Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's alright mate," the barman assured me. "They're not a bad lot in here and she'll come to no harm, and it's doing my bar-takings the world of good."

"Maybe I should go and check up on her."

"Maybe better if you didn't," he advised me. "I said they're not a bad lot in here, but the young lady is proving very popular and I don't think they want to lose her."

"But that top she's wearing..." I mumbled, throwing my hands in the air, not knowing what else to say.

"Right mate," he nodded in agreement. "I'd better get back there and make sure that those buggers don't relieve her of it."

"What!"

"Enjoy your pint mate."

-----

It seemed like an hour or more, but probably wasn't, as I sat there and drunk my pint, and yes a third one that appeared, as Jenny held court at the bar, giggling at what the guys were saying to her, flicking her hair suggestively, and remaining sufficiently mobile to keep her breasts swaying. A couple of times an admirer chanced his arm and tugged her top to one side, but she rebuffed them with a laugh, pushing their hands away. Some, it has to be noted, enjoying more success than others, an untold number of phone cameras flashing off each time a cheeky nipple poked out.

"I've really got to go now boys," I heard her call out above the din, and to my relief. "I think my husband's had enough for one evening."

She playfully rebuffed the pleas for her to 'stay on a while', and with a crowd of them following pushed her way through the throng to my table.

"Ready honey?" She demanded.

"Yes Jenny," I gulped.

"When are you coming back Jenny," several of them seemed to call out at the same time, obviously having found out her name.

"Maybe tomorrow," she called back to them.

"Promise," One admirer asked.

"I promise."

"Leave us something to make sure you come back," one bright spark piped up with, and the whole place went quiet, to a man the whole lot of them all thinking the same thought.

"What do you think Mike?" Jenny asked me, grinning widely, her face flushed with excitement.

I just shrugged my shoulders, beyond logical thought any more.

"Here you are then boys," Jenny laughed, unsnapping the catch at the back of her neck, and shaking her bare breasts at them as she flourished the skimpy top around her head, eventually throwing it into the crowd.

"I'll have that lads," I heard the barman's unmistakeable voice as he grabbed the small garment out of the hands of the guy who had caught it. "That'll go in the trophy case behind the bar."

It was maybe that distraction that gave us two the opportunity to make ourselves scarce, Jenny apparently a little less keen to make our escape than I was. My efforts to slip quietly and unseen back along the high street to where our car was parked, were seriously ruined, by Jenny who insisted on waving and calling out to just about everyone we passed, the fact that she was by then completely topless evidently not concerning her too much.

We managed to make it our car with serious incident, me vetoing her giggled suggestion that we should perhaps call in at our normal local that we'd rejected earlier, for a final drink.

-----

"Sorry about last night Mike," Jenny greeted me as I joined her for breakfast the next morning after a somewhat rumbustous night. "Not sure what came over me."

"No harm done," I assured her, trying to suppress the grin at the memory of my wife standing there in her high heels, skinny jeans and with her gorgeous tits out on display, surrounded by her admirers. "Except that you've lost your top."

"We did promise we'd go back and get it though, didn't we," she replied with a teasing smile.

"But you've got nothing suitable to wear," I teased back.

"Yes I have," she pouted teasingly. "You haven't seen the little denim mini skirt I bought yet have you?"

"And what top would you wear with it?" I demanded, laughing aloud at her cheek.

"Well the one I left at the pub of course," my remarkable wife Jenny chuckled sexily.

"You mean ..." I spluttered, the image of her waltzing back into that pub in just high heels and a mini skirt, and demanding her top back, just about blowing my mind.

"Why not?" She cooed. "Last night was fun, wasn't it?"

"You wouldn't?"

"I might."

"You couldn't."

"I could."

"Tonight?"

"Why not?"

"No bra?"

"Of course not."

"Panties?"

"Optional. Your choice."

Oh Fuck!

+++++++++

Like the panties, the ending is optional.

Your choice, but it looks as if life was going to be interesting.

12