Dishonoured Beauty Ch. 03

Story Info
Young mistress of a spy has to whore
3.8k words
4.53
22.1k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominique could not sleep during the night before her gang bang. Life had been bad since her prostitution but this was much worse. She thought of what it would be like to service 20 pigs like Girard and felt sick.

The madam came to get her ready. Madeline LeClerc had seen other women suffering the fate that was about to befall Dominique. The girl was now an experienced whore but nothing could prepare a woman for those animals.

Dominique been left a red dress to wear by Girard, which still smelled of the cheap perfume and sweat of the woman who'd last worn it. Cut low at the front, hem up to her knees, showing off her body - a putta's dress. She'd been told not to put on any underwear.

"Come," said the madam. "It is time,"

Dominique looked at her pale face in the mirror, a slash of red lipstick across her mouth. This was the worst moment of her life. She walked down the stairs to face the leering men.

"There she is boys," laughed Girard. "What you've been waiting for."

A hand came out to pinch her buttocks hard.

"She's not wearing drawers," he jeered. "Won't need any where she's going."

"C'mon, get going. My men want a fuck," ordered Girard.

Dominique was very frightened. A large crowd had gathered in the street to witness her shame as she walked from the brothel to the saloon where she'd entertain Girards's gang. As she stepped into the sunshine there were crude shouts, whistles, jeers. A line of soldiers held the crowd back the shouting crowd as Dominique stared ahead, stumbling once or twice in her high heels.

The madam had wanted to do this differently but Girard had insisted on the spectacle to humiliate the girl further. At last they reached the saloon. Dominique was weak and sweating as she walked into the darkened bar which smelt of beer, tobacco and dirty bodies. It was lined by Girard's men. Torturers and murderers who grinned and laughed as she appeared.

They'd already drawn lots for their turns with her. As she walked into the room, hands came out to feel and pinch her backside. She stood in the circle of men and looked around, feeling very frightened. They had seen her fashionably dressed with the American before his arrest, swanning around the town. Now she was to strip for them and be publicly fucked.

"Get the dress off," ordered Girard.

There was murmur of excitement and the room went quiet as her shaking hands began opening the buttons on the side of the dress. She undid them, then pushed the straps off her shoulders to let it slide to the floor. There were whistles as she revealed her nakedness. They'd abused many women in this room but she was the classiest, with a superb figure. Dominique stood head bowed.

"Get her on the table," shouted one and there was a roar from the men.

Dominique was grabbed by strong hands and lifted onto the rough wooden surface, a pillow shoved under her head. Looking up she saw a sea of hungry faces.

Her legs dangled over the edge and were pulled apart to show off her sex. The first man, a large brute with a beard, was shoving down his trousers. She closed her eyes, tears running down her cheeks. She felt his hands on her breasts, then his face and lips and his large cock against her thighs. The men were shouting and cheering as he sought entry, then roughly forced himself into Dominique as she cried out.

"Like it, eh,"he laughed and began thrusting on top of her with his big hairy buttocks going up and down.

Dominique had reached the depths of degradation.

"Worth waiting for,"said one of the watchers.

"Yeah, we got her for a week after this and she's going to have one hell of a sore pussy by the end of that."

Madeline watched on, knowing that the girl would never be the same again. She'd witnessed others who'd been gang banged and it was a life changing experience. Dominique had been whored in the officers house but this was different. All dignity was being taken away from the young beauty as she was fucked on the table. The experience would scar her and finish her conversion into a 100 percent brass bottomed prostitute.

The men crowded around the table to witness her shame, their trousers bulging with erections, eagerly awaiting their turn. Most had been at the violation of Camilla and the blonde American. That had been very good quality cunt. However, both had been mothers and were not as fresh and nubile as Dominique.

The girl had become accustomed to having strange men using her but not like this. It was a woman's worst nightmare, even a prostitute. Twenty men was a lot to service, even if they were worked up and quickly shot their loads. The first man only took a few minutes of furious thrusting before the swore and emptied himself.

"She's too fucking juicy. Makes you pop quickly," he complained as he pulled out of the wet vagina.

Before the next one took his turn, Maria came forward to wash the girl between the legs with a cloth, using a swab inside her and then wiping her breasts.

"What's this shit," complained the man waiting to mount her.

"To keep her fresh," replied another. "Going to sell her to an expensive whore house after us."

Dominique looked up as the next ugly bastard moved between her legs.

"Going to fuck you hard, bitch," he said. "Not so fancy now, eh."

She was crushed under his bulk against the table as his long cock gained entry.

He too spared Dominique nothing as he gave her another crude poking. The grunting man on top of her disgusted the girl and she tried to think of other things as he rutted her before splashing his seed inside her.

For the next few hours the gang enjoyed her body. After 10 she was allowed to go to the filthy water closet with Madeline for a piss and to have the madame lubricate her opening.

"I'm sore," complained Dominique as she stood legs astride while the madame worked on her pussy. "They are pigs."

"You are lucky. The General's wife and the American were on that table all night. Some had two or three turns. They will only have one each."

"Yes, but I've got to stay here for a week. I'll be dead."

"No, you'll survive."

Dominique knew it couldn't get any worse than this. Several of the men wanted to sodomise her and she had to bend over the table while they took her from behind, face down as she received an extremely painful fucking.

Despite the madam's efforts she became very bedraggled, with make up smeared across her face and hair in tatters as man after man used her. Her pussy was so sensitive that she experienced a couple of involuntary orgasms to the amusement of the men.

"She fetched off, eh. What a little whore," laughed one as she came under one man. "Sure enjoying her trade."

It was anything but enjoyment for Dominique. By the time the last man had come, she was really hurting and totally exhausted, lying open legged on the table showing off her gaping hole.

The madam had to help her up the stairs to the squalid room where she would spend the next week being fucked on the filthy bed.

It was as bad as Dominique imagined it would be. The bug infested saloon was a horrible place and the men who'd already taken her downstairs were among the dregs of society. They all wanted more of the girl and there was a contstant demand for her body. Dominique was forced to carry out every act, a rimming and blow job being very popular.

At least at the officers bordello she'd had a good room and facilities but here there was just a latrine bucket and another filled with water for washing. An old woman was employed to empty the slops, bring her fresh water and meals. The already soiled sheets were not changed often and were dark with sweat and semen stains. There was little rest as Dominique sucked and fucked the flow of men. Madeline visited her each day, finding the well used girl tired and bruised, face pale and eyes hollow from lack of sleep.

"It will soon be over," she said. "Then I will take you back to the officers house to rest."

Madeline knew that the girl needed some work in advance of her sale. There would be a week for her to recover before the whore buyers arrived for the auction. Her words did not comfort Dominique as she was banged like a barrack room prostitute. She was defiled and this experience would stay with her for the rest of her life. Any innocence she retained was gone and she had been transformed into a practiced whore.

Finally it was over. The last night saw a queue of men waiting for their turns. One after another they enjoyed her already raw pussy or gaping anus. Dominique by now was almost used to the crude treatment and the harsh bedding she received.

"Going to sell you for a big price to a fancy cathouse," said one. "Bet those rich bastards won't know what a fucking you've had from us."

There was no other life for her now. Dominique knew that. Bruised and battered, she was taken back to a room at the hotel to sleep before Madeline and her assistants got to work on her ravaged body. Hot baths, oil massages, skin creams and lots of rest were in order before the auction.

She was very tender between her legs after so much cock and afraid she could have caught something off the men or be with child. A doctor inspected her and told Madeline that she appeared to be healthy but it was too early to tell. He was an expert on the various diseases that could afflict whores and their customers. Dominique had taken the advice he'd given her earlier on how to stay clean and avoid pregnancy but at that time medicine was still fairly primitive. A woman was lucky if she didn't at some stage get the clap or a child through her profession.

As she recovered, preparations were underway for the auction. Camilla's daughters - Conchitta and Marissa, would be sold with Dominique. Since their capture after their father's defeat and death in battle, they'd been the playthings of the officers. After being painfully deflowered in a rape that included their mother, they'd been - along with the French girl - the main attractions at the brothel.

The officers enjoyed joint sessions with them and their mother. Camilla had to endure being fucked in the same bed as her daughters as the men took turns with each of them. The constant sex had helped to mature their already nubile bodies.

The soldiers had made them learn all the tricks of the bedroom and both could now do very good blow jobs and other sex acts demanded of them. The departure of their mother to the soldiers barracks had been a shattering blow after everything they'd suffered.

After two weeks they were allowed to visit her. They were horrified by the primitive barracks where the soldiers had their brothel. They received whistles and dirty shouts as they arrived from lecherous soldiers who'd were kept from them by their escort and the accompanying officers. Thirty to 40 men a day had queued to fuck Camilla in a tiny room which stank. She was shattered by the experience. Her exhausted face reflected what she'd suffered and she wore only a tattered dress when her daughters were brought to her. They cried and hugged, pressed against her tender breasts which had been well bitten and whose nipples oozed sorely.

She'd aged since being brought there and knew that she'd soon be worn out by this treatment.

"My daughters, we will not meet again. Be brave. Perhaps one day you will escape this life. Survive until then."

The weeping teenagers had to be forced out of the room when the visit ended as Camilla faced servicing the men again.

The whore buyers arrived in town, drawn by the news that something special was on sale. Cynical, ruthless men who lived off the bodies of the women they traded, the knew that the General's daughters and the French girl would fetch a good price in a top class brothel - even more than the blond American bitch had the previous year. There were also other captured white women who would be worth buying. Any conflict provided opportunities to acquire women who would not usually be available. Wives, daughters and mistresses of those who the fortunes of war did not favour.

Women who had lost the strong men who'd defended them from the dangers of rape and being prostituted, who'd never imagined that they would be put in brothels after being abused by their captors. It was a lucrative business for the pimps. Max Green was one of them. A tall man in his 40s from Virginia he'd made good money out of the trade. He looked for women who could be sold for a premium and was willing to pay well. He'd purchased the American the previous year, despite the high level of bidding for her, and had sold her to Mexico City's most exclusive house for three times that figure. She'd been 31 but was quality who would earn her buyers a very good return.

He knew Dominique was another one in that category. The other whore buyers were equally aware of what she'd fetch but he doubted they'd be willing to pay the price for her. He had the contacts with the houses for the rich who always needed new attractions like the girl. Green had just come from another town where he'd bought two white women and their daughters. The mothers were still good looking and their daughters were prime.

There was always a good market for mother and daughter partnerships. The best profits came from when the girls were still virgins who could be sold to the highest bidder in a brothel auction for deflowering. Unfortunately for Green the two young women had already been fucked - many times - since falling into the hands of a robbery gang who'd killed their fathers. But they would still fetch a high price when cleaned up and painted. He was well aware of what had been done to Dominique but again he knew that those who purchased her in a brothel would be completely unaware of the rough trade she'd endured.

The whore buyers were taken in turn to inspect Dominique and the others on sale. She had to stand naked as their hands ran over her body, feeling and probing the smooth flesh.

"She has been well used, I hear," said one fat Mexican to Madeline as he pawed her.

"She has learned her trade," replied the madam.

"Hope she's not poxed after all the fucking," replied the pimp, his finger inside her snatch while fondling a breast.

Gritting her teeth, the girl sweated as she was intimately explored.

"I understand Girard and his boys had you over the table like the yankee bitch. No woman forgets that in a hurry, eh."

After the pawing, she had to demonstrate her oral skills, kneeling down before each man and sucking them off. They had received many blow jobs but she was among the best.

Green was surprised by her skills as he sat smoking a cigar while she plated him. The previous day he'd had both of Camilla's daughters do the same, taking it in turns to use their mouths on him. He was impressed by them but already had a couple of younger ones and decided to concentrate on acquiring Dominique. He knew she'd be a sensation with her innocent good looks. Green took his time and made her work for it but after 10 minutes she drained him expertly, taking it down her throat.

"Excellent," said Green as she wiped her mouth. "You have learned well. I will definitely buy you."

Dominique was sick at the thought of being sold like a cow, but Madeline reminded her she'd be better off in a good house than staying with the army. "You'll be much safer in the city." The day of the auction arrived and the whole town turned out to view the spectacle. The 30 women being sold were herded into a room beneath the stage facing the square. They ranged in age from teenagers such as Camilla's daughters to women in their 30s. Stripped to just stockings held up by garters and high heeled shoes, the naked women sweated in the hot enclosure, their faces heavily made up and strained beneath the paint. The oldest would be first.

White women who were past their best but there was a great demand for gringo pussy. Tears were running down the cheeks of many as they waited for their public degradation. Dominique would be last as the most expensive. She stood as one after another the women went up the steps to a roar from the crowd. Hands on hips they all had to parade around the stage to show themselves off before the shrieking mob and then stand beside the grinning auctioneer - a red faced man with a massive stomach who crudely incited the crowd. It was terrible for the women. All self respect stripped from them as they displayed their breasts, cunts and buttocks. The whore buyers sat under an awning shielded from the fierce sun.

The oldest woman who had a large drooping bust, wide hips, and a big ass was the first on stage. At 39, the mother of three was the least attractive but she was white. Head bowed she was dripping with sweat.

"Margaret here is the wife of a US army officer who was advising the Mexican army. He was stupid enough to bring his wife down here for a visit and she's had some exciting times since she was captured by a group of banditos."

She had been repeatedly raped following her husband's murder and finally sold on by the gang when they'd finished with her.

"Good pair of udders on her," shouted the auctioneer, grasping a breast. "Used to taking on a lot of men. Well fuck trained. Good earnings from her pussy."

There was little interest in the aging woman but she was bought at a low price by one of the Mexicans.

The quality improved as the sale progressed. There was a very good looking school teacher - aged 32, tall, blond, great legs and with a good chest - who provoked some spirited bidding. A ravishing brunette in her late 20's, with really firm 36 inch breasts and a wonderful body, also attracted a big price. Formerly proud, respectable women who'd been humbled already, experienced even deeper humiliation. They'd been wives and daughters of officers, bankers, businessmen, doctors.

Now they were abused whores being sold to brothels. After being purchased, they were taken downstairs and most screwed in back rooms by the men of the buyers who'd been enflamed by the parade of nude women. The amounts paid rose throughout the afternoon. Finally it was Camilla's daughters. They were terrified as they mounted the stage into the sunlight to be greeted by the jeering, shouting crowd. Their nubile bodies had every man hard as they paraded themselves on weak legs. Even after all the abuse, this was a frightening experience.

"So, these are El General's brats," shouted the auctioneer. "There will be many of his old enemies wanting to fuck these beautiful girls. You can charge a very high price for their pussies. I start at $2,000."

The two stood holding hands, crying. There was a flurry of bids. One of the pimps had been instructed to pay whatever it took and they finally fetched $10,000. Dominique's turn had come.

Everyone had been waiting for her and when she appeared into the sunlight there was the loudest roar of the day. She'd been seen on the balcony forced to watch her lover's torture in her corset but now she was naked, her superb body exposed to the hungry gaze of hundreds. Hands on hips she walked around the edge of the stage, her shaven clit, tight ass and firm breasts glinting in the sun. Crude shouts and whistles assailed her. She had the whole square on heat. The crowd surged forward and had to be forced back by the guards at the base of the stage.

"Well, this is the highlight of our little show," laughed the auctioneer, reaching out a hand to feel her backside which was slippery with sweat. "Isn't she a peach? What a body, what a face. I'm sure all of you buyers will want to possess her. There's a fortune to be made between her legs."

Dominique felt sick as the bidding began. She glanced down at the pimps below her. She would soon be sold to one of them.

Dominique had seen the other women brought downstairs, then heard the cries and grunts as they were used in adjoining rooms by the bodyguards of the buyers. The harsh voice of the auctioneer boomed out as the bids rose.

12