Snowballing First Time

Story Info
First time snowballing after holiday card shopping.
1.3k words
4.49
22.6k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed innocent enough I was just going to stop by the local card store and buy a holiday card. When I got there the choices of cards were overwhelming, they had every category you could imagine. There were LED light up trees to reindeer. I just stood there staring at them all, each section individualized by section markers. As I looked down the aisle I came across one marker named "snowballs" when I saw it I chuckled to myself.

Apparently I had actually laughed out loud not knowing so. A sales girl next to me asked me if she could help me. I didn't realize she was there and was taken aback but after looking at her I was almost speechless. She was maybe 26, a petite brunette and stunning. I stammered for words while my mind spun. Sure, she could help me but in ways she could never imagine (or so I thought).

I told her I was just looking for a card for a friend and I had found the "snowballs" section somewhat amusing. She asked why with a certain curiosity but somewhat knowing look. I laughed and said it was just a guy thing and brushed it off. Oh, okay she responded, adding that after hearing that she was interested in wanting to know more about it.

Were my ears deceiving me or was she hitting on me? I was totally dumbfounded and in my brain stupor I said I'd explain but not in the store. I asked if she would like to meet up after she got off work. She gave me a big smile and said that she'd love that. Wow! Was I dreaming?

She said she got off work at seven and I agreed to pick her up since she didn't have a car and would need a ride. I left the store on cloud nine and went back to my car. Not knowing what to do since I had two hours to kill I simply went home and made myself a drink. As I looked around I noticed my place was a mess and cleaned it up as best I could in hopes that we may end up there. The time had flown by quickly and it was already time to head back to the store to pick her up.

Shortly after seven she emerged from the store and I got out of my car to greet her and let her know that I was there and show where I was parked. After settling in my car I asked her if she would like to go out for drinks and dinner. But she said that she was tired and sick of dealing with people after a long day of retail sales. I wasn't sure what to propose when she asked if we could just go back to my place and relax. No problem with me I responded, now glad I had cleaned the place up.

We got there and I brought her inside and showed her around before offering her a drink, maybe some wine if she wanted. She declined and asked if I had anything stronger. I said I had vodka or Irish whiskey but that was about it. She said the whiskey would be great; she was already a woman after my heart. So I poured us both a couple of straight whiskeys and headed back to the couch where she was waiting. We toasted and threw back our drinks. Fortunately I had brought the bottle with me and refilled both our glasses.

As we drank through small talk we got to know each other a little bit better and I found out her name was Kelly. The whiskey seemed to loosen us up some and we were both enjoying a nice buzz and a warm glow. The attraction between us became obvious and our laughs and friendly touches turned to small kisses. The kisses then turned into a more passionate make out. We were very engaged with each other and enjoying ourselves. I had managed to remove her shirt and then her bra revealing a perfect set of supple b-sized breasts.

As we were mauling each other she suddenly stopped and sat straight up looking at me. Wait a second she said with a glint in her eye, the whole reason we were to meet up was for you to tell me the inside joke about the snowball section in the store. I was once again speechless forgetting all about the previous brief conversation earlier that day.

Well, I tried to explain, it was just a guy thing. But she pressed on telling me that's what I said before. Now I knew I was cornered. It's time to come clean she said sternly yet provocatively. There was no way I could lie as worked up as I was and looking at her beautiful half exposed body.

It's like this I explained, when I saw the snowball section I laughed because in my dirty mind I thought of snowballing. Huh, she said and asked what I meant by snowballing. I then proceeded to tell her that it was when a man comes inside a woman's mouth she holds it there and then kisses the man and pushes his come into his mouth.

Oh, she said, thoughtfully looking down, sounds interesting. Thank you for telling me she said and after finishing our drinks we began where we had left off mauling and groping each other. She slowly started to ease her way down between my legs and once down on her knees she reached up to the top of my jeans. Looking up at me seductively she unbuttoned, unzipped and then began to slowly pull my jeans down.

When my cock was finally released she took it in her hands and told me it was spectacular. Though I'm somewhat above average I had never heard it called spectacular before and I became embarrassed for some reason. But then she began to stroke my full length with both hands in her firm grip. Then while looking me in the eyes she lowered her mouth on the head of my cock.

She stroked me faster with her hands all the while keeping her mouth on the head of my cock and looking up straight at me. Faster and faster her hands moved up and down my cock while being coated with the spit drooling out of her mouth on my cock head. She then started humming on me groaning with desire.

What was happening I asked myself? I had never gotten a proper blow job before because I always got the excuse that their jaw hurt after awhile. But Kelly knew what she was doing and she had a natural talent or a lot of expertise though I didn't care which because she was incredible to say the least.

It really didn't take long for me to feel myself building up to my climax since I'd never had an experience she was giving me. I felt it build up quickly and she did too which made her double up on her efforts. I moaned loudly and shot a huge load into her waiting mouth. It seemed as if I would never stop pumping load after load into her mouth, and she kept her mouth in place accepting it all.

When I was finally spent she crawled up next to me and gave me a loving look and a big smile. She then leaned over to me and planted her mouth on mine pushing my load into my mouth while moaning. I was surprised at first since this was new to her but her moaning into my mouth turned me on again.

I swallowed most of my load and with the remainder we started making out again pushing my come back and forth between our mouths with our intertwined tongues. When we had finally finished swallowing the last of my load I fell back and let out an exhausted sigh.

Again she sat forward and looked at me and said she knew what snowballing was all along and just wanted to try it. She smiled and said that she was looking forward to our next adventure. I just grinned back at her as I started to get hard again.