Dirty Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dmnoid
Dmnoid
226 Followers

But instead, I waited for her to sit on my face. I watched her pained face, and she just about shrieked in pleasure as my hand pistoned into her. Then she clenched my hand, and pulled it away. I moved my shitty hand away from her, and she plopped right down on my face. In an instant, she was grinding her shitty pussy against my mouth. The smell and taste was even stronger now, naturally, since she had a pussy full of shit. I tried to keep my mouth open, and my tongue out, and just let her grind against me, doing as she would. It was the most disgusting thing ever, and I could feel little turdlets dropping deep into my mouth, and get smeared only my cheeks and nose. I wanted to turn my head, and probably could have if I'd tried hard enough, but her muscular thighs were gripping me hard, almost like she was trying to crush my skull.

I just close my eyes, and just tried to breath, and let her use me. I could feel the tension building in her, and felt a long, moist mass coiling onto my chest. It was hot, and I realized that she was shitting on me on the cusp of her orgasm. I wasn't sure whether to be turned on or horrified, and didn't know which she was, or would be. But I tried to imagine myself in her place, and what would turn her on. I grabbed up the shit in both hands, and smeared it on her lovely ass cheeks. Her moans became harder, and she moved more violently on me; she was more turned on.

I moved the filthy hands then, to her front, and grabbed her firm little tits, and smeared them with her waste. I kneaded and gripped them hard, painfully hard I'm sure, and her shrieks became a staccato as she started to shake and hyperventilate. Her whole body trembling, she gripped my head so hard it ached dangerously, and she started to come hard. I couldn't move my head or face at all, she held me so hard between her legs, but my tongue was free slightly, and I flickered against her clit again. She seemed to cum forever, trembling and clenching, pulling my hair, and her contracting body pushed shit and piss out at an alarming rate, making me her toilet.

Finally, her spasms subsided, and she slumped over, against the couch, still twitching slightly. I'd never seen her cum so hard. She almost seemed to be having a seizure, and I'm sure that she wasn't fully aware of what was going on. I slid out from underneath her, and carefully sat up. To keep her shit from going everywhere, I gently guided it all down into my crotch as I sat up. I pushed her up onto the couch, and laid her down. Once I sat up, I managed to swallow down everything in my mouth, and it didn't seem to be threatening to come up.

I just sat there, next to her, watching her, and cuddling as best I could from where I was at. I enjoyed watching her come down off of her orgasm, and see the afterglow settle in. She was all smiley and giggly, like she was drunk or high or something. I wanted her more, and my cock was hard as a rock. I figured that there must be something wrong with me, to let a woman treat me like that, and to actually get turned on by it... but I already knew there was something wrong me, for being turned on by shit at all.

Eventually, she turned and gave me a beaming smile, and with twinkling eyes, looked deeply into mine. Then we kissed. The taste of her mouth didn't bother me in the slightest now. Hell, my mouth was probably dirtier then hers now. She slowly turned over, and started to slide off the couch toward me. I realized that she'd be rubbing her shitty tits all over the couch in that position, but it didn't seem to matter at this point. There was shit all over the sitting area - there was no way I'd ever be able to come back to this hotel.

She squatted down in front of me, and her hand found my throbbingly hard cock amidst all the shit in my lap. "That turned you, eating me out like that, didn't it?"

I nodded.

"Heh... You need to cum again."

"Well. I don't have to. But I'd like to. Sit in my lap?"

She shook her head no. "I'm still too sensitive down there for that. You got me good. I don't think I've ever come that hard before. How about... this?"

As she asked, her hands both picked up large blobs of shit, and then used the handfuls to start jacking me off. It felt wonderful. I gasped, and moaned, and put my head back. She jacked me for a while, but the position wasn't very comfortable for either of us. So, I carefully transferred over to sit on the shitty couch, and Chrystal nestled down between my legs. She jacked me for a little bit longer, and then settled her mouth onto me again. I groaned hard, and watched her take my shitty cock into her mouth again. This time, she didn't seem to struggle with it, or make me force her. It seemed just like any other blow-job, except for the smell and presence of shit. While she sucked me, she used her hands to spread shit all over my body. The smell was intense, but I was sort of getting used to it by now. I even lifted one of her shitty hands, and sucked the shit off of her fingers seductively, and swallowed the shit right down.

I was thinking maybe that she'd make me cum this way, but I wasn't really worried about it. I'd cum so hard the first time, I was amazed that I was hard again at all. I just laid back, and enjoyed it, while she gave it to me. I didn't have to force her this time; her mouth and nose were probably so full of the taste and smell that more didn't make any difference. She didn't try to swallow anything though, taking nothing into her throat as far as I could tell, letting her spit run down my shaft to lubricate it for her pumping hand.

After a while, she climbed up me, and with her knees on the cushion to either side of my lap, her face was right in front of mine. She looked deep into my eyes for a moment, and then embraced me, her shitty body against mine. Her shitty hands grabbed my hair, and pulled me into a deep kiss. I felt her hot, dripping snatch slide down over my thick, shitty cock, and we both moaned into the kiss. We made slow love in that position, kissing and embracing, taking turns sucking each others shit smeared nipples, and sharing dirty kisses, until we both came together.

God, what a mess it was later. It took forever to get cleaned up. That carpet might come clean, but I'm sure that the sofa cushion was a total loss. I had to run down to her car when I got cleaned up, and bring up her large black duffel. It was full of all kinds of sex toys and fetish wear, but she only wanted the reusable douche bottle to clean the shit out of her pussy.

Both at exhaustion, we shared the clean bed together after we'd cleaned up, and slept and clung to each other all night long. The next morning, We made gentle, clean love until my morning erection slumped down, and refused to respond, and then I finished her off with my tongue and fingers. Amazingly, Chrystal wouldn't take the extra cash, or even the normal tip. I only paid the agency's fee; the rest was free. The only thing she asked for, was that I make a copy of the dirty DVD for her. It turned out that she'd discovered it the week before, after I'd fallen asleep, and she stayed up and watched the whole thing, fucking herself raw with her fingers as she watched, hoping that I'd wake up and do her again. The whole dirty seduction was something she'd planned after seeing how deep my kinks actually ran. I was the only client she'd ever gone to such depths with, although she admitted that she'd had a handful of dirty sex partners in the past.

My balls ached, badly, for days afterward, I'd so overspent myself during that first orgasm. It was just over two days later before I was able to have another orgasm, and it was a weak one, with watery cum instead of the thick, clinging stuff I normally fire. It was an unusual encounter with my wife who was normally frigid in bed, and it was the only time that whole month that she and I were intimate.

Chrystal met me again and again in the coming weeks, all off the books of her agency. Sometimes we'd have dirty sex, but mostly it was just the normal sex we'd grown accustomed to. And sometimes we didn't have sex at all. Sometimes we just spent time together. None of my friends understood it, and I've practically been disowned by my family, but I'm married to Chrystal now. She willingly gave me something that no other woman would, or maybe even could, and I returned it as best as I could. She's still dirtier then I am, but I love her for it. Sure, I have to share her with other men (and sometimes women), but I don't mind so much. She still comes home and has the energy to fuck me good, and she'll do things with me that you just can't pay her for. What a filthy, disgusting, and loving whore I'm married to.

Dmnoid
Dmnoid
226 Followers