Discovering Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

force her.

Clearing her head Amanda opened the bathroom door and started to walk back towards the sitting room. As she approached she could tell James had dimmed the lights. That was better for her. Perhaps he wouldn't notice her imperfections, or at least not mention them. No, that wasn't true. Her master would notice and point out the extra 5 pounds

she had put on since she sent him her photo a month ago. She told him she was almost a D-cup which wasn't even close to the truth. After seeing

the photos, he told her he liked her breasts, but he would quickly notice the sag of her tits, and those extra pounds that had settled at the backs of her legs.

Amanda was starting to feel self-conscious and when she felt self-conscious she felt defensive and when she felt defensive…she usually went on the attack. It was a problem.

Then she heard the 'POP' of a champagne cork.

She unbuttoned her blouse from top to bottom and bravely stepped into the darkened room.

It was cooler in there and she felt goose bumps rise on her naked bottom.

"What took my little Amanda so long? Doing a little 'sticky finger' in the bathroom?" he stared down hard at her pussy, "Or do you prefer

to be called Slutty Amanda?" His voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Amanda is just fine," she turned away from him self consciously, "and you don't have to keep saying I'm a slut." He was really starting to

annoy her with his arrogance

"Fine, but your blouse?"

"What about it?" She snapped.

"It's very pretty. But I want you to take it off."

"Why?" Amanda was launching her attack.

"Because it's a cock-tease blouse that cock-tease cunts strut around in while pretend they don't want to hear the dirty comments that their slutty dress invariably elicits. So tell me are you your office's cocktease slut Amanda?" He held his breath. He had surprised himself with the harshness of his words.

"You fucking bastard." And without thinking, Amanda raised her right hand to slap him.

He was much quicker than she expected and like most men, just plain stronger. He caught her wrist in mid-air with his left hand, and twisted her arm downward in an arc, putting pressure on her wrist and elbow, forcing her to get up on her toes to relieve the pressure.

"Please, you're hurting me."

"Then say you're sorry."

"You're sorry." A smug smile crossed her face.

"Once again the clever twelve year old girl emerges. This is not a fucking game Amanda! Tell me you're sorry!"

He cruelly twisted her arm further.

"Oweeee!" She already regretted her wise ass remark.

He kept the pressure on her wrist and arm, until she finally whimpered, "Please, I'm sorry."

"Say that you will never, ever raise a hand to me again."

There was a long silence. He just continued to look into her eyes, indifferent to the pain on her face

"No, I'll never try to hit you."

"Master James, say it. Tell me you'll never try to hit me again and show me the proper respect this time."

"Master James, please, you're hurting me. I'll never try to hit you again."

He released her wrist, and she collapsed in a heap on the floor.

"Don't move," he ordered.

He stood above her looked down and stated in a calm, clear voice, "Your safe word is Apple-Pie, remember it because you may need it before this weekend is over."

And before Amanda realized what was happening, he took a roll of two inch wide blue painters tape out of his pocket and wrapped several turns around her left ankle. Then he forced the calf back against her thigh and used three or four more turns of tape around her thigh and ankle to hold her leg in place.

When he reached for her other ankle, Amanda tried to kick him. She expected him to 'pussy slap' her and wrestle around the floor with her. After all she had asserted herself favorably with a man or two in her day. But James surprised her.

With moves so fast Amanda was still sucking in her breath when they were over. He flipped her on her belly and placed his knee in the small of her back and applied his full weight. He grabbed both her

arms as they splayed out from under her torso and tied them behind her back from the wrist all the way up to just under her armpits. He then flipped her back over and double taped her left leg for good measure. Amanda began to curse and struggle like a one-legged veteran newly fallen out of a wheel chair.

He stood up. Breathing heavily and said. "Amanda, I am not a twenty two year old hormone crazed little boy who thinks wrestling with girls is more fun than stroking it with both hands. Nor do I think your pussy is God's gift to cocks. I have seen, tamed and fucked more pussy than you can imagine in that conflicted little head of yours. Your serious training is about to begin. Say 'Apple-Pie' and I'll untie you and I'll get the fuck out of here and you'll never hear from me again. But if you choose to stay I will teach you to never ever even think of hitting me again and I promise you," he knelt down and looked her full

in the face, "I will help you learn to get the best sex of your repressed little life."

"What's it going to be, safe word or training?" his eyes were burrowing a hole in Amanda's head and it made her very nervous but she was determined not to use the safe word.

"Training!" She all but spit the word at him.

He stood up and wrapped his hand around and around Amanda's hair. "Ask me to train you with respect."

Still with the defiance she held onto like a security blanket Amanda said, "Please train me Master."

Now he moved quickly and she screeched with surprise and pain all the way down the hall as he dragged her into the bathroom and rolled her into the shower like an old rug. Daddy gripped her one loose ankle and with expertise he taped it to the chrome safety handle high on the shower wall. Amanda was now a neat immobile heap of flesh and tape lying on the shower floor. She looked up in a daze just in time to realize what was about to happen. Her mouth opened in protest as sheets of ice cold water gushed from the shower head drenching her blouse and her hair and her pride.

"Holy Fuck!" She screamed and torrents of foul mouthed threats followed.

"I'll be back in ten minutes and we can discuss your attitude some more." The lights went out the door slammed, the bathroom went black and Amanda began to shiver from the cold and from her anger. "Shit!" Her teeth chattered and she braced herself against the cold.

He walked back into the sitting room and poured himself a tall glass of champagne and raising it in a faux toast he pronounced "I would have been happy to share this with you my lovely Amanda but you chose a different route so more for me", he swallowed his champagne, checked his watch and turned on TV. His cock was painfully hard.

True to his word James opened the bathroom door snapped on the light and pulled the shower curtain open exactly 10 minutes after he turned on the water.

"Damn, it's chilly in here!" He looked down at a pitifully drenched and shivering Amanda. The first thing he noticed was her nipples were pushing through her bra and blouse. They looked hard as marbles. But when their eyes met he forgot all about her nipples. If looks could kill he would have died standing up. But since looks don't kill

he merely smiled and relished his new pet's passion.

He threw a dry towel over her torso and began, "OK Amanda, from this moment, you refer to me as 'Master James'. You ask permission to speak. You

ask permission to go to the bathroom. You ask permission to move. Because you cannot control yourself and your little pussy I will take

the responsibility from you. For at least the balance of this weekend you belong to me understand?."

Amanda glared at her new master and pulled violently against her restraints. "Fuck You!"

Daddy walked calmly over to the shower faucet and turned it on cold full blast again. "Another ten minutes might help you think clearer."

He snapped off the lights and closed the door. He heard her screams and curses all the way down the hall.

A different Amanda greeted him this time when he turned off the water and pulled back the shower curtain. A twenty minute frigid soaking was

enough to leave Amanda trembling and sobbing like a 10 year old.

Looking down at the poor shivering and exhausted young lady, he thought back on the arrogant smart ass woman who had tried to kick him twenty-five minutes ago. He thought about the beautiful slut who had rotated her ass lovingly around his finger in the lounge less than an hour ago. He thought of the intelligent young lady who wrote to him with such passion and candor for the past several months. He reminded himself why he had brought her here and then he knew what to do with her.

He got undressed and stepped into the shower stall. Leaving Amanda's bindings in place he slipped behind and under her until she was cradled between his legs. He pulled her wet head back to rest on his stomach and gently he began to rub her body dry with slow circular motions. "This," he thought, "is clearly the beginning of a beautiful

relationship." Amanda began to feel like a kitten in the safe and secure lap of her master. But his ministrations soon expanded from merely comforting to exciting.

"Why was I so awful to this man," she wondered as her pleasure began to build. One of his hands was kneading at her swollen mound. She purred as he whispered in her ear over and over. "Lovely Amanda. My lovely pet Amanda."

Her head was spinning long before he slipped his fingers into her moist pussy and like a pianist trilling the keys his fingers tapped quickly and relentlessly on her swollen clit.

"It's OK, soon you'll cum for me Amanda. Soon you'll be my little slut and cum for me." Circles soon became her universe as his now glistening finger drew countless speedy circles on her tormented clit. Amanda's body stiffened against her bindings and her leg pulled unsuccessfully against the safety rail. She squirmed to give him as much access as possible. "Ask me for it Amanda. Ask me to make you cum. He was tapping steadily and relentless.

"..Yesssssss pleeeaaassseee make me cum Master James. Please make me cum!"

He put the index finger of his free hand in Amanda's mouth. "Suck it Amanda. Suck it like it's my cock." Her tongue played and slobbered over the digit in her mouth and she imagined it was his cock.

"I'm going to make you mine now Amand." He was tapping again and Amanda's pelvis lifted from the shower floor her mound went higher and higher

"yes...yes...I'm yours." She whispered back to the man giving her such unbelievable pleasure. He suddenly pulled his finger from her mouth and thrust it straight through her still wet cunt and straight up her anal passage. The effect on Amanda was hypnotic. Her breathing stopped in shock until both hands spontaneously went into full motion

now churning fingers rapidly in their respective holes. Amanda's jaw dropped and a high pitched 'ooooohhhhhhhhhhhHHHH' blew from her mouth.

Inhaling she gasped "Oh God Oh God Oh God! Please...pleaaasseee make me cum!!!"

He rocked her back and forth and chanted. "Cum, squirt on me Amanda cum on me my pet, you love it. squirt it. squirt it."

Amanda's bindings would not let her get away from his relentless dancing fingers and her mind would not let her get away from the depths of her relentless lust, the lust that always scared her. He was forcing the submissive slut out and she wanted to be his slut.She was a slut and when she knew she belonged to him she felt herself begin to squirt and so did her new master.

"Squirt slut,squirt slut, tell me you're my little slut and squirt all over me!!!" he yelled right into her ear and unbelievably. He frigged her holes even faster!!

Amanda screamed "Fuck me Master I'm your cunt I'm your fucking pussy cunt, anything...pllleeeeeesssssseeeee!!!."

"AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh!" and it gushed from her box in spasms. She twisted and tried to break free but all she could do was stay in place as her frame quaked and her juices poured out of her and washed over her lover, her guide, her master, her daddy, until finally she collapsed and slid into an unbelievably calm peace.

She lay there in the afterglow, thankful that she had met him and confidant that he could be all that she hoped for, after all the orgasms he had given her with his stories, she had now received her first from him in real time. She lay back against him, her breathing soon became near normal as he stroked her wet hair out of her eyes and planted light kisses on her head, then she noticed that one of his fingers had found her nipple and it felt so good as he stroked it.

He lay there, her head against his naked belly, his finger tenatively stroking her nipple, he marvelled at the lovely hue her skin had become in her afterglow, orgasms always fascinated him. It wasn't anything like a man's orgasm, several squirts of hot cum and a gentle relaxation of the cock, he was sure that the inner feelings were the same as hers, but her body had a much deeper respnse to the stimulation.

Her hands were still bound behind her and her one ankled tied high to the safety bar, but she could distinctly feel his cock hardening on her back, she struggled to reach it with her hands, she wanted to feel it as it grew, wanted to help make it grow, but her efforts were useless, so she just settled for the warmth he and his cock were bringing to her body. As his hardness grew, he stopped, he didn't want this to end so quickly, he still wanted her to know that she belonged to him, he towelled her hair, then finished with the front of her body, nudging her forward so he could dry her back.

He saw that wonderful ass of hers, 'Chunky,' she had said, looked perfect to him! After their brief encounter in the lounge, he was sure that her ass would feel wonderful wrapped around his cock, but he had to stimulate her first. He eased out of the tub and got some trauma shears from his bag and cut the tape, she yelped as he pulled it off of her skin, her body free, she moved for the first time in awhile and tried to get her blood circulating again.

"Well, Amanda, it seems that you really are a slut down inside, aren't you?"

"You fucking asshole!" she raised her hand, but once again, he caught it, then he twisted it around behind her back and marched her towards the toilet. He grabbed the handcuffs that he had set on the vanity when he went to get the shears and slapped one end on her free wrist.

"Now, Amanda, the wrist that has the handcuff already on it, I want you to lean forward and push it around the bottom of the toilet tank," she hesitated, he pulled her arm way up her back, "DO IT!!!" she complied and he reached to snag the empty cuff, then he fastened her other wrist into it. She was now bent over the commode, her wrists handcuffed together so that it looked like she was hugging the tank, he stepped back and admired his handiwork, her exposed ass made his cock hard, he put a foot between her ankles and kicked at them until she splayed her legs even further, a large smile crept across his face.

He stepped out into the other room and fetched his large wooden paddle, she eyed him the whole time, she could feel her pussy moistening again at the thought of a beating from him. He walked up to her left side and twirled his hand into her hair on the side of her head, then he jerked her head up even with his cock, "I want you to suck my cock, Amanda. Be very careful that I don't feel your teeth, because if I do, I will use those trama shears to cut one of your nipples off and as a doctor, you know that they will do it very easily."

He easily slid his cock into her mouth and forced her head on and off of it, she made a meager attempt at sucking him, still defiant and wanting him to know that he had not won her totally. Finally, he just started fucking her mouth, driving his cock in as far as he could, he even heard a slight gag once or twice, she stared up at him the whole time, she could feel her juices begin to trickle down her thigh. As he fucked her mouth, he drew the paddle over her ass cheeks and she couldn't wait for him to begin, she had told him that her father had always spanked her and now she craved it, but only with the right man and he was leaning in that direction fast.

He flexed his wrist, so she could not see his arm move and the first THWACK!!! made her jump and drove his cock deep in her mouth. After the first one, he no longer cared if she saw it coming, but the first one was always the one he gave to the unsuspecting. He began to spank her with the paddle as he continued to fuck her mouth, each one harder than the last, Amanda's juices were becoming more rapid to ooze out of her soaking cunt with each one.

He alternated cheeks and every few swats, he caught her on her crack, the concussion felt delicious on her rapidly exciting anus. He could tell a change in her, her sucking got more purposeful and she started trying to take him even deeper, but the pleasure was getting to be too much for him, so he withdrew and she watched as his cock pulsed in front of her eyes, she gave him a sorrowful look and drew her tongue across her lips in a vain attempt to have him in her mouth again.

"You know , Amanda, you really look like a piece of trailer trash hugging that toilet, your ass stuck up in the air, your thighs coated with your own juices."

"You sorry motherfucker!!" she pulled at the cuffs, making them bite into her wrists.

"Easy now, Amanda, don't want you to hurt yourself. You didn't let me finish, I was about to say that you are an adorable looking trailer trash slut, your body so inviting AND, YOU are MY trailer trash slut," her anger left her, his words, although crude, were enough to make her blush slightly. She didn't mind being called names, in fact, she secretly craved it, but a part of her would never let her accept it without a fight, he had won. He pulled her head up by a handful of her hair and locked his lips on hers, she felt her breathing getting eratic again.

She could feel his hard cock on her arm and she could just see it plunging itno her ass, his dark pubic hair tickling her crease as he did, her body went into overdrive, she kissed him like she had never kissed anyone in her life. He resumed his paddling, even as they kissed, although with their faces locked together, his aim was not that great, it didn't matter, she loved every spank her master gave her. Her kiss was maing him even harder and each time he paddled her, she graoned deep in her throat and that was turning him on more, he broke free.

"Fuck my ass, master James, plllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee," she begged and he had to admit that the thought was foremost in his mind. he laid the paddle on her back as he moved in behind her and she even spread her thighs more, beckoning him inside, he lined up with her ass, then he pulled her cheeks apart so he could see his prize. Her rosebud was quivering, he rubbed the head of his cock over it, she stabbed back, trying to capture it, but she got his cock when he wanted her to have it, "PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE master JAMES!!!!!!!"

"It seems as though we have a dilemma here, My Young Amanda. Your ass wants cock, my cock wants ass, but who is more desperate? I wonder if maybe I shouldn't go have another drink and ponder this."

"OH GOD,NOOOOOOO!!!! I NEED it soooooo bad."

"And what would you do to get it, Amanda?"

"ANYTHING MY MASTER WANTS!!"

"Master wants to OWN Amanda, TOTALLY. What do you say about that?"

"Master DOES own Amanda, TOTALLY!! Master, I AM yours, to do with as you p0lease, but please I need you to fuck my ass, please, master."

He felt a small smile engulf him, those were the words he NEEDED to hear from her. He needed her submission and now he had it, " Very well, My Darling. Ask master nicely."