Discipline from Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am glad you decided to ask me to help' he says as you stand opposite him, the coffee table between you. 'You should probably take a shower when you get home'. He says 'The hot water will ease the pain that beautiful ass of yours must be feeling'. Then he adds with a smile, 'I can put lotion on for you if you would like. I didn't mean to wake you, I have been checking on you all night though. You were talking in your sleep quite a bit. It seems you even dream of being spanked'.

He is grinning from ear to ear as you take a sip of coffee, blushing furiously again. Then you say 'I guess last night carried over into my subconscious. I didn't hear you at all last night. Didn't you sleep?'

'No.' He says 'My job has me on a reversed schedule. I usually get to bed by around ten in the morning'.

'Oh, I should probably get out of here then' you say as you turn toward the door.

'Well I have to appreciate your honesty. I may never get the chance to have sex with you, but I can hope that you would accept me as a surrogate once in a while for the spankings you need until he gets back'. He smiles wide, and before you can say anything, says 'Now go on and get that shower. I have to take care of a problem I have had all morning, thanks to you, and then get to bed'.

'Okay, okay. I'm going.' you say giggling. Then add 'One great spanking and you get all pushy! I see how you are. I hope you don't mind that I leave the paddle here, for the next time' And with another little giggle, you head out the front door.

You feel almost jubilant as you walk back to the house enjoying the sunrise. You search your mind and can find absolutely no guilt from the spanking you got the night before. You feel cleansed emotionally and mentally, and even though you still miss your husband deeply, your state of mind is more positive than it has been for a long time.

Machu

12