Discovery Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was beginning to hurt a little and I really wanted some release. As I slid her pussy down across my chest toward my cock her attention shifted as well. By the time my head was pushing against her entrance she was staring me directly in the eye. She whispered, "Yes" as I slid slowly into her. Sherry was not kidding when she said she got hot. Her interior was scorching. A wonderful feeling tight and hot wrapped around my cock. As I got my cock all the way in, I stopped and just enjoyed the sensation. Now I was holding Sherry's hips like she had held my ears, so she couldn't move. She leaned down close to me, gave me a little kiss and whispered, "NOW." It was a whisper but one of insistence. I got the message and loosened my grip.

Sherry began to ride up and down. Her rhythm picked up speed and force very quickly. She rode so hard and fast that a couple times she pulled herself right off me. She didn't miss a beat. She just grabbed my prick and slammed back down on it. I was a little disjointed. I was really enjoying this but almost like an observer which kept me distracted enough that I was no where near coming. Sherry on the other hand got closer with every slam. She was riding at a fiery pace. She froze in mid stroke and screamed. She slammed into me and her interior muscle spasm was intense.

I rolled over, grabbed her by the hips, and worked my way to standing. I walked to the sofa still imbedded in her core. I sat on the couch with Sherry straddling my hips. Now we could ride at a more leisurely pace. We could also watch Dave and Jen. Dave was on his knees between Jen's thighs sliding his cock back and forth into her. I said, "Sherry look at Dave. Jen is enjoying his prick."

Sherry looked at her husband and then back to me, "Yes and I am enjoying yours. Thank you for sharing this with us."

"Believe me it has been my pleasure, Sherry." I responded. "And now I would like to fuck you." With that I laid her back onto the sofa and began giving her a riding like the one she had given me. I pulled out just to the tip and then slammed back. There were no distractions now. I could see the lust reflected in those bright blue eyes. I was hammering her and she responded in kind. The intense heat of her groin was building again and I reveled in it. I was racing toward my end and she came along. I could feel the sperm racing forward and I doubled my effort. I announced my intention to come and slammed forward cupping her divine ass in both hands and tickling her anus as my seed rushed out to splash her cervix. Sherry responded by screaming out her climax and pushing her ass back against my fingers.

Dave had obviously heard us and was now rushing to join in. He had extended Jen's legs over his shoulders to gain maximum penetration and he was really giving it to her. Jen was for her part yelling encouragement and digging her nails into Dave's shoulders. Dave slammed forward and mashed his mouth on Jen's. That way neither could yell. But across the room Sherry and I had seen these people come before and we knew. There was also a trickle of evidence running down the crack of Jen's ass.

As our breathing returned to near normal we sat up to stare at the black screen of the TV the movie was over. As Sherry grabbed the remote to turn it off, I told her I'd like to see how it turns out. She grinned and said, "I think you just did."

We got up and went upstairs. We showered and I got a nice blow job. I hope Dave did too. Then we dressed and exchanged phone numbers (something we hadn't done yet). I suggested that we would call them next week and maybe get together at the Oasis up on campus. Dave said he and Sherry really liked that place. See. We really do like the same things.

Jen had no worries about me falling asleep on the way home. We talked all the way. Neither of us could believe we had just met Dave and Sherry today. We also couldn't believe we had sex with them the same day. We both had enjoyed the sex and wanted to see them again. Neither of us doubted that Dave and Sherry had had fun or that they would want to get together again. We even talked about introducing them to Matt and Lisa, thinking that they would really hit it off as well. We arrived home, went to bed still talking, and made very passionate love before we fell asleep.

Monday night there was a message on our answering machine when we got home. Dave and Sherry were both telling us how much they liked us and thanked us again for sharing our experience with them. They also said they couldn't wait to get together next week. Tuesday night Matt and Lisa stopped over and we did some catching up. Over drinks Jen and I told them about Dave and Sherry. Just about meeting them and having dinner. Not about the sex, not because we didn't want them to know, we just didn't get that far. Lisa said they sounded like fun and she would love to meet them. I told Lisa they were fun and said we were talking about seeing them next week.

Matt and Jen had moved on to other topics and were also doing some catching up. They were busy feeling each other up. Lisa suggested they didn't need our help and if they were going to be that way we should just go to bed. She and I claimed the waterbed while Matt and Jen went across the yard to their house.

Lisa and I had passionate animal sex and I lost count of her orgasms. I came three times in three different places and we fell asleep with me spooned against her ass my cock softening inside. I woke up the next morning and when I realized I was still in Lisa's ass I started to rise. She stirred back against me and by the time she was fully awake, I was stroking my full length in and out of her rectum. I worked on her clit with my right hand and brought her off twice before I dumped a second load of sperm in her butt. We showered together and I kissed her good-by and left for work as she and Jen passed each other in our back yard.

Thursday Sherry called and talked with Jen. She was still looking forward to getting together this weekend. When I got home Jen and I talked. We agreed from Tuesday night that we hadn't seen as much of Matt and Lisa as we wanted. We didn't want to neglect our friendship with them in favor of our new friends. We agreed that I would call Dave and see if we couldn't get together for drinks maybe at Ruby Tuesdays again. I would just explain that we wanted to see them but had to spend some time with our other friends this weekend. I called Dave Friday morning at work. He was very gracious. He said they would love to see us and meet our other friends. We agreed on 6:30pm at Ruby Tuesdays. I then called Matt and asked he and Lisa to dinner. Matt said they were free and would meet us at the house after work.

We doubled up in our car and left right after we got home from work. We got seated right away and ordered drinks. I had just finished explaining that Dave and Sherry were going to stop by and have drinks with us, when Jen spotted Dave coming in the door. I made introductions and excused myself to go to the bar and add to our drink order. By the time I got back the girls were talking shopping and Matt and Dave were talking cars. We got our drinks and talked about a half hour before ordering a second. After the second drink, Dave and Sherry began to talk about leaving so we could eat. Lisa and Matt said there was no reason for them to leave unless they had eaten, they were welcome to join us. Dave and Sherry made sure they weren't intruding at all and agreed to stay. We ordered a light dinner and another round of drinks, just as the movie let out and the place started to get busy.

Working on our third drink and with the place getting crowded, the noise level increased as well. We all got a little closer to each other and talked louder to be heard. With the theatre letting out the girls had started talking movies, when Sherry suddenly got this excited expression on her face and said to Lisa, "Oh,....... you and Matt are the friends Dan and Jen watched movies with!" Dave almost spilled his drink. It took a minute for Lisa and Matt to realize what Sherry was talking about. Before Lisa could say anything, Jen explained that we had told Dave and Sherry about watching porno movies but we didn't tell them who with. Sherry said. "I'm sorry, I just figured it out. I didn't mean to embarrass or upset anyone."

Lisa said, "don't worry about it. Matt and I are not the type to get upset or embarrassed easily."

Sherry said, "Good, I really like both of you and wouldn't want you not to like me." Dinner arrived and interrupted conversation for a time. As we were all finishing and the waitress was clearing away dirty dishes we ordered another round of drinks. As we began to relax and talk some more, Lisa asked, "How did the topic of porno movie watching come up anyway?"

I explained that we had met here at the restaurant when the movie let out. When we were discussing movies, we realized that Dave and I both liked the same kind. One thing led to another and we revealed that we had watched porno movies with friends.

Dave said, "They revealed more than that."

Lisa looked him right in the eye and said, "Oh, you mean that we had sex with them too."

Dave looked a little sheepish. But, Sherry stepped right in, "Yes, they did say that."

Lisa turned her attention to Sherry and asked, "Weren't you shocked?"

"Yes, at first I was but, not anymore." Sherry replied. "Especially now that we've met." she continued, "You're both very nice attractive people."

"Thanks, we've enjoyed meeting you also." Lisa replied.

Jen who had been sitting quietly said she had to use the ladies room and asked if anyone else needed to go. This was the universal signal that all the women had to go at once. I must confess to still being confused about why or how this works. Guys would never do this. Anyway Matt, Dave, and I just finished our drinks and were debating on ordering more when the women arrived back. I asked them if they wanted another drink. Jen said actually they had talked and had another idea. She turned and spoke directly to Matt and Dave. "Matt, when we originally made plans to meet Dave and Sherry tonight we had talked about going to the Oasis over on campus. Dave, the girls are agreed they would still like to go. What do you guys think?"

Dave looked at Sherry. "Really, you'd still like to go?" he asked. "Yes, I'd love to if it's alright with you." Sherry replied.

Dave said, "We reserved a large tub for 9:30 and that's just about driving time so I'm game if you are."

With that we paid the check and piled into two cars. On the way Jen and I talked with Matt and Lisa. "Are you guys sure about this?" Matt said he couldn't wait, Sherry was beautiful. Lisa said she couldn't wait to see Dave undressed. We have gone to the Oasis on several occasions and wear no clothes. Most other people that we've seen go there do the same because they're not carrying any bags. But when six people all arrive for the same tub and are not carrying bags, I've often wondered what the young college kids they have working there think. Reality is that I'm getting old and the college kids of today probably think nothing about it.

The same oriental appearing young lady that had waited on us the last time collected our money and made sure we all had towels. She escorted us into an outdoor hot tub area that was supposed to represent an oriental garden. She went through her routine as she explained where the radio controls were and showed us the shower area. When she left we all stood there a minute not as sure of ourselves as we thought. Finally, Sherry took the unlikely role of leader and started to undress. Sherry had started first but before she had gotten out of her bra and panties, all three guys were naked and headed outside to the hot tub. I think we heard some giggling as we "bounced" toward the hot tub.

Jen and Sherry came out together and did a little jiggling as well. Lisa was the last one out and walked slowly over to the hot tub. Sherry had climbed in and sat down between Matt and I. Jen sat on the other side of Matt between he and Dave. Lisa stood next to the tub between Dave and I. Slowly she climbed down into the bubbling water and sat down between us.

For the first few minutes we all just relaxed and enjoyed the jets of hot bubbling water. Sherry reached out her hand under the water and massaged my slowly growing erection. By the look on Matt's face I figured Jennifer was doing the same. But there was no doubt of Lisa and Dave's activities. Lisa had stood up and positioned herself in front of Dave. As she looked into his eyes she reached forward with both hand to stroke his member. Sherry was watching this and said she knew Dave was going to love this. I told Sherry I was already really enjoying her attentions.

I suggested if she would like to watch Dave and Lisa, she should sit on the edge of the hot tub and let me enjoy something else. She got the idea right away and perched herself directly across from Dave and spread her legs. I wasted no time in going to work with my mouth on her heavenly cunt. She watched over my back and described to me that Lisa was right at the water surface sucking Dave's prick. I pulled my mouth away long enough to tell her not to forget Matt and Jen. As I went back to suck on her clit, Sherry told me that Matt and Jen were out of the tub on the deck involved in a great "69". She said, "Apparently Matt does almost as good a job eating pussy as your doing for me. Dave's got his prick completely inside Lisa's mouth." she continued. "He is really loving this. He won't last long at this rate."

I was really loving the taste of Sherry's pussy and I was committed to bringing her off before Dave if I could. I got her clit between my teeth and held it there while I ran my tongue across the end of it. Sherry grabbed the back of my head and tried to pull me into her. By the amount of tension and the rate of her gasping for breath I figured I had her pretty close. Above the sound of the bubbling jets and heavy breathing I could hear Dave announcing he was close. I doubled my efforts and sucked Sherry's clit into my mouth as I worked two fingers into her pussy opening. With my other hand I reached around her tight ass and squirmed a finger up against her puckered anus. Sherry screamed and locked her thighs around my head as her interior muscles clamped down on my invading fingers. Dave shouted that he was coming as I tried to pull back just enough to breathe. I think Sherry beat him by a little but it was pretty close.

As Dave and Sherry's orgasms subsided, Lisa and I met in the center of the hot tub. I pulled her to me and lifted her with my hands on the cheeks of her ass. As I pulled her close and lowered her my wet cock slipped into her warm cunt. Matt had Jen bent over at the side of the tub and was fucking her doggie style. Dave and Sherry moved together and just watched us. As I rammed my dick back and forth in Lisa's pussy, my knees were starting to weaken. I collapsed into a seat in the hot tub and pulled Lisa down with me. She straddled my hips and continued to fuck herself up and down on my cock. I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and worked both hands toward the crack of her ass. As I eased a wet digit into her tight back door, she shuddered through her first orgasm and continued stroking up and down. Dave and Sherry were beginning to recover with Sherry giving him a little suck while he worked two fingers into her pussy. Matt had emptied his load into Jen and they were now sitting across the water from us watching and resting.

When I could see that Dave had fully recovered, I whispered into Lisa's ear. She eased up off my cock and walked over to Dave. She joined Sherry and began licking Dave's balls. As Sherry pulled her mouth back to the end of Dave's cock, Lisa began licking her way up the side. When Lisa got to the head they traded places and Sherry licked her way down his shaft as Lisa took him into her mouth. They traded places a couple times and Dave was doing a good job to not come. After a couple minutes Sherry and Lisa met at the head of Dave's cock and exchanged a deep tongue kiss. That was really hot! Then Sherry turned and walked toward me and Lisa climbed onto Dave's lap. I watched Lisa's hand guide Dave's dick into her pussy and then Sherry grabbed my cock and eased me out of the water.

Sherry gave my cock a couple quick sucks before getting onto her hands and knees next to me in obvious invitation. I knelt behind her and guided my cock slowly into her warm moist slit. On my first stroke her muscles clamped down and she shuddered in orgasm. I stayed buried to the hilt until her shudders subsided and then began to gently stroke back and forth. As I enjoyed this gentle fuck, I saw Lisa whispering in Dave's ear.

Then she stood up and walked over to where Sherry and I were. She laid down on her back and slowly slid under Sherry. She paused to kiss her gently before proceeding toward the spot where we were joined. Dave walked over also and put his cock into Lisa right in front of his wife's face. Lisa's face was under my cock and her tongue was licking Sherry's pussy and my cock as it traveled into and out of her pussy. After a minute of this I pulled out of Sherry's pussy and got down where I could see Lisa's tongue lapping at her pussy. I had been there before myself and knew why it was so enjoyable. As I watched my attention was drawn to Sherry's wonderful tight ass. You know my passion.

I remembered how my finger there earlier had triggered her first orgasm. I grabbed her cheeks and spread them. I kissed and licked my way toward her anus. I pushed my tongue against her asshole and felt it give a little. I began to fuck her there with just the tip of my tongue. I was surprised I didn't get a more verbal reaction. I came up long enough to realize that Sherry now had her face buried in Lisa's pussy and was licking Dave's cock as well. I went back and tested her anus with my tongue again. After just a few seconds I got up on my feet and positioned the head of my cock at her puckered ring. Her head came up and she said, "Yes, please!"

I eased forward until just the head had worked it's way into her. I waited for her to relax and adjust. I didn't move till Sherry started to push her ass back into me. I eased forward an inch at a time. After several minutes my pubic hair was tickling her ass cheeks. Now I had to relax and adjust. Sherry was incredibly tight and hot. After a minute I began a slow steady in and out motion. The tension in my balls was incredible. I knew I was not going to last long. My strokes picked up speed quickly. When Sherry pulled her head from Lisa's pussy and screamed she was coming, I buried myself as deeply as I could in her ass and pumped my seed into her bowels. Dave slammed his cock into Lisa as she proclaimed her climax and let his seed go as well.

Somewhere in the distant fog the intercom came on and announced that we had ten minutes. It was a rush to get six people showered, dried off, and dressed in ten minutes. In the parking lot Dave said, "Follow me we're going to our place for drinks." No one said no. I drove and followed Dave and Sherry. By the time we got out of the car, Sherry met us at the front door and said Dave was at the bar. She followed the four of us into the basement. While Dave was getting us all drinks, Sherry put a porno in the VCR and the big screen came to life.

Sherry hadn't even gotten her drink before she was naked. Everyone else just followed suit. Sherry grabbed Matt's growing erection and said she wanted to introduce herself. Jen went to Dave and started sucking his cock right at the bar. Lisa and I sat down in front of the big screen and watched the action as it unfolded around us. Sherry had sucked Matt's dick to full erection and was now guiding it into her pussy as Matt sat in the overstuffed recliner. Sherry sat on Matt's dick with her back to him so she could see the TV and the rest of the room. Jen was bent over a bar stool and Dave was pounding his cock into her from behind. Lisa was gently stroking my cock while I buried my hand in her pussy. As she leaned forward to take my dick into her mouth, I laid down on the sofa and pulled her right leg up and over my head. She lowered her pussy to my waiting lips and sucked my cock to the back of her throat.