Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked: And you don't see where that is hurting your marriage?

Alice replied: No, we are both enjoying it

I wrote: I don't really care Alice you're not my woman. But all of this sex with Tyrome does seem to have changed your marriage and your feelings towards Matthew a lot. Or do you still like Matthew to make love to you while Tyrome fucks you?

Alice replied: Not really

I wrote: That's sad Alice but that's what we do to white women. Does Matthew know that maybe he realizes it and just doesn't have the guts to tell you that's how he feels?

Alice replied: I don't think so, he has not said anything like that

I wrote: He might be sacred you'll leave him if he pushed. What do you think?

Alice replied: I don't think so, he seems to get off on it

I asked: Is it a pity fuck for Matthew? Be honest now Alice.

Alice replied: Kinda, yes

I asked: Does he know that too?

Alice replied: No

I asked: So when you two are fucking (Matthew and you) you're not really into it at all?

Alice replied: It's not that, it's just not the same lustful sex that I have with Tyrome

I asked: All you think about is Tyrome fucking you?

Alice replied: Yes

I asked: Do you cum with Matthew fucking you?

Alice replied: No, just when he uses his tongue

I asked: Or do you fake it now?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Do you enjoy it? How about when he eats your pussy?

Alice replied: Yes, I would do that if that was what Tyrome wanted.

I asked: You would cut your husband off, for how long?

Alice replied: Not permantley.

I asked: Forever if Tyrome told you to do it?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Would you do anything to help your husband cum if you didn't fuck him or just let him jerk off to relieve himself?

Alice didn't answer

I asked: How about if Tyrome told you no sex at all with Matthew would you stop having sex with Matthew?

Alice replied: No, that is not fair

I asked: What if you can only get a kiss hello and goodbye would you do that?

Alice replied: HUH?

I asked: I mean no sucking Matthew's cock and not fucking him or jerking him off. No touching him or maybe even having you cover yourself so Matthew would never see your body, your breasts ass or pussy again. Would you go that far for your lover?

Alice replied: NO

She asked me: What is a cage?????

I replied: A cage is a cock cage Alice. I hold his cock and some even hold his balls too. It chastity devise to keep Matthew's cock from getting hard so he can't jerk off. You or Tyrome holds the key, which unlocks it. The most evil thing is when the black man holds the key to the white man's cock. it's a form of discipline and submission to the black man. Matthew can only cum when you let him or Tyrome does. You tell him it's OK and release his cock from the cage. Then he jerks off cums and you put the cage back on him immediately. He will be able to piss and shower but not get hard or cum. If he tries to jerk off or get hard it will hurt and his cock and it will deflate again. It's used to control the male and limit his pleasure. Many black men make their white women use it on the cuckold husband as a way to control him and get him to do things he would normally do like suck the lover's cock back hard or clean him after he fucks you. It's when you are really much deeper into this way of life. How does that sound?

Alice replied: Too bizarre for me!!!

I continued: You control Matthew's hardons and his orgasms. Does that excite you any?

Alice replied: No

I continued: You can punish him or reward him as you see fit. I take it Tyrome has not talked about this.....yet with you. he will one day I can tell you. It's the ultimate in cuckolding to a black man to control the man too. I guess he doesn't consider Matthew a threat. If Tyrome wanted to do this to Matthew would you agree?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Would you put it on Matthew if Tyrome told you to do it?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Would Matthew let you do it?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Even if the reward was great and you gave him your body fully again after cutting him off?

She didn't rely.

I asked: Who would hold the key?

Alice didn't reply

I asked: OK Let's change the subject Alice, You said Tyrome dominants you. Do you like that? Have you even asked Matthew to be that way with you?

Alice replied: Yes, I do love being Tyrome' bitch, and it's just not in Matthew's nature to be that way.

I asked: Because he loves you too much to treat you that way? Have you ever asked Matthew to treat you that way?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Alice you told me you masturbate using a dildo or my fingers, and you are thinking about Tyrome' big black cock fucking you me!! How long have you had the dildo? Alice replied: A few months

I asked: Is it black?

Alice wrote: Of course!!

I asked: Did Tyrome or Matthew buy it for you? Or did you buy it yourself?

Alice replied: Myself

I asked: Alice you told me you fuck Tyrome w/o a rubber w/o protection. I hope you are on the pill. Are you?

Alice replied: Yes, I am on the pill.

I replied: Good thing! I'm sure you don't want a 1/2 black kid running around? Do you?

Alice replied: No, I am done with kids

I asked: And you don't want Tyrome to knock you up do you? God what do you think Matthew would do or say if you got knocked up by Tyrome and had a mixed kid. How would you know whose kid it was until it was born?

Alice didn't reply

I asked: no rubber, do you worry about bring something nasty home to Matthew?

Alice replied: Tyrome is clean

I asked: Now how do you know he'll be that way each time you meet him and he fucks you? He has never been with another women since you have been with him?

Alice replied: I don't know

I asked: Well does Tyrome waits at home for you to call him?

Alice replied: I don't think so, lol

I asked: Come on Alice? You do realize it would only take one time with someone who isn't clean don't you?

Alice replied: Yes, I do

I replied: You could die. Well I don't use a condom either so we are even. I think Tyrome is a player just like me and if the woman looked good he would jump on her. And I'm sure you know that too. I'm also sure he has fucked other women since he started with you in August!

Alice replied: Probably, he is a stud

I wrote: Well! This is becoming very interesting and I am enjoying this a lot Alice thank you. I hope you are getting as excited about this as I am. Moving on now.

I asked: Alice I asked you before if Tyrome eats your pussy too? How is he at doing that? Better than Matthew? You replied: Tyrome doesn't eat my pussy, but Matthew is very good at it!!

So now I ask: Do you ever have any of Tyrome cum in you when Matthew eats your pussy? Alice replied: Probably

I asked: How do you know that for sure? If Tyrome is deeper inside you it takes longer for the cum to leak out or go away. Has Matthew ever asked for a cream pie?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Would you give him one if he did?

Alice replied: Yes, could be hot

I wrote: Alice I asked before that between you and me I'm very sorry you couldn't answer the question about if you had to decide. Doesn't say much positive things for Matthew and your marriage. But hey I know how great and nasty and different the sex is with Tyrome. I'm sure that is ruling your brain and body right now. It's just to bad you couldn't tell me you wouldn't drop your lover to save your marriage to Matthew right now if he told you to stop. It shows me that you are coming to a crossroads in our relationship with him and Tyrome very soon. And I think there will be pain for both you and Matthew.

Alice replied: Well, Matthew opened the door for this, so he has no one to blame but himself, right?

I replied: Well that's right but you carried it much further. I know you love being free and uninhibited and enjoy being a slut and being fucked most likely like you have never been fucked before. Was Matthew your first and only love?

Alice replied: Yes

I asked: Did you have more men before Matthew?

Alice replied: No.

I replied: Well it's partly Matthew's fault for starting this but it's as much yours too. But on the other hand can't you see what it's doing to your life? Now I'm not a preacher and I don't care if you do 20 black men. But you have to see how your life and your affection for Matthew has changed. You'll do anything for Tyrome now even if it hurts Matthew the man you married. You must know you will kill him if he really finds out how you feel now.

You are not honest with him are you baby? And why is that? You don't want to hurt him or scare him and have him tell you to stop. The really sad thing here is I told him before this all started that if you two were going to do this you should not stay with one man to long. Women develop feelings for men who they have sex with. Am I right?

Alice replied: To a point, yes, but with Tyrome it is just Lust, not Love

I wrote: I think you are in love with Tyrome now too, maybe more so than Matthew. I hope you won't get pissed of at me but I think you know that too. Oh well if you ever want to change partners let me know I'm in Phila and far enough away so you can't have me as often or as much. That might be the safer route to take. Have fun and write me soon baby

1/24 E-mails

I wrote: Thanks Alice I got them. But why didn't you respond to all of my questions? Alice replied: Because some of them where redundant

I wrote: Also I would like you to tell me why you go to Tyrome place mostly and why Matthew can't come and watch you?

Alice replied: He does sometimes, but sometimes Tyrome wants just me there

I asked: How did you ever pull that off?

Alice replied: I told Matthew that what is Tyrome wanted

I asked: And why did you want to do that?

Alice replied: I thought it would be fun to be alone with him

I asked: So you could be alone with Tyrome?

Alice replied: Yes

I asked: What did Matthew say when you asked or did you tell him you were going to do it? Alice replied: He was a little disappointed but he understood

I asked: Was Tyrome there when you told Matthew?

Alice replied" No

I asked: Tell me how it went down. OK?

Alice replied: It wasn't really that big a deal, its just something Matthew and I talked about and it happened, that's all

I asked: What happened that first night you were alone with him?

Alice replied: What do you think? LOL

I asked: Was it much more sexual?

Alice replied: Yes, I think that I was more uninhibited with Tyrome when Matthew was there

Tell me about it what happened. We fucked of course. I couldn't tell you exactly what we did, that was months ago!

I asked: And then you were able to stay with Tyrome all night! WOW baby that was another goal for you and Tyrome. How did you tell Matthew about that?

Alice replied: I didn't exactly plan it, so I called Matthew and told him I was going to spend the night, and he was surpassed and maybe a little upset, but he got over it.

I asked: And what happened?

Alice didn't answer

I asked: Do you get real intimate with Tyrome and talk about personal things when you're alone with him for those long periods of time after fucking?

Alice replied: I guess so, we would talk about personal things

I asked: What do you talk about?

Alice replied: Life, family, work, etc.

I asked: What personal things? How close or tight are you with Tyrome?

Alice replied: Pretty close I would say

I asked: Do you tell him things you don't tell Matthew?

Alice replied: Not sure if there is anything in particular

I asked: Do you talk about Matthew?

Alice did not reply

I asked her: Please express yourself more please! Thanks. I sent you part one of the dairies earlier today let me know what you think? I also have a story for you to read. I am attaching it.

Alice replied: Looks pretty good

I asked: Also when I asked if you would like to meet me you said maybe. So what does that mean? Would you like to get together and have drinks or dinner one night when I'm in NJ? What would it take to see you and chat with you in person? Thanks Lee

Alice replied: Would have to talk to Matthew about it and see how comfortable we are with it I guess. You have seen pictures of me, but I have not seen any pics of you, just partial body parts, not your face or your whole body!!

1/24 continued:

I wrote: I sent you one of me meeting my woman at her front door this time. The husband gives me the photos and he takes them. He doesn't care about my face or shoulders or knees he wants to see my cock fucking his wife's holes.

Alice replied: Never saw that picture of you and her by the door

I wrote: Also could you please tell me if you and Tyrome when alone talk about Matthew? If so what is the conversation? Of course we talk more than just about sex, we talk about things that normal people talk about, the weather, TV or movies, family, etc.

Alice replied: I am not sure what you are looking for!

I wrote: It will fit into the story later on as I write it up and show how you are getting closer as you meet him more often. If Tyrome talks about cuckolding or asks if Matthew likes this or if there is fear on his side. I mean I know when you and Tyrome were alone it was sex, sex, sex. But between fucking and sucking it would be nice to know about some of the things you talked about. It shows the two of you beginning to become more friends and more involved more interment. Like it's not just "Hi Alice wam bam thank you Alice bye, see ya". You know? It shows you and he are coming together more personally. And I'm sure he talks to you about things he doesn't talk about when Matthew is there with you. So please give me more than three words OK?

Alice replied: Not that I can think of, really, I wish I could understand what you are looking for!

I wrote: I also can't believe it didn't kill Matthew inside for you to tell him you were going to Tyrome place that night. And then to call him and tell him you're spending then night must have felt like he was kicked in the balls. It couldn't have been just "OK babe see you tomorrow have a good night!". And now you tell me you do it more than ever at Tyrome place than your own home. That has to hurt Matthew all the time.

Alice replied: It might, but if it does Matthew has not let on that much

I wrote: What happened that first night you were alone with him? Please tell me what he did and what you did! I mean I know you fuck like animals but tell me something about it. The little replies don't really help me understand your feelings Alice. And I can't write them up if I don't under stand them. It's your feelings baby that's what I'm looking for. Hell I know how Tyrome feels and I know how he loves fucking you. I need your feelings, how you felt when you do things with Tyrome like go to his place that first time, spend the night with him, etc. And you were there when you told Matthew you saw how his face looked and how he reacted. That's what I want to know. Thanks. Lee.

Alice replied: It was exciting the first time I went over to his place alone, nervous, excited, feeling nasty. But it's hard to remember what exactly happened, like I said, it was months ago! I must say, you ask alot of questions and you are looking for so much detail, it is not that easy....you also ask me so many questions but don't really share your relationship with your white woman, if you are married, etc!!

1/24 Continues

I wrote: Well tell me what you want to know about me Alice. I'll be happy to tell you anything! No I'm not married and have no plans to do so. I enjoy different women too much and feel the need to still explore with them. I had a Latino woman I was seeing who was single and we had a good thing going. But then I met Millie and we sort of drifted apart. Millie and I seemed to hit it off right away. She held my cock and actually saw it the first night we met. I was at their home and her husband was talking to me about what they were looking for. I was on the sofa and so was she. Millie told me she wanted to see my cock that night and she just took her hand and unzipped me. I knew I had a woman who liked to do her own thing and was aggressive. I like that in a woman and I was ready for her. She had the tightest ass I ever saw in that short skirt. And her boobs are nice like yours 34C. I bet yours are nice too. And you can see from the photos that she loves to fuck, and fuck often. Write me soon and really think about sending those photos of yourself. It would really help me describe you better. Plus it would be hot to see you. thanks Lee

Alice asked some more questions and I replied. We started to met once or twice a week, but mostly it was on the weekends. Then depending on my schedule Wednesday nights was added too. So during the month I now spend 3 weekends and 2 or 3 Wednesdays with her or them. On the weekends I leave my place on Friday night and get there around 7 or 8 PM or I leave early Saturday morning and we have the weekend to play. They feed me and I sleep there. Sometimes she even buys me things. It started out just the first night, which was a Saturday night. I stayed a few hours and we would fuck maybe twice sometimes three times. We did that for a while and then I asked her if I could stay the night with her sometimes. She agreed right away and I heard her husband sigh and knew he didn't like it. So she told him to go sleep in the spare bedroom and he left. She told me they had a big fight over it after I left but finally he gave into her. She said she knows it hurt him but she just wanted me to fuck her more. We had such a great night of sex and she was wilder and told me things like she wouldn't do with her husband in the room. She was nasty and dirty and that was the first night I took her ass. She told me she wanted more. So we began to see each other on Wednesday too. After that her husband didn't seem to care much. But she told me that first night when I stayed the entire night he was crushed. They talked about it almost all week after I left and she finally told him she wanted me more than once a week. She needs my cock more than just a Saturday night! And she got it. We began to spend Saturday night and I would leave Sunday afternoon then I came over sometimes on Friday and we had two days together. We went out and partied and danced and did things together. Then I would go there again on Wednesday and leave their place and go to work Thursday morning.

The husband seemed very upset with it but she was working on him to become more and more a cuck. So finally I guess he was resolved to it. He knew she was going to have me fuck her more and more, So he just went to taking his photos or watched and jerked off or both. He seems to like to see me cum in her some place now. I even have some photos of it if you want to see it. Up to you. He also goes to appointments to take photos of something now some nights usually Wednesday and Friday. There were times when he was there and times when he wasn't. The sex got more and more wild when he wasn't there and her ass was then available to me whenever I wanted it. Then one night she introduced me to her sister. And when her sister left she told me her sister was thinking about trying a black cock for the first time. She told me she had been telling her sister how good the sex is with me and offered me to her. Her sister hasn't said yes yet she is thinking about it and I think one night Millie will have her sister ready for me when I come over. Her sister is younger too, I think just around 20 years old. Millie told me her husband can't satisfy her at all now with his cock since we have been fucking so much lately. So he eats her pussy often and likes watching her get off with me. She also told me she now has her pussy sucked and licked maybe a hour before I arrive almost every time by her husband if he is there. She tells me she cums on his face all the time before I get there. She tells him not to wipe it off. He does what she said. Then when I leave she showers and then has him eat her some more. I'm sure she tries or actually does hold my cum in her pussy and he eats it too I'm sure.