. She hoisted up, and then slowly started to lower herself again. I watched my shit smeared cock slowly slid up between her legs. I could feel the hot wetness of her pussy penetrate straight through me. I could scarcely believe what I was seeing. I could cum right then if I just let myself go. I think she could have too, the way she panted, and her chest heaved. I don't know that I've ever seen her nipples so hard.

She leaned forward, and leaned her forehead against mine, looking into my soul again. I felt laid utterly bare before her. She knew all of my secrets, and all of my kinks better then even I did. She whispered, "Feel good..."

I wasn't sure if she was asking or telling. I took it as a question, and answered breathlessly, "Yes..."

I found my arms around her, and a hand at the back of her head. I pulled her forward, and twisted, so my lips could find hers. I kissed her longingly, and she returned my kiss with passion. I could taste her strong and foul earthy shit on her lips and tongue, but I didn't gag. If anything, it spurred me to kiss her all the more possessively. To take her foulness into myself, to share the disgusting things she had done for my pleasure. I realized that I was slowly pumping up into her as we kissed, and pulled my mouth away from hers briefly.

"I want to cum." I said, begging her. An electric jolt went through her, and she yanked her body off of my cock.

"Wait..." she murmured, brushing her lips against mine for a brief moment again. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

I nodded, understanding her.

"I just need you inside me again first. Can you wait a minute?"

"I think so..."

I reached down, and gently took me by the root of my cock. With her hand steadying it, she guided me into her tight, gripping ass again.

I threw my head back, holding back, just holding back. She lowered all the way, until I was fully sheathed inside of her. I moaned, long and low.

"Don't come yet," she said, and she slowly started riding me. I squeezed my eyes closed, and hung my head backwards off of the couch. It felt so good, her fucking me. I wanted to just let go, but she wanted me to hold back. Her ass felt even warmer then her pussy did, but it was so much tighter. I could smell her ass so much more strongly now. It was cloying really, but it turned me on. As she slowly fucked, I'd swear that it felt like she'd somehow lubed her ass since I'd fucked it earlier. It was a wetter, smoother fuck, with all that hot, clenching tightness that I loved anal for.

I was drowning, trying to keep from cumming, and was forced to try to make my mind wander away from sex. Time seemed to be slowing down, and I was almost becoming impatient with her. I wanted to just pound up inside of her hard, instead of this teasing slow fuck, and just loose my load whenever and however it came. I made a small frustrated noise then, and started to raise my head.

She stood, lifting off of me entirely. I looked at her, and could feel that I was giving her a hard stare. She quickly moved around in front of me again, and put her hands on my knees. She pushed my legs apart, and crawled forward.

"Suck me now," I said. I was done with the teasing. I needed to cum.

She moved until her head was hovering above my stinking, filth cock. It was far, far dirtier then before. I barely recognized it, and thick slabs of shit were plastered to it here and there. It looked like a giant turd in my lap instead of my cock. She stared at it, and I feared that she was going to refuse, to just tease me like she had been.

I raised my hand, and put it to the back of her head. I splayed my fingers, and ran them through her hair like a comb, and then made a fist. I had hold of nearly all of her hair, and held her head tight. She wouldn't be able to pull free without loosing nearly all of her hair, if even then. I started to pull her toward my cock.

Her hands were on my thighs, where she'd scratched me before. Her fingers spread out, and became claw like, digging in just a hint, as if a threat. She trembled, and pushed away from my cock, fighting against me.

I could hurt her so easily now, but I just pushed with ever increasing force, slowly pulling her harder. Her eyes shot up toward mine, looking up at me through those long eyelashes. Her eyes were wide, and her breath fast and frenzied. Her closed mouth was just an inch or two from my smeared cock. I paused, undecided whether to force her or toss her aside. I started to relent, to let up. I couldn't quite bring myself to force her.

She was still staring up at me. Her voice trembled. "Use me hard. Force me... Hurt me..."

I starred, unbelieving for a moment. Then I growled, and savagely started to pull her toward my cock again. She moaned loudly, and pushed against me, fighting. Then I felt her mouth on my cock, and I just kept pulling her down. I forced her to take all of it she could at this angle, and she sputtered and gasped against me. She was pushing against my with her hands, and I could feel her arms trembling in exertion. Then I brought my other hand to bare, to hold her head still, and I just started thrusting hard and fast into her mouth. The smell of shit was strong in the air, and her brown stained spit and drool were being slung all over. I didn't care, I just pounded into her. She struggled, trying to breath, and I didn't care, enjoying the feel of the hot little spinner struggling between my legs.

Then everything seemed to stop, and that first powerful wave of orgasm started to wash over me. I was unaware of where I was, or who I was, or even what I was doing. The most intense orgasm of my life spread through me like a seizure, and I gasped. I couldn't breath, couldn't move, and it was like I was floating in a dark void. White fire burned me away to nothing as the pleasure seared through me. My whole universe seemed to quake as the first few spasms ripped through me.

Slowly, I became aware of her again, struggling between my legs. Struggling to breath. Struggling to live. Dying, just like me. In that moment, I felt like I took her in, consuming her, and she consuming me. I would swear that she swallowed my cock, the root of my being, wholly into herself, and ate it, ate me. We were one.

As the physical spams started slowing down, I went limp entirely, and my legs and ass fell right to the floor. My dirty cock, still turgid and swollen with blood, was yanked from her mouth. The girl collapsed on top of me, into my lap, and my cock continued to spray cum. An instant later, she moved, and I felt her mouth back on me, sucking me down, sucking me in, swallowing everything I had to issue.

Finally, the spasms subsided, and the flow stopped. She slid her mouth off of me, and flipped over onto her back, laying across my legs. My swollen, dirty member drooped slightly, and rested against her cheek, still more erect then not. We both panted and rested, trying to catch our breaths, and regain our energy. As we did, I was surprised to see that my cock didn't go limp, but stayed half erect, like a leaning tree, swaying and bobbing slightly, the slightly weeping head above Chrystal's face. We rested for a minute or two, not moving, just breathing.

Finally, having rested up, Chrystal rolled over again, onto her hands and knees. She was obviously recovering more quickly then I was, having not spent her energy on a devastating orgasm like I had. She looked tired as she looked up at me, but still seemed to be somewhat playful. She took my member in her hand, and pumped me a couple of times, and a little more cum trickled out, displacing the bit that was already on my tip. What had already been on my tip ran down my shaft. She swooped in with a greedy tongue, and lapped all the white juices up, along with some brown that was still clinging to my member, and swallowed it all down.

In the afterglow, I just wanted to hold her and to please her. I started to feel guilty that I hadn't given her an orgasm. "You didn't cum..."

She looked up at me with a dirty smile, and my dirty cock in her hand. "No, but I got you pretty good."

"I want you to cum." Her raised eyebrows were all the response I got. I slid all the way down to the floor, laying on my back next to her. "Sit on my face... let me eat you out."

"Heh... I still haven't gone to the bathroom. I don't think I can hold it much longer. I'll probably end up shitting all over you."

My heart skipped a beat, and then started beating faster, and I actually felt my half erect cock, still in her hand, stiffening. Just a few minutes ago, for the first time ever, I tasted someone else's shit. It was just a little bit, there on her breath, on her lips, and in her mouth. It was strong and nasty, but I liked it. I'd played with my own shit at times, less in recent years, but I knew my own dark flavor well enough. But someone else's... and with her on top, where I might not be able to escape it, or her. A woman that I knew only a few hours every week, when I paid her to pleasure me... it all seemed so dangerous. It was a heady sensation, looking up into her dark eyes, and thinking about it.

"Sit on my face." I repeated.

Her brown lips curled, and she bent down toward me. She gave me a passionate, open mouthed kiss, right on the lips, her shit smearing around my lips, and her dark tinged saliva rolling into my mouth. I managed to hold back my disgust at the strong flavor, and a part of me reveled in the depravity of it. I closed my eyes, and kissed her with all the passion I could, waiting for her to sit on my mouth.

She moved then, and started to turn around to sixty nine me. "No... I want to see your eyes. I already came. Now its your turn."

Her eyes searched mine for a moment, and then she did as I asked. She straddled my face, and started to slowly lower herself to me. I could see her muscles tense, as she lowered, and then hovered just above me. The smell was cloying, almost too much. Her whole cunt was smeared in brown, with little chunks stuck to it and in it. Her normally bright pink pussy was hidden beneath her body's mud. I could also see that her clit was fully engorged, and protruding from behind her hood, like a little cock waiting to be sucked. Her lips were swollen and open too. I breathed the scent in for a while, my heart beating faster and faster, looking up at her nasty cunt, and beyond, up her beautiful, lean body, and to her perfect face, marred only with her shit that had been smeared there from her body.

I suspected that she not only wanted to cum, but that she was hoping that I'd eat her out. I suspected that she'd staged this, somehow guessing the depths of my depravity, and had fulfilled my darkest fantasy. I wanted to give something back to her in return, if I could. I lifted my face to her body, and tentatively licked her shitty snatch. The taste wasn't unpleasant. The smell was worse then the taste. I licked again, this time deliberately from her hole to her clit, actually paying attention to where my tongue landed, instead of the taste in my mouth. She sighed, and I repeated my lick from her hole to her stiffly swollen clit again. This time I paused, and started to swirl my tongue around her clit.

My mouth was watering terribly, but I used the extra moisture to apply to her sex, pressing the thick spit up against her. Her taste finally fell to the back of my throat, and I had to suppress a gag reflex for a moment. The taste certainly wasn't bad... at the tip of my tongue, but way in the back, near my throat, the taste was almost unbearable I'm not quite sure how she'd taken me thrusting hard into her mouth, slamming against the back of her throat with my shitty cock, and not thrown up. This wasn't something a novice could have done. Even with my experienced mouth, I was having trouble. But I was determined not to quit. Even though my eyes watered, and the smell was truly putrid, I didn't stop.

But I wasn't sure how long I could go. I wanted to give this to her, and badly. She'd given me the best orgasm of my life, a memory I'd cherish forever. I had to give back to her. But I was having trouble forcing my mouth to stay next to her stinking, dirty pussy. My tongue just came out and teased at her only, and I didn't seem to be able to keep more then just the tip on her for more then a moment. I blinked, and felt tears leaking from my eyes, not from overwhelming emotion, but just watering from the flavor. But, I was determined. I would do this. Somehow.

I rose my hands to her from behind, and brought my right hand toward her pussy. With two extended fingers, I slowly pushed into her pussy. I needn't have bothered to try to be gentle though. Her dirty pussy was sopping wet, probably the wettest cunt I'd ever felt. Even with the solid, gloopy shit in there, it was just dripping wet. If it wasn't for the shit, I'm sure that pussy juice would be running down her legs. I brought my other hand to her ass, and I slowly circled a fingertip around her asshole. I could feel the hole opening slightly, and then clenching closed, over and over again. I put my finger directly against her hole, and could feel a solid mass just behind her clenching hole, pushing slightly, looking for release. She wasn't exaggerating. She could shit on me at any time.

I looked up into her eyes, and saw that she was studying me. No doubt, she could see a scowl on my face, as I tried to force myself to eat her out. I forced my tongue out as far as it would go, and gave her pussy one hard lap. She groaned, and I shuttered. I collapsed the few inches to the floor, and felt the thick mud of her shit on my tongue. I forced my stomach still so I didn't throw up, and then the watery spit in my mouth seemed to be attacking it. I swirled my tongue inside of my mouth, scraping most of the shit off by rubbing it against the roof of my mouth, and then swallowed. I stuck my tongue way out, and rose up and licked her hard again, with a mostly clean tongue.

She moaned harder, and as I dropped my head back down to the carpet, to clean my tongue again, I stared to pump her wet pussy with my hand. I pushed a single, unlubricated digit deeply and easily into her ass, and she moaned hard again. My finger was instantly plunged deep into the center of a thick mass of shit. I pulled it out, and felt shit clinging to my finger, as if the whole turd was trying to come out with the finger. I rose up a third time, and gave her another hard lick, but stayed in place for as long as I could, maybe fifteen seconds, and flitted my tongue against her relatively clean clit. She moaned continuously as I licked her clit, and her hands came down and wrapped in my short hair, clenching me.

I dropped back to the floor, and she let me do so. I pushed two fingers up into her ass, and added a third finger into her cunt. The sound my fingers made in her was disgusting, and I fingered both of her holes, thrusting simultaneously. I looked up past her jutting nipples, and into her face. She was very close to orgasm, and her eyes were clenched hard.

I wanted that orgasm for her, and I also wanted this to be over soon. I wasn't sure I'd be able to keep from throwing up before tonight was over, and I didn't want to be sick right onto her cunt.

I steeled my resolve, and pulled my fingers out of both of her holes. A thick turd came out with my fingers, as if a shit dildo had been molded around them. Her eyes opened, and she looked down at me. Both of us were breathing heavily. I told her, "I want you to sit on my face. Grind into me, make me lick you, fuck my tongue, whatever you want. Force me."

My heart pounded hard at the words. I'd never given myself to anyone like this, not even my wife. I was telling this woman to use me, to use me as hard and nasty as she wanted, and not worry about me, just to get her own rocks off. I told her to force me to do what I was having trouble doing myself. I looked up into her eyes, and I understood then, why she'd told me to fuck her face like that, to force me. She'd already made that same sacrifice for me. I felt a stronger, more intimate connection to her then I had to anyone I'd ever known. To this woman that I was paying. It was dysfunctional and broken beyond belief, but so was fucking in shit. We'd make it work somehow, I promised myself.

I felt her little fingers on my wrist, and she pulled my shitty fingers forward. I thought she wanted them back in her ass. I could sort of feel the turd push against her body, and then I distantly could feel that my fingers were in her body again. She moved her hand back and forth quickly, and I understood, and I pumped my finger hard, pistoning quickly in and out of her. As her gripping body slowly stripped the clinging shit from my fingers, I was surprised, and aroused, to realize that she'd put my shitty fingers in her cunt. She liked it. She liked this dirty shit fucking. It was disgusting and degrading, and she liked it... and so did I. I could feel that my cock was almost fully erect again. I could just move her down, and fuck her shit cunt with my shit cock right now and I'm sure that she'd be able to get off just fine like that.

Dmnoid
Dmnoid
226 Followers