Discovering Our Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to face Carla, I couldn't help my heavy breath, nor move my feet fast enough as I stepped in close to the counter. Fuck! Since when does any son ever get to see his mother seduce a hot fox in their own home . . . and then get her blessing to fuck that same woman in one night?

Carla watched me as I got close; her eyes blazing as she walked them up and down my nude body as she slipped closer to the edge. "Ooo, aren't you fit, hm? Such a handsome young man . . , mmm! I bet Yasmine taught you to fuck very well." She reached out and placed one warm hand on my stomach; stroking it down until she bumped it against the top of my cock.

"Well, she was my first lover," I admitted with a sigh. Carla had wrapped her hand around the column of my cock, fisting it slowly as she spread the mixture of my mother's pussy juice and my pre-cum along its length.

"Oo! You gave your cherry to your Mum?" Carla's voice was colored with apparent delight. "That's just so sexy . . . so hot!" She glanced over at Yasmine, licking her lips before asking, "Was he good? Did it feel so wonderful to take your son's cock inside your cunt, and fuck him into manhood, baby?"

Yasmine smiled and sighed. "It was . . . a wonderful experience; fucking my lovely boy for the first time in his life." She added with a throaty chuckle, "It has been an experience that we have repeated, many times over."

Oh, fuck! All this hot talk was making me tremble with lust!

"Yesss, I wager it was worth repeating, Yasmine," Carla murmured. Her hand slowed to a stop on my dick. "Bet you loved fucking your Mum again and again, eh? Mmm, sinking this fucker inside her pulsing pussy over and over? Yeah?" She circled one pad of her thumb over the crown, making me jerk with bliss. "Bet you'd love to fuck right now, hmmm? You want to, Sam? Want to fuck a hot, wet cunt and fill it up with your cum?"

I winced, trying to fight off a sudden spike of pleasure at the base of my crotch. "Oh, God, girl! Do you even have to ask!?" I groaned. "Yes, I want to . . . I have to fuck you!"

Carla hissed softly, before letting go of my prick. "Then do it. C'mon . . . put that cock in me. Come on, baby, fuck me. Please?"

Opening my eyes, I looked down and nearly lost it. Carla had moved so that her legs were on either side of my body; gripping her thighs just behind her knees as she angled her crotch to allow me the most access to her dripping snatch. "Oh, hell . . . I can't--!" I cut myself off, moving in tight between Carla's legs as I wrapped both hands around her waist. Nosing the blunt end of my cock against her soaking labia, I fumbled only for a moment, before I found the right spot and shoved home. With a loud groan, I felt every hot, spicy inch of her sheath cling to my shaft; not stopping until I was seated to the hilt inside her.

"OooOH!" Carla's cry of delight filled the air, as she tossed her head back, making her hair fly out like a silky whip. Her stocking-clad legs clamped around me, holding me tight as she flung her arms up to cling to my shoulders. "Mmmm, oh God he feels so thick inside! Fuck! I love your cock in me, Sam . . . mmm, fuck me? Please? Don't tease me! Fu-OOOH!" Her pleas were cut off as she felt my thrusting dick begin to churn up her insides; holding on for life as she took my cock inside her pussy.

Trying to reestablish the pace I had as I fucked Yasmine, I rocked back and forth along her crease. "Shit! God, your pussy . . . uumph! Oh!"

From behind me, I heard my mother sigh with content. "She's tight, isn't she my love? Mm, a nice, snug fit around your hard cock . . . mmm, don't you love it, my Samuel?" A moment later, I heard the sound of the stool's legs scraping across the floor, just before I felt the warmth of my mother's body pressing against my back. Wrapping her arms around my middle, Yasmine pressed her hard-nippled breasts and still-wet cunt against my skin. "Doesn't she fell good, my lover? Tell me. Tell your mother just how good our little girl feels around your prick!"

I shuddered, before replying; "God, Mom, she's . . . hah! She feels, so good! I love how she feels on my dick!"

Yasmine purred, reaching up to nibble and kiss my ear. "Mmm, yes, I knew she would . . . I hadn't expected her to come here, but now . . . seeing her and tasting her, and watching you make love to her--!" Yasmine shivered against me. She was that turned on!

For her part, Carla wasn't quiet as we fucked. She was cooing, moaning and crying out with every pump and every slap, as our bodies crashed against each other. Holding onto my shoulders like she'd fall of the Earth if she didn't, her body was tensing against the climbing waves of pleasure. "Oh, I'm . . . I . . . I'm getting sooo close!" Looking up into my eyes, she begged, "Fuck me, Sam, do it! Fuck me hard, an' finish me off. I'm so, damn, close to cumming!"

Truth to tell, all of the sounds, sensations and hot talk had driven me past my will to draw this out. Hell, I don't think I could last for another minute, if it wasn't for the hot clutch of Carla's pussy and the feel of my mother's embrace.

Yasmine picked up on the urgency in Carla's voice. Running her hands over my body, she murmured encouragingly, "Do it, my love. Do it . . . fuck her and make her pop! Make her cum all over that sweet cock, then give her that wonderful cream of yours!"

"Oh, fuck, yes, Sam! Do it, yes . . . yes-yes-yes!" Carla's voice shot up in volume, just as her pussy clamped around my dick with unyielding pressure.

With savage strokes I hit my upper limit as I worked to comply with their urging. Groaning with my own rising passion, something had to give soon, as the fire burning between us was reaching an almost-unbearable plateau.

It was about a heartbeat later I felt Carla's legs lock up, and her body went rigid with the onset of her climax. "Oh FUCK! YES!" With a cry that sounded both joyful and pain-laced, the redhead's sweet cunt rippled along my cock as her second orgasm hit with ever-spiraling waves.

That alone was enough to trip my trigger; my prick didn't stand a chance as my own cum raced up from my balls and burst out inside her pussy. Coating it in rope after rope of thick sap, I almost toppled off of her myself, but had enough sense to tip forwards into the grasping circle of Carla's arms. Unbidden, my lips found hers and we came together in a heated clinch that seemed to roll along the full spectrum of sensations.

From behind us, I could hear Yasmine's encouragement and comforting touch. "Yes, yes my loves . . . cum for each other! You are making such wonderful bliss together!"

After that, I was oblivious to nothing more than Carla; her soft, supple body beneath me, her lips crushed against mine, the scents of our combined sex-musk and the eventual ebb and wane of our respective orgasms. I think I even blacked out at one point, the passion between us was that hot!

When I had my wits again, I was looking down into Carla's face, while my sweat-soaked body was still draped over hers on the counter. Her legs and arms were still clinging to me, but it was clear it wouldn't take much to make her let go, as her strength wasn't much more than a kitten's at that point. Shaking my head to clear it from the sexual haze lingering around us, I stared into her eyes and gave her a lopsided smile. "Hi."

With a giggle, Carla replied, "Mm, hi yourself, Sam." She groaned softly. "Fuck . . . oh, what did you . . . mmmm, do to me?"

Puzzled, I pulled my head back a bit. "Uh, I think I just fucked you silly?"

There was a laugh at my side, and Yasmine leaned down next to my shoulder, fixing both of us with a warm smile. "Ah, you did more than fuck her silly, lover. You gave her such a bout of lovemaking, I would dare to say she has not been so thoroughly loved since, hm?" Her eyes were sparkling with fondness as she looked to Carla. "Is that not so, my girl?"

Making her shoulders shake as she shivered, Carla replied, "Oh, hell yes, Yasmine. That was soooo guid! I swear, no one's ever made love to me like that before." She giggled again as she looked from one of us to the other. "Certainly never by a mother and a son, ever!" She fixed me with a firm look. "What ever made you decide to join us like that, Sam?"

I couldn't stop the sheepish grin. "Well, it's . . . kind of a long story, Carla."

That made the redhead arch one eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

I turned to look at Yasmine. "Should we tell her? I mean . . . the whole story?"

Yasmine nodded. "I think we should, or else there may not be a repeat of this wonderful fucking . . . that is, unless our sweet lover here has any objections?"

Carla tightened her grip on me. "Oh, I'd better hear the whole, damn truth, because even if you have to lie to me, don't think for one second that I'm leaving without getting another glorious fuck! From either of you two love-birds," she said hotly.

Laughing, I dipped down and smooched her deeply, before I backed up and scooped her up into my arms; making Carla squeal with delighted surprise as I carried her away from the counter. "Mom, c'mon," I said to Yasmine. "This is something that needs to be told . . . in a big, warm bed!"

Yasmine gave me a smoky smile. "Now . . . you are getting the right idea, my Samuel!" With that, she skipped ahead of the two of us, heading towards the stairs leading upwards to the bedrooms above . . . .

To Be Continued

Author's Note: This story was partially inspired by another story of similar type -- where a son discovers his mother was a former porno actress, and the resulting discovery ends with them having sex together. In truth, I found the other tale rather lacking in depth of feelings and emotions, while being clinical in execution. Because of this, I decided to give the general idea a go with my own attempt . . . I guess I've sort of returned to my reactionary-roots as a writer. I felt that the subject deserved a better treatment, and this story then was the end result of nearly a week's worth of effort. It's been one of the most fun and engaging efforts of erotica I've written to date.

And yes, there is a third part to come! ^_^

As an addendum, the character and the name of Carla was inspired by a Literotica site member and fellow artist;sxy_kitten.Her lovely voice and audio tales should not be missed by anyone, and to wit, it was her latest offering about a nurse seducing a patient that was the spark behind Carla's creation. I really wish she'd produce new stories for her adoring fans, but until such a thing happens, I have her older tales saved and still continue to listen to them as a source of inspiration.

I hope you are reading this, Kitten, and I pray to someday thank you in person for your charming voice and creative mind, and the stories it helped spark inside my own imagination. I'd consider it an honor of the highest to someday officially collaborate with you on a story. *big-bear hugs!* Much love for you, darlin'!

Everyone else, please enjoy my stories and comment and vote often! -- S.