Discovery Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex sounds filled the room. We came up for air. Dave was laying on the floor and Jen was riding his cock. Sherry was on her hands and knees with Matt driving his cock into her from behind. Lisa got up off the sofa and crossed the room to lower her pussy onto Dave's face. I walked over and put my cock in Sherry's mouth. After a couple minutes, I suggested to Matt that he should try Sherry's ass. Sherry encouraged him saying she had really liked getting fucked in the ass by me. I suggested she should try both at once and she jumped at the opportunity.

I laid down on the floor she straddled my thighs and lowered her wet cunt onto my dick. Matt stood behind her and slipped his already wet cock slowly into her ass. Sherry screamed that she was in heaven and had never been "so full". Matt and I worked to get a comfortable rhythm which was made difficult by Sherry trying to slam us both. What a tough life. It was pure sexual joy. We all slammed ourselves to a frenzy of orgasms. We rolled apart onto the floor to rest. While we rested we watched Dave fuck and suck Jen and Lisa to two orgasms each before finally emptying his balls into Jen's pussy. As Dave rolled away to catch his breath, Sherry went over and began to lick his deposited cream from Jen's pussy.

A short time watching that got all the guys ready again. Dave and I double teamed Lisa. I fucked her ass while she rode Dave's cock. Meanwhile Jen rode Matt's cock while he ate my cream out of Sherry's pussy. We dozed off after that and woke up to all three wives in a daisy chain eating each others pussies. We each fucked our own wives all lying beside each other on the floor in front of the big screen. Then we said goodnight and promised to get together again soon. We got home in time to get to bed before the sun came up.