Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Once they found the right black man for Alice.
9.3k words
3.94
78.2k
24

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers

E-mails form 1/20

I wrote: Alice, I also need to get inside your head a little and try and understand you better so I'm asking the following questions. Please reply honestly OK?

Alice replied: I will!!

I wrote back to Alice saying: Alice you said that Tyrome also has mentioned me getting my nipples pierced, which could be very sexy, don't you think?

My reply was: No I personally really don't like anything pierced on a woman but her ears. But it's a personal choice. What does Matthew think of it? Do he know you're thinking about it?

Alice replied: Yes He does, and he doesn't seem to mind

I asked: Do you tell Matthew everything?

Alice replied: Mostly!

Alice wrote: I know that this is a strange thing to be doing, something I never thought I would be involved in, so I need to take things carefully so no one gets hurt!

I replied: So you don't think you have hurt Matthew or your marriage yet at all. You don't think Matthew is jealous or really sad inside and just doesn't show it or tell you how upset he is at you for taking this further with Tyrome?

Alice replied: No, I don't think so. Matthew seems to enjoy that I am a slut for black cock!

I asked: You don't think that you telling him how better Tyrome is when he's fucking you and you prefer his black cock doesn't hurt Matthew?

Alice replied: Well it's the truth!!

I asked: Do you even really care now if Matthew fucks you any more now that Tyrome is doing you?

Alice replied: Well, I do love Matthew, but Tyrome is a better lover, so I guess not

I asked: If Tyrome would do you every night would you care or need Matthew for sex?

Alice replied: NO!

I asked: Or do you still like Matthew to make love to you while Tyrome fucks you?

Alice replied: Not really

So I asked: So is it a pity fuck for Matthew? Be honest now Alice.

Alice replied: Kinda, yes

I asked: What if Tyrome told you to stop fucking Matthew all together? That you are his woman, his bitch now and that your body belongs to him. You can stay married but you can't have sex with Matthew unless he tells you it's OK. Would you do that?

Alice replied: Yes, I would do that if that is what Tyrome wanted.

I asked: Has he talked about a cage yet for Matthew?

Alice replied: What is a cage?????

In our last e-mail discussions Alice you wrote: " Most women really like being submissive to a big strong man, and black men are just so masculine and strong."

I asked: So you really enjoy the submissive role you are now in with Tyrome. And that's why it better? Because Matthew doesn't make you feel that way? Ever wonder why he doesn't do that? Have you even asked him to be that way with you?

Alice replied: Yes, I do love being Tyrome' bitch, and it's just not in Matthew's nature to be that way

In our last e-mail discussions Alice, you wrote: Yes, I do masturbate sometimes when thinking about Tyrome, and his big cock fucking me. But Matthew does not watch.

I asked: And Matthew doesn't know about that at all does he?

Alice replied: No

I asked: How often, daily?

Alice replied: Just about.

I asked: Tell me how you do it. Do you use a dildo or vibrator or your fingers? What do you think about when you cum, Tyrome' cock fucking you or something else he does to you?

Alice replied: A dildo or my fingers, and I am thinking about Tyrome' big black cock fucking me!!

I asked: Why not just let Matthew make love to you instead? I'm sure he would love to do that with you.

Alice replied: It's just not the same

I asked: You told me you fuck Tyrome w/o a rubber w/o protection. I hope you are on the pill. Are you?

Alice replied: Yes, I am on the pill

I asked: Don't you worry about bring something nasty home to Matthew?

Alice replied: Tyrome is clean.

I asked: I mean you have to know if he meets another woman or has other women now and gets the chance to fuck them he will. Black men never turn down sex with any woman especially white ones. So aren't you taking a chance? Why do you do it?

Alice replied: I guess it is a chance, but it is worth it.

I asked: Lastly, How many times does Tyrome usually fuck you when you are with him? Alice replied: Usually 2 or so

I asked: Does he eat your pussy too? How is he at doing that? Better than Matthew?

Alice replied: Tyrome doesn't eat my pussy, but Matthew is very good at it!!

I asked: Tell me about yourself, things you enjoy doing and things you don't enjoy besides sex that is. What do you like to do? Tell me things so I can write them up I the story as I describe the players. How about Matthew?

Alice replied: Matthew and I both enjoy working out, I go to the gym, he runs and mountain bikes. We enjoy reading, watching movies, going out with friends, I like to garden

I wrote: OK between you and me. I'm very sorry you couldn't answer the question about if you had to decide between Tyrome and Matthew if you had to choose. Doesn't say many positive things for Matthew and your marriage. But hey I know how great and nasty and different the sex is with Tyrome. I'm sure that is ruling your brain and body right now. It's just to bad you couldn't tell me you wouldn't drop your lover to save your marriage to Matthew right now if he told you to stop. It shows me that you are coming to a crossroads in your relationship with Matthew and Tyrome very soon. And I think there will be pain for both you and Matthew.

Alice replied" Well, Matthew opened the door for this, so he has no one to blame but himself, right?

I ended the e-mail by saying, I'll wait for your message back and hope you have a lot of good info about the conversations that you had. You understand only you know what was said. I'd be guessing. But we need it for the story to be realistic.

Alice replied: I told you, I love my husband, and while the sex with Tyrome is amazing, its just that, sex. I don't plan on leaving Matthew or anything like that. I really like being with Tyrome, he is a cool guy, but its just animal lust with him, not love!

1/22 E-mails:

We exchanged e-mails back and forth.

I wrote: I was laying in bed a few minutes ago just playing with my white lover's pussy and ass and talking to her about you and your black man and your husband. She said she would love to hear all about you two. But she thinks you should try to explain to me exactly how you feel deep inside your heart about both men. So I have one more question for you Alice when you respond back with answers to the other questions I asked you earlier on Friday. Please don't tell me you don't know, or are unsure. Try and think it out. Tell me how your gut feels about your black man and your husband. There surely is a difference about how you feel about both men so try and express your true feelings about them. Then tell me how your feelings have changed since August when you first started fucking your black lover. Thanks baby can't wait to read your responses back to me soon. You know I am really enjoying talking with you and getting to know you a little. How about you?

Alice wrote back saying: I told you Lee, I love my husband, and while the sex with Tyrome is amazing, its just that, sex. I don't plan on leaving Matthew or anything like that. I really like being with Tyrome, he is a cool guy, but its just animal lust with him, not love!

I wrote: I am almost done the first part of the story Alice. I enhanced it a little but it's good, at least I think it is. While it has some feelings in it, the next chapter will include most of what you and I have discussed, major feelings. Thanks for helping, when I send it you'll have to let me know if you like it. OK?

Alice wrote: OK, sounds good, I am looking forward to reading it!!! I know I still need to answer those other questions, will do it soon!

1/23 E-mails:

Hey babe. We're almost done for now. I need a couple more things to get your true feelings.

Alice wrote I liked the pictures, it is very erotic to see white women with black men, and the skin contrast is so sexy!!

I asked: So Alice have you wondered yet about what other black men would be like? Would you like to see more photos? Again I would really like a photo of you too, but it's OK if you don't want to send me one.

Alice replied: Yes, I have thought about other black men, what it might be like, if they are mostly well-hung like the rumor is.....

I asked: Alice had said: Well when we first talked on the phone, we just got to know each other a little, and talked about my fantasy of being with a black man and how both Matthew and I wanted it and we wanted to make it a reality.

So I asked: Was Tyrome nice or nasty with you on the phone? I mean did he get you hot and talk dirty to you or was he cool and didn't try to scare you off?

Any replied: At first he was nice, but got nasty when we got to know each other better!

I asked: Did Matthew listen to all of your conversation?

Alice replied: Most but not all.

I asked: What did he say anything?

Alice didn't reply.

I said: Alice you wrote: When we actually met, we just talked some more, got to know each other, checked each other out physically.

So I asked: Did he touch you or you touch him at the bar?

Alice replied: We hugged and touched a little the first time we met.

I asked: If so what exactly did you two do?

Alice didn't reply.

I asked: And Matthew just watched it all go down right there in the bar.

Alice replied: Yes

I said Alice you wrote: We met and wanted to make the connection and spark was there.

I asked: Tell me what you were feeling in your body and brain right them when the spark was there and you realized it.

Alice replied: It was confusing because I was attracted to him, he was so sexy and hot, but at the same time I was a married woman who had only been with one man.

I wrote, Alice you wrote: The first time I wore a dress (what color was it)

Alice replied: It was blue and was kinda sexy but not to revealing. It was something that showed some leg (how short) and a little cleavage. Do you have nice cleavage Alice? Deep?

Alice replied: I am OK, a small C cup, not huge but more than a handful

I asked: How about your legs. Are they shaped nicely? Describe them to me.

Alice replied: I workout often, and while my legs aren't real long, I am only 5'5", I keep them looking pretty good.

I asked: Did Tyrome tell you that you looked hot?

Alice replied: Yes, he was very attentive, making me feel very desirable!

I asked: Was he looking in your eyes or at your breasts?

Alice replied: Both I guess.

I asked: Did he touch them or hold your ass with his hands to see how firm it felt?

Alice replied: Not that first night, but when we danced later in the week he did!

I asked: Did you dance with him that night?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Did you touch and hold his cock? Inside his slacks or outside?

Alice replied: No

I said, Alice you wrote: The first night we just met and talked and got to know each other, it wasn't until the next time that we had sex.

So I asked: So what did you and Matthew talk about on the way home. When you got home did you talk some more. Did you make sure you both were OK for sure with what you were about to do? How did it go?

Alice replied: Well we talked about me going through with it, if we both were sure we wanted this to happen, how hot and crazy the whole thing was, and while we weren't 100% sure, I really wanted to do it

I asked: Did you fuck Matthew crazy that night with your built up lust? Or was he soft from you sucking him off.

Alice replied: Oh yes, we were both very horny!!

I said, Alice you wrote: Matthew booked the hotel room.

So I asked: So he paid for the room so another man could fuck you!

Alice replied: Yes It was kinda weird at first, going to have sex with another guy with my husband there, and I was shy at first, but having a drink and relaxing with him and making out with Tyrome made it easier.

I asked: How did you two make out? Was it on the bed or standing or how?

Alice replied: Yes, we made out on the bed

I asked: Did he suck your breasts leave any Matthews?

Alice replied: Yes, he did.

I asked: How about finger fucking you?

Alice replied: Yes, he played with my pussy which was VERY WET

I asked: Describe it please Alice what happened?

Alice replied: We were making out, running our hands all over each other's bodies, taking clothes off and just getting crazy! But once I saw his cock and sucked it, I knew that I had to have it inside me!

I asked: Was it jumping with his excitement?

Alice replied: More like throbbing!!! : )

I asked: Were you nude when you first saw it?

Alice replied: Yes, I think so, yes

I asked: Did you kneel and pull his slacks down?

Alice replied: Oh yes, I did and that was so hot!!

I said: Things like that will help the story Alice.

I asked: So you sucked his cock before he fucked you. Did Matthew say anything then?

Alice wrote: Yes I sucked his cock before he fucked me, I really don't remember Matthew saying anything because I was so caught up in the moment

I asked: Did you say anything to him then?

Alice replied: I might have, but I don't really remember

I asked: Did you remember Matthew was even in the room when you saw his black cock? Alice replied: Yes he was, but I was concentrating on Tyrome' cock

I asked: Did you know he was there with the two of you when you got on the bed?

Alice replied: Yes

I asked: Did Tyrome eat your pussy?

Alice replied: No.

I asked: So Tyrome doesn't eat pussy then?

Alice replied: No he doesn't, but that's OK because his cock pleases me just fine!!! LOL

I said: Too bad Alice it's so much better when black men will do that to you. So damn much better to taste a white women's juices and make her cum on you tongue. You would like it if he did eat your pussy wouldn't you? Or do you just care for his big cock to fuck you?

Alice replied: He fucked me just once, and I sucked him off once.

I asked: Before he fucked you right?

Alice replied: YES

I asked: You sucked him and he came in your mouth before he fucked you.

Alice replied: Yes

I asked: Have you ever let Matthew cum in your mouth?

Alice wrote: No never Tyrome was the first.

I said: We do that often Alice so we can go longer when we fuck you.

Alice said: He fucked me while I lay under him and then before he came he fucked me doggie style!

I asked: Do you like that position best?

Alice replied: Yes, it is my favorite!!

I said: Most sub women like it because it makes them feel more submissive. How did he feel going in? Describe it in detail please. The first time a white woman feels a black cock going into her hole is key!

Alice replied: Exactly!!! He stretched me so much!! It wasn't so much that he was longer than Matthew, which he is, but he is so much thicker! It hurt some, but once he got in it felt AMAZING!!

I asked: I guess he filled you completely big so much bigger than Matthew?

Alice replied: OMG, YES!!

I asked: Did he touch nerves you didn't know you had?

Alice replied: Yes, size definitely matters!

I asked: So it was so good?

Alice replied: Oh my, Yes!

I asked: Was Tyrome' cock as hard as Matthew's cock or not as hard?"

Alice replied: It felt very hard!

I asked: Was it very hard to get him into you at first? How big is his cock head much bigger than the shaft?

Alice replied: Yes, it took some time to get him in because of the bigger head, and thicker shaft then Matthew has.

I asked: Was he able to get all of his cock into your hole?

Alice replied: Eventually but it took some time for him to get it all inside my pussy.

I asked: Did he bottom out inside you?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Were his balls big too?

Alice replied: Yes, proportional to his cock

I asked: Did you get a chance to play with them under your pussy?

Alice replied: No, was too caught up in the fucking I was getting

I asked: And Matthew did he start to jerk off? When? When you sucked Tyrome' cock or when you undressed each other or when you started fucking?

Alice replied: Not sure I was to busy.

I asked: Alice any idea how many times Matthew jerked off that night?

Alice replied: A couple of times but I did tell him how good it was and how big Tyrome was and how filled up I was!

I asked: Did Matthew say anything back to you then?

Alice replied: He just said how hot it was and to enjoy the fucking

I asked: Did Tyrome say anything to Matthew while he was fucking you or while you two were together?

Alice replied: I don't remember exactly, I think he said something like how good a fuck I was and how much I loved his big black cock

I asked: When you told Tyrome to give it to you hard did he?

Alice replied: Oh yes, he did!!!!

I asked: Were your hips bruised?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Did your pussy hurt?

Alice replied: The next morning it was sore!

I asked: And did Matthew lick you softly later on and make you feel better?

Alice replied: No

I said Alice you wrote: OK, yes I am having fun, it is cool to talk to someone other than Matthew about this! And yes it makes me hot to do this!!

I asked: So you know I had to ask you this. Would you like to meet me sometime?

Alice replied: Perhaps!

I asked: Do you tell Matthew everything?

Alice replied: Mostly!

I asked: What don't you tell him Alice?

Alice replied: I never told him about the pissing in the shower, lol!

I asked: How you really feel about Tyrome?

Alice replied: He is really hot, and I love getting fucked by him!!

I asked: About how things have changed for you now?

Alice replied: I love black sexing and am a slut for black cock!!

I asked: Tell me what you don't tell Matthew. OK?

Alice replied: OK but she didn't tell me.

I asked: So you don't think Matthew would be upset from you taking this further with Tyrome?

Alice replied: I don't think so, Matthew seems to enjoy that I am a slut for black cock!

I asked: Have you told him exactly how you feel now?

Alice replied: I think so

I asked: Have you told Tyrome?

Alice replied: Yes, I told him I love being his white bitch!

I asked: Have you told Matthew what you told me, that you can't give it up, that you would do anything for Tyrome?

Alice replied: Not exactly in those words but I think he knows

I asked: Don't you think that would scare the shit out of him and hurt him terribly?

Alice replied: Maybe, but he really seems to like the new me!

I asked: He likes that he is loosing his wife just like I told him he might when he wrote me and talked about all of this before it actually happened . You don't think that you tell him how better Tyrome is when he's fucking you and you prefer his black cock?

Alice wrote: Well it's the truth!!

I replied back: Yes I know but that's not the question baby. Do you think he likes hearing it from you?

Alice replied: On some level it turns him on

I asked: That he enjoys be humiliating and belittling?

Alice replied: Sometimes I think he does

I asked: Why do you think that way has he told you he likes it?

Alice replied: I can see it in his eyes and how turned on he gets

I asked: Do you think he gets off on it more now?

Alice replied: Yes

I asked: Do you?

Alice replied: Yes, I do

I wrote: OK now I'm really confused here Alice. I asked you and you wrote: Do you even really care if Matthew fucks you any more now that Tyrome is doing you?

Alice replied: Well, I do love Matthew, but Tyrome is a better lover, so I guess not

I asked: So you don't want him to make love to you any more you just want to be fucked by Tyrome?

Alice replied: No, its just Tyrome is a better lover

wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers