Discovering Hannah's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without further delay I stood up, took my dick in my hand and placed the tip lightly at the centre of Hannah's lips and waited the briefest of moments -- despite her restraints Hannah was endeavouring to push back and impale herself further so I reached far forward, took a firm grip on her wonderful breasts and pulled myself forward driving steadily into the incredibly hot tunnel of flesh. With her jeans restricting the spread of her legs Hannah's pussy wasn't just tight it was super tight, clamping my dick in a velvet-soft but vice-like grip.

The sensation was mind-blowing and had it not been for that thin rubber sheath reducing the intensity of the contact I would have cum instantly but instead I found myself able to pull back slowly until almost fully withdrawn then plunge back in to the hilt grinding my pelvis and stomach against the hot slippery rubber clad ass. I rotated my hips savouring the sensation of my full balls rubbing against Hanna's inner thighs becoming slickly coated with her juices and I must have touched upon her G-spot causing her to orgasm & scream in delight once more, clamping down fiercely with her vaginal muscles. It was almost more than I could stand and I began pistoning into her furiously and recklessly, kneading her pendulous breasts hard until I too quickly climaxed and began pumping load after load of hot sperm into the condom.

With Hannah shaking and convulsing wildly beneath me as my dick began to soften within her I quickly stretched out to undo the Velcro fastenings on the neoprene wrist restraints allowing her to flop forward exhausted over the saddle stand then I untied the girth band from around her. Gently sliding myself out from Hannah with a distinctly erotic slurping sound I pulled a couple of horse rugs down from their wall pegs onto the floor and tossed a handy blanket over them. I lifted Hannah's limp body from the stand and laid her onto the makeshift bed to recover whilst I took care of myself, firstly removing the condom containing a copious amount of milky white semen wrapping it up inside the gloves as I removed them too before finally pulling my trousers back up.

I recovered Hannah's polo shirt from the floor and knelt beside her thinking how beautiful she was until she recovered enough to want to sit up. The simple act of her putting her top back on, stretching it over her pointed nipples once more was enough to have my cock twitching again but I concentrated on her needs. There was no way she could put her soiled jeans back on for our return to work but she directed me to a locker on one wall in which were several items of her spare riding clothing as well as a towel. She donned a pair of black jodhpurs having removed her boots and jeans & wiped herself down.

I gave her a helping hand up and we returned to the lorry with Hannah leaning lightly against me as I supported her with an arm around her waist. As she climbed into the cab I assured her that no one would ever find out what had happened that amazing afternoon and told her to get comfortable on the bed & rest whilst I took care of the gates and drove us back to the yard. We didn't speak during the trip back to work, we didn't need to, but Hannah retook her seat in the front of the cab shortly before we arrived presenting a mask of utter normality.

After I parked up and we left the cab Hannah headed to the offices and I went to my workshop but as we walked in opposite directions across the yard I glanced back and saw Hannah look over her shoulder at me and give me a charming wink and smile -- I hoped it might be an indication that the events of that afternoon may be the start of an adventure for both.

12