Discovering Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mum dropped down too, straddling me with knees either side of my waist. I looked down between her parted thighs to where her cunt was hovering inches above the tip of my swollen cock. She shook her head girlishly and reached up to tussle her hair, making some fall sexily over one side of her face while she reached behind her to unclasp her straining bra. I groaned, hips pushing upwards automatically as I saw her weighty tits fall forwards, swinging free.

They were full and round, still as firm as I had always suspected and hoped. They wobbled alluringly above me as she leant forwards slightly, parting her thighs a little further and lowering her pussy until I could feel the heat of her slit just above the tip of my cock.

Her nipples were large, deep pink against the pale skin of her breasts, with long thick teats that were stiff with her excitement. She gasped and moaned as I reached up to grasp the round orbs of her tits, feeling her nipples press into my palms as I massaged and squeezed.

Looking down, I could see her reaching under herself, between her parted legs. With one hand she slowly spread the wet lips of her pussy. Precum bubbled on the tip of my throbbing organ as I watched her gently open her hot damp slit for me to reveal the deep pink wetness within.

She gripped the base of my cock with her other hand, fingers wrapped tightly around me making me groan. My breath caught and I moaned loudly as I felt her lower her open pussy down just a fraction. We both let out gasps as she slowly began to sweep the head of my prick up and down between her parted cunt lips.

I could feel the hot wetness of her pussy as she rubbed my cock head up and down her opening, soaking it with her juices. Her wetness mixed with the precum oozing from the tip of my prick, making my cockhead glisten as it grew slippery and wet.

"Uuuugh fuck mum," I groaned. "That feels so good!"

She was breathing hard, shivering above me as she felt my hips twitch under her. The tip of my dick was pressing upwards, deeper between the folds of her dripping cunt lips in my need to penetrate her. Her thighs were trembling as she held her pussy above me, rubbing my cock up and down her opening one final time before slowly lowering herself onto me.

I heard her moan loudly as she felt me enter her. I was groaning too, squeezing her big heavy breasts as I felt the tight heat of her passage begin to envelop my cock. Her entrance stretched around my cock's swollen tip as she sank further. By the time she had taken the flaring head she was panting and breathing hard. Steadying herself with one hand on my chest, she worked more of her pussy down around my cock.

My hips moved beneath her, pushing my cock upwards into her as she lowered herself down. She groaned out, working her hips in tight circles. Her wetness eased my entrance into her, despite her tightness, and before long she was impaled on my full 7.5" length. She smiled in pleasure, looking down at me and breathing hard.

I felt my toes curl as she shifted slightly on top of me, using the muscles of her trembling passage to squeeze my cock. She leant further forwards, taking my hands and pushing them down by my sides, locking her fingers in between mine.

Her breasts swung above me as she began to move, working her wet hole up and down my cock. She started to ride me; slowly at first, matching her rhythm with mine as the pleasure grew between her legs. My prick was aching inside her as I heard her speak.

"That's it baby." She breathed. "Let your mum take care of you."

I groaned out, my hips working to push my stiff young cock up into her while she moved her hips in I rocking motion. Her pussy moved up and down on my cock, over and over, while I squirmed on the floor. The sensation of it was incredible and I lay panting, looking up at my mother as she fucked me.

I turned my head to the side, the mirrored glass of the wardrobe door at our side giving me a wonderful view of us from the side, and I watched as mum moved and humped down against my thick meat.

Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip softly, breathing hard and clearly enjoying the sensation of her son's hard eager prick inside her. She moved faster and harder, grinding her tight fuckhole up and down with her large tits wobbling and bouncing above me.

She was letting out little grunts and whimpers as I moved my hands to her hips, pulling her down on to my throbbing tool again and again. My thrusting was growing more and more urgent, my pleasure mounting. I gripped her hips tightly, pushing my cock up into her.

Our coupling became faster and harder, the air in the room filled with the hot scent of sex and the sound of our gasps and moans. She rode me expertly, matching her rhythm to that of my jerking hips, taking my cock deep into her hot trembling pussy faster and deeper.

I could hear her whimpering and gasping. She was drawing in sharp, short breaths as I speared my tool up to meet the downward strokes of her cunt and I looked up at her. She was riding me hard and her breasts were bouncing back and forth wildly above me.

"That's it mum!" I grunted. "Take that big cock. Ride my dick! Do you like getting fucked like this!? Sitting on my big cock on your bedroom floor!?"

"Oh god son! Yes! Fuck me hard!" she panted in response. She was still biting at her lip as she gasped the words, her cheeks flushed with effort and arousal. "Shove it into me! Give it to me!"

The tip of my cock began to tingle and ache and I knew I was going to cum. I groaned and quivered as I tried to fight the urge. I knew it was impossible for me to hold on any longer. The tingling grew stronger, spreading through the head of my swollen organ and up and down my shaft. I felt my balls tighten and my prick bulge. She moved her hands onto my chest, gaining better purchase with which to work her pussy on my rigid pole.

My mother ground her cunt up and down my prick, moaning loudly above me and working her pussy on me with powerful motions of her hips and crying out in pleasure.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she gasped over and over. "Give me that big dick!"

Her heavy tits were damp with sweat as I reached up with one hand to grasp one. The soft flesh of her breast spilled around my fingers while my other hand gripped her hip tightly to pull her pussy down onto me. I was panting hard, grunting with desire as my member disappeared into her cunt one final time. She pushed down against me, gasping and wriggling while came beneath her.

A strangled moan escaped my lips as I looked up at my mother. Her eyes snapped open, gazing down at me as she heard me cry out and felt my cock flex.

"Oh fuuuck mumm!" I groaned, my cock trembling and twitching as my pleasure became too much to contain. "You're making me cummmmmm...."

She had sat down all the way, taking every inch of me, and she let out a long sigh as she felt me ejaculate. My hips shot upwards as my back arched, bodily lifting her as she sat atop my quivering dick. Her eyes bulged in her head as my seed rose through the throbbing organ and erupted like a torrent inside her.

My trembling prick squirted thick ropes of semen into her, again and again, and I heard her gasp with the sensation of it. Her hips moved in lazy circles, her pussy massaging my cock, milking more of my jism from me.

I let out a final groan and then lay back. My member was still buried deep inside her, continuing to ooze cum into her hot wet cunt.

She leant forwards with a satisfied moan, her big wet tits pressing hotly against my heaving chest. We lay like that in silence for a few moments, my heartbeat hammering in my ears. The tip of my cock was still pressed between the hairy lips of her cunt, throbbing inside her while she spoke.

"Mmmmmm. Now, isn't that better." She breathed in my ear. "It feels like you really needed that!"

She slowly rose off me, sitting and then standing up slowly on shaky legs. I was in shock once again, struck dumb as she gingerly eased herself off my wet prick. I shivered and inhaled sharply when it flopped out of her and on to my stomach, still half hard and glistening with a mixture of her juices and my own semen.

I looked on as mum stepped over me, her pussy wet and pouting open as she walked to the bed and perched herself on the edge. She crossed her stockinged legs, dangling one shoe seductively towards me. I was raised up on my elbows by now, breathing hard and still light-headed from cumming.

"Mum?" I said, still not believing what had just occurred. "What did we just do?"

She tossed her hair again, cracking a cheeky smile and giving a shrug of her shoulders that made her tits wobble.

"We had some fun together," she said, "and I hope you aren't too tired because we have all afternoon together to have more fun. I expect to be kept entertained!"

Then she winked and pushed herself back onto the bed, beckoning me with one curling finger.......

*

Thanks for reading! Suggestion, comment or other ideas.

12