Discovery & Addiction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay against the bed, thankful it was over, trying to deny her reaction to being punished, she knew she wasn't 'that' kind of girl; it wasn't who she wanted to be.

Christian reappeared from the bathroom, retrieving his jacket he looked like any other guy in a suit.

"Now I'm going to leave you there for a bit Cassy." He said "And I'm going to leave your hands where they are, I don't want you finishing yourself off while Alex and I are at the bar."

At the sound of his name Cassy's heart jumped and her head snapped up. Movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention and she turned to see Alexander get up from the sofa.

She couldn't believe he'd been watching the whole time; he'd seen what Christian had done to her and seen her response. Her heart pounded at the surprise and she shook her head in denial. Tears of shame welled in her eyes. What could he possibly think of her?

She opened her mouth to say something but Alexander put his finger to her lips. His eyes dancing as he smiled at her.

"We wont be gone long Cassy," Christian broke her from her gaze "Stay there like the good girl I know you are."

The door closed behind them and Cassy was left in the silence to contemplate her position.

12