Dishonoured Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on gentlemen. This is prize cunt. She's worth a fortune to you."

The amount rose to $15,000 until just Green and a French pimp, Gaston Marcel, were left.

No single woman had ever fetched such a price. Dominique could not believe that she had come to this. The nightmare seemed to last for ever as the price rose even higher. Those watching did not believe pussy could be worth so much - but the pimps knew that they would treble their money in Mexico City. The rich men who frequented the exclusive brothels would pay large sums for such a beauty - unaware of how she'd been crudely fucked.

Green was determined to have her, as was Gaston. The bids went to $20,000. The Frenchman was nearing the end of his resources - a fact known to his rival. They had to pay up front.

"Gentlemen, do I have further bids?" asked the auctioneer.

Gaston hesitated, then shook his head angrily.

"The bitch is not worth it," he said.

"Sold. Mr Green you are owner of one expensive piece of cunt," shouted the auctioneer.

Dominique walked down the stairs away from the scene of her degradation. Ahead lay a life of prostitution, the years as a top courtesan and then the slow decline as she gradually aged and lost her vitality and freshness. Sold from brothel to brothel until she reached the lower rungs of whoring in cheap cribs, worn out and used as a dollar a time fuck.

But for now she was one of the most choice whores in Mexico. Her body would be ridden by the rich and powerful at $200 a time. Wearing the latest fashions, she would be among the most popular women at Mexico City's top house, making very large sums for those who ran her.

To be continued...

12