Discovering Our Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

Running my damp towel through my hair one last time, I paused to listen for sounds from downstairs. Sound travels pretty easily through our home, and I could hear the faint sounds of a woman's moans drifting up from below.Yasmine must've convinced Carla to watch the DVD.I smiled, as I figured from the timbre of the moans she must be showing her the "Red & Talia" scene.Well, at least Mom picked a good scene for her to watch.

With a final swipe of my towel, I dropped it on the floor and moved to head back down to join them. Coming closer, I could hear more passionate sounds. Sighs and mewls of ecstasy, clearly of a woman being driven by lust... coming from the kitchen?Wonder if Mom used the portable player I got her for her birthday?

When I came around the corner, what I saw literally stopped me in my tracks!

There was Carla, standing in the frame of the kitchen doorway, with her hands and forearms braced against the polished wood and her feet -- now shoeless -- pressed against the bottom corners of the jamb. Her blouse was unbuttoned and left open, the ends raised up, showing off her tempting tummy as it peeked over the undone top of her skirt. The view going up was even better, as the open halves of her blouse revealed the inside swells of her breasts, as well as the pale patch of skin left by a bikini tan.

Carla had her head tipped back; her long red hair pulled to one side to expose her graceful neck. The view of Yasmine behind the young woman, nibbling and licking on that span of exposed flesh was too hot to believe. Seated behind the young woman on one of our kitchen stools, my mother had both hands underneath Carla's blouse from the back. Bunching it up, she clearly had each bobbing tit shifting under the soft fabric as she manipulated the redhead's intimate flesh.

To say I was stunned is practically the understatement of the century! I didn't believe what I was seeing; that Yasmine was seducing the daughter of one of her former fuck-mates in adult films, right there in our very kitchen. The proof however was right before me; moaning while my mother rolled and kneaded her tender breasts, as the sensations made Carla rock her hips in simpatico with her rising libido.

"Oh, mmm, yes . . . fuck, that feels guid," Carla said, her accent coloring every word that fell from her sweet lips.

From behind, I saw Yasmine seek out and lock eyes with me; her dark spheres glittering as she continued to play with Carla. With a wink, she kept silent, moving one hand down along the girl's tummy, right over the fabric of her skirt until she reached the side and touched the stays with her long fingers. With a softpop! pop! pop!, she undid each stay and with a deft push, she made the garment slither to the floor.

Now, bare from tummy to toes, Carla was literally a scrumptious feast for the eyes! Wearing thin, silky thigh-highs, with wispy, high-cut white cotton panties underneath that open blouse, she was a vision of sex and sensuality on display.

I groaned softy, but Carla didn't hear me for her own sounds. Fuck! This was just as hot as the "Red & Talia" scene, if not more so. My lust rose in such a fashion, I couldn't help myself as I quickly and quietly removed my T-shirt and unbuttoned my pants. Dropping both to the floor, I stood there in nothing but gray boxer-briefs before my mother and our guest; the outline of my thick cock clearly showing beneath the cotton fabric.

With a smile of approval, Yasmine kept her eyes on me as she leaned up to nip at Carla's ear.

That made the young Englishwoman squirm and coo. "Oh, fuck! Mmm, you're makin' me wet, Yasmine . . . oh, God! I luv the way you kiss me, touch me with your soft hands!"

"Mm, I know... you have many lovely qualities that your mother had," Yasmine purred. Caressing Carla with those skilled fingers I knew so well, she continued to nibble and kiss the young woman's neck, while she continued her litany of hot talk. "Such lovely, soft skin, and these tits . . . mmm, so firm and plump."

Carla groaned, as Yasmine's hands drifted up over those breasts and curled around them, fingertips tweaking and tugging on two hard, cherry-pit nipples.

"So, so sweet . . . I wonder if you are as sweet as your mother?" With that said, Yasmine let her right hand drift downwards across Carla's tummy -- making her giggle softly at the light, ticklish touch -- before she slipped it down underneath the waistband of her cotton panties.

"Ah-Ohhh!" Carla nearly went up on her toes, her head snapping back against my mother's shoulder; eyes squeezed tightly shut, her lips parted as she drew in hot, shaky breaths. No doubt, Yamine's fingers were playing along the crease of her pussy lips, perhaps grazing the sides of her clit as they went. For a few moments, all that Carla did was gasp and pant, shifting her hips up to meet my mother's questing fingers.

Then, Yasmine withdrew her fingers and brought them up to their faces; painting one shiny trail of cream across Carla's upper lip, before putting the rest of her wet digits into her own mouth to suck them clean. "MMmmm, oh, yesss . . . so sweet. So tasty!"

Carla answered her with a wordless moan, her own tongue sweeping out over her lip to collect her own pussy cream, drawing it back in with obvious relish.

"Mm, you like that, Carla?"

"Oh, fuck yes, Yasmine," Carla replied, her voice husky with a dreamy quality that sent rivers of desire down to my cock.

"Then I know you will love this!" With that, Yasmine moved off of her seat and tugged on Carla's arms; directing the young woman back into the kitchen. Moving her over, she made her jump up and sit on the counter top, before moving to stand between her wide-spread, stocking-clad legs. Carla's eyes were fixed on my mother, who quickly shed her blouse and shorts. Mom had only a pair of black silk panties underneath, with no bra to hide her wonderful breasts from her new playmate's eyes.

"Oh, fuck, Yasmine!" Carla was clearly in awe of my mother's physical charms, her face never leaving her top-free charms on display.

Yasmine didn't say a word. She slipped up close to Carla, pressing her body in between her legs as she wrapped the younger woman up in her arms. Leaning in, Yasmine cupped one hand over Carla's cheek and pressed her lips against hers in a soft kiss -- one that quickly grew in intensity and passion as the redhead kissed back. The two women deepened their clinch, moaning and sighing as they sucked, nibbled and tugged at their lips.

Hell! A part of my biggest fantasy was coming true, right there in my home . . . and it included my mother, no less! Breathing hard, I couldn't stop myself from reaching down to grab my cock inside my boxers; squeezing tight to help stave off the rising passion inside me, while hoping I wouldn't reveal myself just yet to disturb Carla or my mom.

Carla clearly hadn't heard me -- turning her head to the left to expose her neck to my mother's nibbles and pecks -- but, Yasmine shot a brief glance over her shoulder and winked. As I watched, she returned her attention to Carla and began to slowly kiss her way down from the redhead's neck, over her collarbone and down onto her full breasts. Taking a slight detour to pluck each stone-hard nipple with her teeth, Yasmine continued making her way southwards; her actions making her bend over, making her shapely ass stick out as she finally reached the waistband of Carla's white panties.

Carla, for her part, had fallen back to lay flat on the counter. "Ohhh, God . . . fuck, yes!" Her hands and arms stretched out above her head, which was rolling to the side as she bit her plump, lower lip in anticipation.

Placing a soft smooch just above the panties, Yasmine sighed as she nuzzled the front panel with her nose and lips. Taking a few playful bites through the cotton material, she looked up briefly at Carla -- who was gasping with rising passion -- before her hands trailed up her sleek thighs and slipped under the thin straps of the redhead's panties. With a soft hiss, she tugged them down, pausing only to aid Carla as her hips lifted briefly from the cool marble counter top, before sliding them down to just above her stocking-covered knees. I only got a brief glimpse of Carla's pussy -- and yes, she's a real redhead! -- before Yasmine dropped her head into the fork of her crotch.

A split-second later Carla's voice climbed an octave as she squealed with delight; clearly her pussy was being expertly probed by Yasmine's lips and tongue. "Ahh! Oh, fuck, yes! Yes, Yasmine . . . mmm, God that feels so guid!" Rolling her hips, she tried to maintain a maximum contact with my mother's slippery appendage and keep the erotic fire rolling through her body.

By then, my dick was practically dripping pre-cum; making my hand slick as I fisted it slowly as I watched Yasmine eat Carla out. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from crying out with suppressed passion. The last thing I wanted to do was to interrupt this hot scene before either of these two lovely women had gotten their first climax. Sighing softly, I just pumped my prick in my boxers, leaning against the kitchen door frame as I watched things progress along. For the time being I was more than content to just watch . . . .

That is, until Yasmine raised her head to snake a licentious look over her shoulder; fixing me with a look, her dark eyes ablaze and beckoning . . . to me! The silent-yet-clear message in her stare came across the space between us, reinforced by the sight of Yasmine reaching down to tug her black panties off of her waist, over her hips and firm bottom before they slithered down her legs to puddle at her feet. Spreading her legs, she cocked her backside up to show me her sopping slit, as one hand left Carla's body to appear at her own sex to finger it wetly. She gave me one last fiery look, before returning to Carla's sex to continue her oral assault.

Fuck! My brain nearly imploded with the realization of what Yasmine was prompting. Instead of just letting me watch, my mother was practically telling me to come and join in. Faced with the opportunity to fulfill my biggest fantasy with my porn-star mom, I didn't even hesitate for a second!

Coming upright, I literally tore the boxers from my body before I stepped across the kitchen floor, moving in behind my mother's shapely backside. Yasmine must've sensed my presence, because I heard the sounds of wet sucking increase from between Carla's legs, as well as volume of Carla's throaty moans.

Hell! I thought, looking at the view before me, Can this get any hotter? The sight of my dark-haired mother going to town at the pussy of the red-headed beauty on our kitchen counter was more than enough to kick my libedo into overdrive. Getting right up behind my mom's ass, I crouched down to get my prick lined up with her oozing slit and, after a few swipes of my dick head against her slippery labia, I socketed it home and reached up to grip Yasmine's hips. With a smooth jerk, I slid into her pussy with practiced-ease; feeling her sweet walls grip my dick flesh like a comfortable-yet-tight velvet glove.

"Oooo!" Yasmine's cry of pleasure was muffled by Carla's muff, but it was loud enough for me to know that my mother was happy to have her son's prick back in her honey pot once more. From above, Carla let out another pleasure-filled squeak. She was feeling it as Yasmine's oral action resumed with renewed relish.

Firmly seated within, I savored the feeling for a few seconds, before pulling back to begin a steady pumping motion. With every sawing action, the sparks of passion raced down my cock to pool in my crotch and balls; making me hiss. Fuck! My cock felt like it was swimming in a hot, oily sheath. The pleasure circuit linked between myself and my mother seemed to double with every thrust; egged on by every soft grunt, every slap of flesh and each moan from my mom's throat.

My head was wrapped in a sex-fog as I fucked Yasmine; little caring at that point if Carla looked up and discovered that we were coupled like boxcars. Still, I couldn't help the slight spike of fear as, moments after getting into the groove, I heard a sharp explosion of breath from Carla. "Oh! Oh . . . shit! Yasmine, wh-what--?" Opening my eyes, I looked down along Yasmine's back, up over her dark haired head and along Carla's creamy body until my eyes met hers. The lovely redhead had her mouth open in a rictus of surprise, even as she had one hand resting on the back of Yasmine's neck, keeping her close to her pussy.

At a loss for words, I didn't speak but my body was on automatic. My hips kept pumping, driving my dick in and out of my mother; who was crying with passion into Carla's cunt.

I think that must've tripped something off inside Carla, because she didn't try to disengage herself from mom's mouth. If anything, she clutched her head closer before dropping back against the counter and groaned hotly. "Oh, fuck me! Don't stop . . . please, Yas, keep eating me! Shit, I'm so hot," she mewed.

Mom didn't disappoint her. I watched as Yasmine curled her hands over Carla's heaving hips. Her face was practically smothered in the young woman's sex flesh, and I could hear the flutter of her tongue as she attacked Carla's clit with rapid, savage strokes.

"Oh, God . . . hell, you look so fuckin' good!" Carla growled, her head snapping back up with a fire blazing in her eyes as she watched us eat and fuck.

Driving up into Mom, I couldn't help it as I threw my head back and groaned in bliss. It was like I was actually in the hottest scene of the "Pure Porno" series . . . but I wasn't going to cum too quickly and end our fucking so soon. Hell, with the regular visits to Mom's bed I'd taken, I'd learned how to pace myself so that I could give Yasmine maximum pleasure, while not emptying myself long before I wanted to.

Yet, for as much as I was prepared to stretch this fuck-session out, my Mom wasn't that prepared when her first climax swept over her in the middle of her feasting on Carla. Lifting her head from the redhead's soaked quim, Yasmine had a hitch in her breath and a tremble running down her body; one I knew all too well. "Ooo . . . oh, oh fuck! Samuel! My love . . . ohGOD!"

From her viewpoint, Carla stared with glee as she watched Yasmine's orgasm start to roll over her. "Oh, yes, yes! Do it, baby! Cum, go on! Cum all over Sam's cock! Oh, fuck me that's just, so, hot!"

Without prompting or preamble, I bent myself over my mother's back, wrapping my arms around her to palm her hanging breasts and pinch each nipple; making her pussy clench hard around my cock. Growling, I nipped at her neck and drove myself in to the limit.

That set her off like a Roman candle. With a shriek of joy, Yasmine toppled over the edge of climax. Shuddering, shaking and sobbing with unleashed passion, she practically bucked me off as her body rolled with each passing wave. The pleasure was nearly enough to set me off, but it was only by sheer will that I kept from spraying her pussy with my thick cum.

Carla, however, wasn't so lucky. The sheer sight of the older brunette woman cumming made her pop off and add her cries to the erotic chorus soaring through the air of our kitchen.

Eventually, both women came down from their cums; Carla slumping against the counter top, while Yasmine practically melted, unable to keep her feet underneath her as she sank back into my embrace. Wanting to make sure Yasmine wasn't going to end up in an undignified heap on the floor, I staggered back with her until I could get the kitchen stool around to put under her. With a grunt, I pulled out of her pussy with a wet pop, and shifted her over to plant her on the more stable legs of the stool.

"Ooooh, my darling! Noooo, put it back," Yasmine moaned in protest.

"Mom, c'mon . . . you can barely stand up, much less fuck in this state!" I said this lovingly, standing by her side as I held her upright with one arm around her shoulders.

"Mmm, I would make love with you, even if I was no more than a boneless pile, my Samuel!" Mom let her head drop back, pillowed on my arm as she stared up at me with eyes that were just smoky with love and barely-banked fires of lust.

Cupping her cheek, I smiled and murmured, "I would never doubt that you couldn't do just that, Mom." I then leaned in and kissed her; a thorough and loving embrace of lips and tongues that left us both panting and wanting more.

"Oooh . . . fuck, that is so hot!"

Looking up from our kiss, Yasmine and I turned to look in Carla's direction. The redhead was leaning up on one elbow on the counter, her stocking-clad thighs spread wide, her panties now dangling from one ankle as she pulsed one hand in between her saturated pussy lips. Her hips jerked with short, quick motions as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her. With her red hair in disarray and her skin colored with the flush-blush of sex, she looked wanton and even more beautiful than when I first met her.

Yasmine looked up at me, her smile turning sly as she took in the smitten expression on my face. "Mmm, does she not look wonderful, my love?" she said, her voice husky with rebuilding passion. "So sweet, so hot, so . . . fuckable?"

I shivered at the dirty talk coming from my mother. "Oh, Mom," I groaned.

With a chuckle, Yasmine ran one hand along my chest. "Yes, you are certainly agreeing with your mother now, hm?" She looked at Carla, who hadn't stopped touching herself nor said a word as she watched the both of us. "Would you not agree, as well, that my son and I made such wonderful love together, my girl?" She flashed a wicked grin. "Did you ever see the like, Carla? A mother and her son . . . fucking each other with such love and desire?"

Carla mewled, her hand pausing as her body rippled with heat at Yasmine's words. "Fuck, no . . . I, um . . . I've never seen anything so fuckin' hot before." She shot a look at me, her eyes wide as she murmured, "Fuck, you really did it! You fucked your mother, and . . . oh God, help me, it was just made me feel so turned on. Look at me . . . look at my pussy, Sam. I'm so wet, just from watching you screw your Mum." She stirred her fingers in her quim, making sticky sounds as her labia slipped against the skin of her digits.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her; my chest rising and falling rapidly as I stood there, uncaring about my state of nakedness, or the fact that Carla could see my still-rampant dick.

Yasmine took notice though, trailing her hand down to cup my cock and balls; smearing her fuck-milk down over the taut skin with gentle motions. "Mmm, you are still so, so hard my love! You didn't cum inside your mother now, did you?" Making a soft tck-tck! sound, she leaned up and placed a soft smooch on my neck. "You wish to cum, my Samuel? You want to fuck and climax deep inside a nice, warm fuckhole, my love?"

"Oooo, Mom!" I closed my eyes, relishing the sensations of her touching me.

"You should be allowed to cum, my love." Yasmine let go of my prick, giving it a soft pat. "Especially when there is a willing and waiting pussy, right before your eyes." When she saw me stiffen, turning to stare at her with surprise, she smiled fondly and gave me a light shove in the small of my back . . . propelling me in a daze towards Carla! "Go, my love. Carla needs to cum. You need to cum . . . and I see no reason why you two lovely young ones should not pleasure each other, on that score."

I stopped after taking one step away from Yasmine; looking back at her with some trepidation. "Mom--?"

"Samuel, go," she said, her voice colored with a mix of a lover's blessing and a mother's firm command. "Fuck our lovely redheaded girl." She added with a blown-kiss, "Make your ultimate fantasy come true, and show her just how well your mother taught you how to make love!"

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers