Discovering Rachelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

When she was done, she weakly pulled me up into her arms. I held her tight against me, my once-again firm cock nuzzling her wet sex just as my face had moments before.

"You know this changes everything, don't you?" she asked, kissing and licking our flavor from my lips.

"Guess so," I mumbled in reply. "But you can't slack off any more, babe, really!. I already carry you as it is."

"Shit you do!" she laughed into the hollow of my neck. "You'll have to work harder, so we can have longer lunches. No more missed deadlines, mister."

"Might have to work late, just the two of us," I moaned, feeling her grind her clit against the hard base of my shaft, right up next to my balls.

"You sure can't come to my house, not in my neighborhood," she said disappointedly. "Except maybe real late at night. After one or two o'clock should be fine."

"I can sneak you in mine after nine or so," I groaned as I felt her strong hands grip the cheeks of my ass, pulling me closer.

"Guess we better get back to work now," she murmured before kissing me softly once more.

"Yeah, we should," I replied, pulling back and then pressing forward to enter her yet again.

Author's note: Let me know if you liked this story. I'd appreciate your feedback and your votes, whether you liked it or not. ~~Red

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers
12