Discoveries Pt. 01 Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I called my doctor around two o’clock this afternoon.” Jenny said to him. She grinned.

“You did that.” Dave asked her wide-eyed.

“Yes I did about thirty seconds after I’d come and realized I wanted to live these stories out.”

“What are you going to tell the doctor, we both know he set up my vasectomy?”

“That I don’t want to get pregnant.” She giggled at Dave.

Dave actually laughed at Jenny's comment earning him a playful poke in the ribs. Good Jenny thought he is relaxing. She knew her husband and how intense he could be. The last few hours must have been very hard for him to endure.

“So my little slut wife was already thinking with her pussy.”

“Yes she was.” Jenny playfully said.

“And just so you know the dark handsome guy, the one at the bar the last time we were there, he did ask me to fuck him once with his voice and once with his cock.”

“I thought I saw him grinding himself to you that night. That's why I thought that something was going to happen”

“Well he did tell me he went there a lot and if I changed my mind to look for him.”

“I hope you take him up on that offer.” Dave smilingly said.

“I intend to take up any offer.” Jenny giggled. “Isn’t that what a good slut does Dave." She asked spicily." And no mister nosey he did not.”

“Yes it is Jenny, that is exactly what she does.” He chuckled.

“What do you want to see Dave? Do you want to see cocks slide up my pussy? Do you want to see me suck cocks Dave?”

“Yes ... you know I do.” Dave raggedly said.

“Have you thought how you are going to react, Dave? I mean it is one thing to talk and write about me doing these things with and to other men, it will be different when it is real. How are you not going to get jealous?” Jenny frowned slightly as she said this.

“ “Cowards die many times before their death. The valiant never taste of death but once.” I have always said that Jenny, I have always known that this was going to be risky. But I want this and I just know I will be able handle it just fine Jenny. Besides I've been waiting a long time for this and I am going to love watching you be a slut.”

“Well how do you want to break me in Dave.” Jenny cooed at him.

“Did you mean what you said about the first story Jen?”

“I have and do mean every thing I said this evening.” She said “Why, they don’t have a club here like that.”

“Well it is not called the Silver’s and it is neither as wild or sleazy as that. It is called The Diamond Club. It is still a private Amateur Strip Club though.”

“What do you mean not as wild?” Jenny asked.

“Well it is a private club and members invite guests to take part in the activities.”

“Do you know any one who is a member Dave?”

` “Yes I do ... ... I am.”

“You are How come you are a member?”

“Where do you think I got the idea for the story. And before you ask I have only ever seen one event and I was strictly a voyeur not a participant.”

“How did you find out about The Diamond Club?”

“You know The Ross's Eric and Michelle?”

“Yes ... you don't mean Michelle... was...?”

“Yes she was and it was beautiful to watch. It was their 15th wedding anniversary. Eric had one man there for every year plus himself.” Dave grinned at Jenny.

“When was this? When did it happen?” Jenny inquired.

“Must be six seven years ago now. Afterwards I had coffee with them and they told me that it was a long time fantasy of Michelle's to be gangbanged and covered in and with cum. So they heard about the club and went for it. I was invited to participate but I decided not to as I was just newly married.” Dave grinned at Jenny before continuing.

“You should have seen her Jenny .She was covered with a sheen just like a glazed donut.”

“But how did you become a member Dave. And how long have you been one?”

“Well I pay two hundred dollars a year to maintain my membership. I have been a member since the day after I saw Michelle's glazing, that’s what the club calls it.” Dave giggled to Jenny.

“Eric had a buddy that ran the club at the time. The deal was and still is that you have to bring a female to the club. I told him (lied) I was working on you to do it, Then some others took over the club and I told them I was not likely to bring you (had given up sort of) but I wanted to maintain membership so they have taken my money and I have remained a member.”

“So it is about time you used your membership Dave.” Jenny laughed a bright gleam in her eyes.

“Well we do have to line up our own men Jenny, not that any of my friends would turn down a chance to fuck you. But the club does not encourage a free for all type of party. That is the one major difference between the story and Silvers.”

“Do you know if there are any clubs near us like Silver’s?”

“Just like some biker bars but I don’t think you would like that Jenny they are very rough places and to be honest you may become a slut but I want you to be as safe as possible.” “We could put an ad in a swingers or contact magazine Dave.”

“I have an idea Jenny.”

“What is the idea honey?” Jenny asked softly.

Dave walked past Jenny and reached for the phone. He dialed a number and waited for an answer. He was about to give up when a gruff voice answered the phone.

“Let me speak to Vince. Tell him it is Dave Armstrong .Yes I will wait.”

It took another five minutes for Vince to get to the phone.

“Dave Armstrong long time buddy, what is up what can I do for you?”

“You still running the warehouses for raves buddy.”

“Yep got to keep them kids happy.”

“Do you remember in Savannah, that Biker bar Leary’s?”

“Yeah I sure do we had quite a time that night, still can not believe that married woman fucked at least a hundred of us that night. Why do you ask?”

“Well I’m thinking about reliving that Vince and I was wondering if you had a suitable place. It needs to be big enough for a stage area, many comfortable chairs and a couple of beds. Got anything that would foot the bill."

“No problem buddy I got just the place. I can get the furnishings you need.”

“I will also need four of your boys for security. I want the woman doing this pleasured and used not hurt. A couple of your other employees would help as fluffers too.”

“Speaking of which, who is the lucky lady?”

“Jenny!” Dave said excitedly.

“JENNY! Don’t you fuck with me she would never do that in a hundred years Dave? Your Full of shit if you think I believe that." Vince yelled into the telephone.

“Jenny love, tell the guy that was best man at our wedding that what I just said was true.” Dave said turning handing the telephone.

“Hello this is Jenny Vince. No, he is not shitting you I really want to do this. Well I am sure that something can be arranged Vince don’t you? Okay yes here he is.” Jenny smiled brightly at her husband.

“Hello, are you still standing? Yeah I know it is. Okay let me know. I dunno at least a month I think, to let the pills be effective asshole… yeah see ya all later call me next Friday night at home with the details.” Dave hung the receiver back up and turned to face his wife.

“Yes that is the we do have the rest of the ingredients don't we Dave.” Jenny said.

“Well do you have any ideas as to how we could recruit a large number of men honey?” Jenny winked at her husband.

“I am going to give that a thought my sweet wife. I did mean what I said to Vince I want you as safe as possible when you do this so I intend to carefully plan this.”

It was now nine o'clock on Friday evening and Jenny was reflecting how much her life had changed in the last few hours. She was flushed with excitement at the prospect of what her life was to become. She had discovered that her loving husband of nine years wanted her to have an endless supply of cock to fuck. From what she had read in his stories there was little that he did not want her to do in her life as a slut. There was one of the stories the shortest one that she wanted to talk to Dave about. It had bothered her a bit and she wanted to talk to Dave about it. It was perhaps the outrageous nature of the story that she was fascinated by but she had to ask him if he was serious about it or not.

After about ten minutes, Dave asked her if she could type something out for an ad for a web site or an on-line swinger site. He told me I should be honest and as open as possible. I asked him what he wanted me to say in the ad. he told me describe myself and tell a little about my self.

About an hour later Jenny came up to Dave and handed him a sheet of paper. This is what Jenny had typed.

“Hey there guys my name is Jenny. I am not going to tell you neither my last name nor what my phone number is nor I live so do not bother asking for these if you respond. I am twenty-nine years old. I am happily married to a wonderful man who I love deeply. I believe my Hubby is going to include some pictures of me in this ad so you know I am attractive and not fat or unappealing. LOL!”

“The reason I am writing to you sexy men is to ask you for your assistance in helping convince my husband I can be the total slut he wants me to be. That is right guys the man I love wants me to be a slut and to prove to him I can be I am going to take on all cummers (up to a one hundred man limit) at a party in about a month. You must be clean and disease free and have proof of negative status as far as aids are concerned. I am looking for a variety of sizes and types of men tall short large and smaller cocked.”

“Age and looks are not important but being able to cum more than once a night and have staying power is a requirement. Please respond to our ad with pics and contact information. I am really looking forward to meeting you all and feeling all your white hot cum.

Love and kisses Jenny.”

"What do you thing Dave is that good enough?"

"This is great honey. Do you think I could include a digital picture with the Ad?" Dave asked Jenny.

“We don’t have to show your face, I can blank it out with some software before I up load it.”

“I want to show my face Dave. I want to show all of me.” Jenny exclaimed.

“You are really into this aren’t you Jenny.” Dave said excitedly to Jenny.

Jenny took a deep breath and started to tell Dave about finding and reading the stories and how much they had turned her on and how much she could see her self in every one of them. Then she started to talk about how much she liked the idea of not only acting the part on Bar Night but to be able to actually have guiltless sex with strangers was hugely erotic to her. She looked at Dave shyly and said

“Even the really nasty stories I want to do! Not that they are not all very nasty my wicked husband. However at least three shatter all social morals don’t they David.”

“Well yes they do.” Dave blushed at Jenny’s comment.

“Wanting your wife to fuck for money that is very nasty David isn’t it?”

“Yes it is very nasty.” Dave turned bright red as he made this admission

“Taking me to a biker bar in a micro-mini, a see through top and no panties and making me play pool. Then trying to walk me out, only (prearranged of course) they gang rape me instead. That is wicked and nasty isn’t it David.”

Dave mumbled a response that was inaudible and continued to blush deeply at his wife’s candor and obvious excitement.

“But of course the last, shortest and of course nastiest of all is your sweet wife fucking a dog. That is very nasty David. It is also kinky to the extreme. I must admit I wrinkled my nose at the story when I first read it but I came to understand this was just part of what you wanted me to be.”

Jenny looked deeply into David clear blue eyes and said.

“I will do everything in those stories and anything else you want me to do David.

`She kissed his flushed face and lips firing her tongue deeply into Dave’s willing mouth. Their tongues snaked their dance and sealed the moment forever.

12