Ms. Webb's Equestrian School

Story Info
The stable girl requires a little discipline.
2.1k words
4.19
16.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The manager of the equestrian college was confused. He'd seen Lulu, the stable-girl, busying herself by the new stable block earlier, but now he needed to talk to her about something, she was nowhere to be seen.

Entering the low building, he thought he heard a suspicious noise. Creeping further in, he headed for the tack room. What he saw through the slightly open door took his breath away.

She'd put a saddle on a low bench, and was sitting astride it, grinding herself against it, seemingly enjoying a sexy riding lesson. Jodphurs clinging sexily to her arse, one hand thrust into her pants, flicking away. Her other hand inside her blouse, stimulating her nipples.

He couldn't believe his luck. He found her very attractive, and had fantasised about doing all sorts of things with her, but this? Better than his wildest fantasies. It was certainly an opportunity worthy of exploitation. First, he got out his phone and snapped a quick pic or two. Evidence gathering.

Nearby was a hose for rinsing out the stable block, he quietly picked it up, it was on the mist setting. Waiting, until she was about to cum, he sprayed it through the door, unleashing a torrent of fine mist over her. She screamed in surprise and leapt up, confused. Her blouse semi-see through, clinging sexily to her, her staccato breaths accentuating the jiggle of her plump, pert breasts. She had a very beautiful figure, he thought.

'I'm sorry Mr Malkin. I..I, I just got carried away. All the paraphernalia gets me ever so excited.'

'Well. I had to do something,' he said, stepping into the room. 'We can't have that kind of behaviour here.

'Hope I didn't ruin your fun,' he added sarcastically. 'It's not an appropriate use of the facilities, is it..? And, it's also a disciplinable offence.'

She was both mortified and frustrated.

'Who'd believe you? No-one. Ms Webb? She won't believe you. It would be dismissed as a middle aged man's crazy fantasy.'

She had to get out of the situation. Something about him suggested that he wouldn't be using official channels to discipline her.

'The camera never lies.' He flashed his phone, grinning.

Fuck.

'And besides, we have a couple of hidden video cameras in this stable block, for security reasons. So I have back up. If this got out, it could ruin a promising career. Word gets around here. Everyone knows your business...you wouldn't want that, would you?'

'No sir,' she stammered.

He had her...Wet, horny, embarrassed, she needed a way out. Thinking on her feet, she went into seductive mode.

'Don't you want to see some more?' She started to drop one hand to her crotch, the other reached to her breasts. Rubbing, teasing.

He watched for a while, letting her play.

'I could ride you, like I was riding that saddle.' She rasped, breathless. 'I'm a very horny girl. I just need to get off. The boots and riding pants and whips make me so horny. I'm sure we can come to some...arrangement..? I'll happily put in the extra work, grease the wheels, as it were. We can both have fun...'

Slowly, she started to finger herself, inserting one, then two fingers. Locking eyes with him, face flushed with arousal.

She would've fucked him anyway, probably. She wondered that if she played the slut, maybe she could actually turn the situation to her advantage.

Maintaining eye contact, she withdrew her fingers from her pants, slowly bringing them up to her mouth, sucking one, then the other, then both, then the third. Fucking her own mouth, drooling on her fingers. Then back down to her crotch, and inside again. Rapidly fucking herself, audibly squelching.

She pulled her fingers back out, strands of pussy juice glistening, and licked the gunk off, greedily,

'Can you see how very, very, horny I am?' She resuming her hand fucking, squelching.

This was indeed a very sexy situation.

'And when I get as horny as this, I just lose all self control...'

'You are a very dirty girl, Lulu. You need to learn self-control. I can help you. If you submit to me, I'll teach you. Don't worry, we're gonna have fun alright. Do as I say, and I'll make your transgression go away...But first I think I need to clean you up some more.'

He sprayed the hose again. Blouse and jodhpurs now completely see through, boots wet and shiny.

'Now take your hand out of your greedy little pussy, and come out here to the wash area. I'll hose you down.' She brushed past him in the doorway, sassily, slowing down to brush his crotch with her ass. He spanked her with his hand as she passed.

'Now bend over, and hold your ankles, facing away from me..'

A bit degrading, she thought, but she'd let him take charge...for now...play the long game...

Bending over, she turned round, slowly. Showing off her figure. She looked amazing, she knew it, and played on it. He watched as she bent over, looking at him, sticking her beautiful bum out, brunette hair falling cutely over her face. She bit her lip slightly, wet and horny. The sunlight through the window and the wet shirt made the scene reminiscent of an 80's rock video. He liked this. Riding attire was very sexy, especially wet.

'Tut, tut, tut...You have a dirt stain your pants, on your bum there, look...That's not very neat. I'm going to have to clean that off.'

Walking toward her, he set the hose nozzle to jet, and holding it right up against her, he sluiced her derrière. The cold water flooded through the fabric, giving it a sheen that that accentuated her hips and thighs as it ran down her legs.

She moaned as he directed it's penetrating jet past her bum-hole, over her perineum, toward her pussy. The pulsating water pounded against her labia and clit, increasing her arousal. She wriggled onto it, maximising her pleasure, feeling the earlier unfulfillment building back up again.

'So, slut, now I have a sense of what you're about, let's have a little fun. Be prepared to be edged, disciplined, exploited by me, for my pleasure. Do it well, and I might let you cum. We have all sorts of kinky toys to play with here...do you think you can handle it?

He continued with the jet, tracing it around her pussy lips, occasionally hitting her clit and hood as he moved it around. She tried to follow the jet.

'I'll try.' She said, mock innocently. Beginning to moan slightly.

'Of course I can,' she thought to herself. 'The question is... can you...?'

As she rushed headlong toward a wet, jet induced orgasm. He cruelly shut off the hose and dropped it.

'Predictable Bastard,' she thought.

'I wonder what we can have fun with next?'

He looked into the tack room, finds a short leather riding crop, a leather strap, and a leather belt. Still bent over, he pulls up her hands, then ties them behind her back with the strap.

'Kneel.' Awkwardly, she does so. Knees on the wet concrete floor.

'You need a collar really, but this belt will do for now.' Once collared, he walks his new pet, on hands and knees, over to where the crops and horse whips are hanging.

'Pick that crop up.'

She looks quizzically.

'With your mouth, slave.'

He pulls her toward the crop, hanging on a hook on the wall. She has to stand to reach it. With some difficulty, she grabs the handle in her jaws, gets it off the hook. Back on her knees, she looks beseechingly at him. Cute, a trainee slut, obediently holding a crop. He takes a picture, then tugs the lead, and walks her toward a stall, she walks, feline, behind him.

'Give'

She drops the crop into his outstretched hand.

'Stand up and turn around.' She faces toward the back of the stall. He unties her hands and lifts them up to a metal hay feeder. He ties her hands to the feeder. Then opens her legs with the crop. Stepping back to admire her. This is looking good.

He starts flicking inside her legs rapidly with the crop. Starting at the boots, working up to inner thigh. At the top, he flicks her pussy through the jodhpurs, sharply. She intakes breath, expecting more. He gives one hard crack, right on target. Nnnnggg...she stiffens with pain/pleasure. Again, harder. She screams. But she obviously likes this. A bit loud, though. He thinks. takes the belt off her neck, and raises it to her mouth. Obediently, she opens.

'Good girl, there we go...' Satisfied that the belt will work for a gag. He strikes her arse sharply with crop tip. Squeals adequately muffled.

With his other hand, he grabs her pussy, it feels swollen, hot and moist. Desperate to be fucked. He presses his middle finger against her clit. She presses back, trying to get relief. He lets go. She relaxes, disappointed. Leans in toward her...

'Stick your bum out. Like you want to be spanked, like the slut you are...' he whispered.

Giving her a few shots on cheeks and top of thighs, taking his time, aiming carefully, making them count... alternately rubbing the crop lengthways along her pussy, playing her like a violin. She loves it. The pain, then the stimulation, then the pain again...She likes playing the slave slut.

'Looks like I have a prize filley. It's gonna be fun training you...'

With that, he grabs her wet jodhpurs, and pulls them down to top of her shiny boots, revealing skimpy, silky, soaking wet panties. More crop, just for good measure. Rubbing and spanking. Then he slowly removes her knickers. So wet they cling to her pussy lips momentarily, before finally peeling away.

She can't open her legs because of the riding pants and knickers around her knees.

No matter, he inserts the crop into her thigh-gap, rubs it up and down along her dripping gash. She's groaning now. He takes the handle end of the crop, gently teases lips open, wet, slick. Slowly inserts a bit. She pushes down, desperate, for fulfilment, but he cruelly moves it away.

He pulls down his own pants, out comes his cock, already ready for action. Looks at her. Hands tied above her head, half undressed. Arse sticking out. She looks around, expectantly. He sticks it straight in her soaking wet, tight pussy. All the way to the hilt.

Quickly, roughly, uncaringly, he fucks her like the menial subservient she is. Ripping her shirt open, pressing the crop against her heaving chest. Then he uses the crop on her nipples, from underneath, then her arse and legs.

She's totally loving this, the crop, the rough fucking. She moans into her belt/gag. Loving his penis in her tight hole. Loving the degradation, it's driving her wild.

Wasting no time, he brutishly pulls out before she cums. He finishes himself by hand, shooting on her ass. He hadn't wanked that morning, a full load is deposited...Rubbing it in with his bell-end, using his helmet to smear and rub his jism over her aching, desperate, engorged pussy lips. She still needs release. He takes his hand and massages in his spunk, down to her pussy, using his fingers to stimulate her further.

'Oh my God... please, yes, mmm, yes...'

He's rubbing her hard now, manipulating her, mixing his spunk with her juices, dripping on to her wet panties.

He takes the crop, and sticks it, handle first, up her pussy. Jiggles it from side to side. Then in and out, fucking her with the crop handle.

'Mmm, Jesus. Fuck yes...' She's aching for release. Faster and harder, she's about to have a massive orgasm. He decides to prolong her torture, and increase the humiliation. He lets go of the crop and stands back. She senses what he's about to do. Cruel Bastard, she thinks.

'Don't go losing control, I know you want to cum. You'd better not let that crop fall out.' She clamps her thighs together, wriggling and squirming, trying to get some more enjoyment off the now inanimate crop inside her.

He looked at the sight of her, wanton, desperate.

'What a mess! You're covered in my cum. I think I'll wash it off.' He unloads a bladder full of urine over her depraved ass, washing the cum off.

He Zips up, takes his phone out, snaps the scene.

'I think you should wait here for a while, so you can think about how dirty a slut you are. And how you can make amends...'

Leaving her there, desperate to cum, looking messily depraved, pants around ankles, crop up half way up her, piss, cum and pussy juice dripping down into her legs, into her knickers, jodhpurs and boots.

What's a girl to do...?

...tbc.

❤️