All Comments on 'Displayed at the Drive-In'

by Mysticalvixxxen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

Don't end it there, this is the start of what could be a great series. I am sure daddy has friends he could display his slutty daughter to and I am certain she would keep everyone satisfied. Please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot

I love your previous work and this is no exception. It's so hot and so easy to slip into... the ending... well, it just begs for further installments. Like your other admirer wrote... "More!"

marine55rickmarine55rickover 15 years ago
What a great story!

This is possibly the best you have done thus far. I found it to be extrememly erotic and could easily place myself there in the surrounding crowd watching this sexual spectical play out. Bravo!

tillerman1031tillerman1031over 15 years ago
erotic memories...

you evoke such vivid images with your words: memories of surreptitious highschool passion and adult pleasures, of bodies thrashing and devouring each other in sympathetic lust, of innocence deflowered... you continue to please..

bravo, bravo, bravo, encore, encore, encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so wet

i agree with the other comments, please continue this story, it has so much potential!!

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 15 years ago
unbelievably hot

Wow, I'm dripping from reading this. It's too good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOAD OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me you inbred retards, A father would never fuck his daughter in a public drive in movie area with alot of people who know who he is and who she is, they would tell someone it'd spread and they'd both be arrested the mother would find out and blammo, family fucked up hahaha

this was a shit story start to finish and if you honestly think this would happen in a public place with her friends possibly seeing it or hearing about it then IT WOULDNT HAPPEN as the father wouldn't want to be known as a PUBLIC PERVERT!!!!!

You didn't think your story through, which means ur a tosser and deserve a good fuckin kickin!!!

MysticalvixxxenMysticalvixxxenalmost 14 years agoAuthor
YES! It's a load of shit...

...it's a fantasy.

I do wonder at the people who (anonymously) trash an erotic story on a fantastical site as if it had been posted in the Wall Street Journal or something...

For the record, you who were so full of your opinion and yet hadn't the spine to leave your name, I never claimed it to be a factual retelling.

I also wonder why you would read it all the way through if it so offended you.

Nonetheless, your comment stays as I fully believe in your right to have your say just as I had mine.

leontomaxleontomaxover 13 years ago
Great story!!

Pay no attention to the idiot who posted his lame bullshit. If he ever loses his virginity and stops wanking he will enjoy your writing. Keep at it and write more, you managed to harden my dick nicely and I want more!! I would love to read anything written by a fucking asshole like him who doesn't even have the balls to post his comment with a name. Anonymous posters are the real tossers and losers. You owe this writer an apology you fucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Great story and very well written please keep up the good work!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

As far as I'm concerned, the essence of a good erotic fantasy lies in the tension between what is expected or permissible by societal norms and what can happen when those norms are ignored. The more extreme the difference between the two, the better the fantasy. By that criteria, 'Displayed' is a definite winner.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipper6 months ago

Awesome fantasy, this girl is a delightful slut! Damn, what a turn on of a story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous