All Comments on 'Discovering Mum'

by dead_city_lights

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
delightful

Its always a thrill to read about a mother and son who get it on and have a wonderful time together almost forever. Oh how I wish I had had that experience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sooo Real

I too found your story sooo real, and wish that my mum had done that to me, although full of lust, it also had a romantic side when they merged as one...I hope you follow it up with a great story and make it as real as this one...

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

cant wait for next chapter.

and the ones after please,

dont finish there really enoyed it.

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

Wicked sexy, I loved it....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Wouldn't it be so sweet

A hot mom and a horny son that has wanted to fuck her for a long time, finally coming together.

What we need now is to read what happened the rest of the afternoon, and the coming week.

Would she regret fucking her son after reality set in, or would mom want a lot more of his young hard cock?

What does the author have in store for the readers?

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
whats next

what happens next please dont leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

similar to my first experience,,, thankyou .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
his prick spurted ropes of semen up his mother's cunt

This is an outstanding tale of hot motherfucking from an author we need many more such contributions from. The son is deeply attracted to his mother's cunt, as all normal boys naturally are. Fuck, it's their own birth canal, where they came down into the world from, and now they want to go UP it, with their hard young cock. A mother is naturally attracted to what her boy's got jumping around in his pants, maybe she hasn't seen it in a while but she knows it's grown real nice and BIG! Mom thinks her boy's stiff prick--the stiffest there is!--could do wonders for her motherly twat. His mother's twat is where a boy's fat hard on BELONGS. That's why, as some commenters have noted, sons shoving their dick up their mother's cunt is getting to be so popular. It's so damn easy and convenient. A boy's got to empty his balls, his mother LOVES what her boy's got sloshing around in that heavy sack hanging between his strong young legs. Mom is so proud of her boy's manly virility, she opens her legs wide to where her son is dying to blow his balls and where his mother's dying to receive her darling boy's precious cream. They don't talk about it much, but it's happening everywhere, more and more, every day of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very hot.

discovered this story by accident/at random and LOVED it! such a hot scene created from a scenario i'm certain most young guys are familiar with (the raid on mum's panty drawer!) i'm sure it will set a few sons' minds to wondering what might actually happen if their mums caught them doing something similar (i'm certainly beginning to wonder if it wouldn't have been more fun to get caught!) shame this author hasn't followed this up! if you are reading this then please give us part 2...and part 3....and part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omg!

fabulous tale, well written and very very arousing! the moment when you tell of how you spurted inside her almost had me spurting in my jeans!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mommy might be fertile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

Great story! Shame this seems to be a one off tale by an author who ‘disappeared.’ Hopefully still living in incestuous bliss nearly a decade on!

We desperately need to hear more about what happened next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good you should write more. Seeing its your only one is it a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't expect more, this story is at least 10 years old. I'm disappointed that there wasn't a follow-up. Mum needed her son's cock fucking her pussy hard. She was already primed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MORE!

Interesting start to a wonderful series.

Looking forward when you take it out of the bedroom and in the public, parks, hotels even in their car.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

I thoroughly enjoy mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, where there is no guilt, self-loathing, self-recrimination, self-doubt nor shame. I always wonder why they seldom recognize nor accept each other as sexual human beings with the same needs and wants. 5 star story. Wish the author had though enough of his/her work to create a Chapter 2, 3 or 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous