Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
With a quick flick of the wrists...
1.2k words
4.28
12.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a quick flick of the wrists, he loosened her grip on his hands and now he had a tight hold on her. This startled her a bit and she was about to protest when before she knew it, she was on her back. Aaron was now straddling her. And his face had a look she couldn't quite figure out. He held her soft, delicate wrists against the bed and just looked at her.

"Stay here, and lay back," he ordered.

He got up, picked up pillow, pulled off the cover and started to rip it.

"What the fuck...? " Fabianna stammered.

"Shhh," Aaron replied, "Just lay there."

Fabianna was speechless, her face red with anger. She couldn't believe her eyes Aaron just stood there, ripping the covers off her pillows, like there was absolutely nothing wrong with destroying the bedding of someone you didn't know. When he was finally finished, he had ruined eight pillow covers. But then she noticed that he had turned each cover into long strips. He walked over to her and just stood over her, admiring her.

"I said lay back," he suddenly said.

What? Did he just order me to lay back, as if he can just waltz in here and tell me what to do? Fabianna was stunned. This was not what she had expected. She started to fear the consequences of her misjudgment.

"Lay back. I'm not going to ask you again," Aaron said. His blood was boiling, his pulse pounding in his ears, his cock so hard he feared it might rip right through his favorite jeans as if it had a mind of it's own. His head was crowded with a million thoughts. He watched her as she looked at him and slowly started to lean back against the bed. It was a beautiful sight. He felt like owned the world.

"Take off your t-shirt," he ordered. Fabianna complied, feeling worried about the direction their evening had suddenly taken. Just as he suspected, right before him were a delicious pair of firm, creamy, breasts gently cradled in some cutesy, pink lace bra.

"Now take off your jeans,." Without taking her eyes off of Aaron, she slowly reached down and started to unbutton her jeans. They popped open with a sharp click. As she started to unzip, Aaron stood there, his hand rubbing bulge in front of his own jeans. He thought he was going to cum right then and there as she peeled off the pants to reveal a pair of flawless, sun-kissed legs. He walked over so he was standing beside the bed and leaned over to place his hands on her now bare legs. He resisted the urge to continue up her soft thighs and into her pink lace panties. But that could wait. All in good time.

He reached out his hand to her and with the back of his fingers softly caressed her neck, her collar, her shoulders, her arms.

He knew what he wanted next. "Remove the bra," he said. Fabianna reached back, unbuckled the pink lacy thing, and slowly slid the straps off her shoulders, baring her perky, plump breasts. Her tiny areolas were barely the size of two nickels. And her nipples were like little pencil erasers. For a while Aaron just stared. After he snapped out of it, he reached out and cupped one breast in his hand, kind of cradled it for a second. Then his other hand joined in and he just held them for a while, eventually using his thumb to gently rub her hard, erect little nipples. This brought out a gasp from Fabianna's lips. She was already excited beyond control. She was a little hesitant from this sudden change in direction, but this just turned her on even more. She was already arching her back, wanting more, when she felt a hand press down on her chest.

"Shhhhhh," Aaron whispered. He wasn't finished. He was going to lead this where HE wanted. He let go of her aching breasts and taking her hand sat her up. "Take off your panties now." She took hold of them, and slid them off. He was surprised. Under them, was a small patch of curly blonde hair. Interesting.

After she removed her panties, he placed his hand onto her thighs, softly moving them up and down, each time coming a little closer to her deliciously shaved lips. But he was careful not to go too close. He would just barely graze her, and then purposely pull back. He could see her chest rising and falling, each breath sharper than the first. He could tell she was ready to scream in anticipation, that she was waiting for him to sink his fingers into her sopping, wet pussy. She wanted to him to rub her clit, to bring his mouth to her aching lips. But he did not. After teasing her for a little longer, he ordered her to sit back up.

"I want to you to take off my shirt," he said. Fabianna looked up at him, and went ahead and started to unbutton his shirt. She then reached up and removed it all together. She saw he was in better shape than she originally thought. And Aaron thinking the whole time, Thank you Bowflex Fabianna leaned forward to place her lips onto one of his nipples, but Aaron held her back. Shaking his head, "Uh-uh. Only what I tell you to do." She was taken aback, but simply looked into his eyes and just sat back. Aaron was thrilled. He'd never felt this kind of excitement before in his life. He felt like he could do anything.

"Now take off my jeans." Fabianna reached down and slowly unbuttoned his jeans, five buttons in all. Then Aaron stepped back. "Take them off." Fabianna got up from the bed, dropped to her knees and finished pulling his pants off. She had to actually physically lift his legs up and out of the pants. But when she managed to untangle his legs, she looked up to see his erection poking out of his boxers (yeah, I know, who the hell still wears boxers?? ), Aaron's hand rubbing it slowly.

Fabianna thought this was the cue for her to take them off and started pleasuring him. But when she reached up and placed her fingers under the elastic waist, Aaron stopped her with a sharp, "What do you think you're doing?"

She looked at him and was about to stammer something, but he just looked at her and said, "You brought me here because you wanted to be with someone shy and easy to work with, someone you can mold. However, in doing so, you've awakened something no one else has been able to so much as stir. And for the rest of the evening, this is how it's going to be. You don't say a thing, unless I specifically ask you. I give you an order, you do it. If you don't, you will be punished. Do you want to continue?"

For a second, she hadn't realized that he was actually asking her a question. She looked him over, mulled over every other relationship she had ever had, and nodded her head 'yes'.

"Good," he said. "Now give me that strip, the red one." He pointed to one of the eight strips of silk that he had lain of the edge of the bed. Fabianna turned her head, reached over, and passed him the red strip.