Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inserted two then three fingers into Debra's cunt. She was everywhere at once. She looked like she was dying of thirst and Debra's pussy was water. It was unreal. Debra for her part, had her hands tangled in Jen's hair and was in continuous climax. I had just come up Debra's virgin ass but I was getting hard again. As I watched Jen devour Debra's cunt, I mounted her from behind. It was nice to be in a familiar place. I knew exactly what made Jen feel good and what made me feel good. While I watched my wife eat Debra's pussy, Debra's husband mounted his wife's mouth. I watched as he drenched her tonsils. There was no holding back. I came when I didn't think I had anything left. I filled Jen till she was overflowing with come.

I fell asleep. Somewhere in the night I awoke to Jen and Bryan fucking beside me. Debra's pussy was on the other side of my face. I licked her till she woke up. Then I ate the same pussy my wife had eaten earlier. Debra sucked me hard and then switched around to ride my hips. I slept again. This time when I woke it was to the chorus of pots and pans in the kitchen. I could smell coffee. I looked over and Bryan was beside me still asleep. His cock was laying limp against his thigh.

I bounded into the kitchen naked and found the wives in similar attire. I grabbed Debra's ass and gave it a squeeze. I kissed Jen, told her I loved her, and grabbed a cup of coffee. I stood at the sink and sipped my coffee while Jen and Debra sat breakfast on the table. We ate like lumberjacks. Jen said she had called in earlier and told them she would not be in for at least a couple days. Debra said Bryan wasn't much of a morning person and so we should let him sleep.

After breakfast we decided to shower. It was a tight squeeze for three in the shower but we managed to do a pretty good job of cleaning each other. We stepped out and began toweling each other off. When both girls were fairly dry they began to towel me. As they reached my dick it was starting to harden again. Jen and Debra shared a morning blowjob. When I came I managed to get some in each mouth and some on each face. Debra stood up and kissed me. I could taste my own come as her tongue came into my mouth. I had tasted it before and it wasn't that bad. In fact in recent times, I had tasted some other guy's come albeit while eating a freshly fucked pussy.

Jen said she was going to get Bryan up and headed for the bedroom with my come all over her face.

Debra and I continued to kiss and hold each other tight. We walked out of the bathroom into the living room and laid down on the sofa. As we kissed, come was being spread all over each other's faces. Debra began to lick the come from my face and I began to lick her face as well. It was a little strange to be licking my come off a woman's face, but a lot of things had been a little strange lately. I cleaned Debra's face and continued licking my way down her body. When I reached her toes, I asked her to turn over and licked my way back up.

When I got as far as her sweet ass, I spent considerable time making sure I got her anus good and wet. I got her ass up in the air and gathered some lubrication from her pussy and spread it into her crevice. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and got them very wet. Slowly I opened her ass with those same fingers. By the time she began to relax, my dick was hard enough to insert it in her cunt. I stroked it back and forth several times but this was not my goal. I pulled back from her cunt and stuck the first couple inches into her ass.

It was much easier than the night before but still very tight. I stroked slowly and finally succeeded in getting it all the way in. Then I began to set a more rapid pace. I fucked her ass. I just love the feel of my dick in a nice hot tight ass. Debra must have liked it, too. She was pushing back against my dick on every thrust. I was getting close. I looked up and found Bryan sitting across the room. Jen sat on his lap facing Debra and I. She had Bryan's cock stuck in her ass and was working her pussy over with both hands. Jen and I locked eyes and watched as we reached orgasm together. I honestly don't know if Bryan and Debra were as successful but no one complained.

We sucked, fucked, and had a great time for two whole days. Bryan and Debra stayed at our house and we only left to get groceries. On Thursday, Jen and I both had to go back to work. We left Bryan and Debra at our place in the morning and agreed to get together again soon. We came home that night to a clean house and good dinner in the oven. Thank you, Bryan and Debra.

12