Displayed at the Drive-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spun me around and bent me over the hood of the car, my breasts smashed hard against the metal. He kicked my feet apart and I suddenly knew he was going to push his cock into me. Daddy was going to fuck me.I could barely contain myself.

I felt the head press insistently against my drenched pussy as he leaned forward over me to whisper against my ear, "This is how sluts who expose themselves get fucked."

He slammed his cock deep into me and I cried out with the force and the pleasure of it.

"They get fucked hard. Used for the pleasure of the man who sees them." He punctuated every second word with a hard sharp thrust of his massive cock balls deep in my pussy.

'This is what he would have tried to do to you."

"Yes" I moaned. He pumped his cock in me again.

"Is this what you wanted him to do?"

"YES!"

I was so close to cumming I almost cried.

"Please, Daddy," I whimpered.

"Please what?" he demanded thrusting into me.

I couldn't answer.

"What is it? Are you going to cum for Daddy?"

"YES!"

"Fuck yes, that's Daddy's little slut. Good girl. Cum for Daddy"

I looked around at all the people watching me be used. The sight of those couples ravishing each other and the men stroking their rock hard cocks was overwhelming. All because watching me; watching us had made them insane with lust. It was more than I could take and I came. I gushed my cum all over Daddy's tight balls and down his thighs.

I moaned loudly and shuddered through my orgasm and Daddy kept pumping his cock in and out of my tight pussy the whole time.

When I caught my breath I pulled away. I dropped to my knees in front of him and started licking my juices off his cock like I was licking an ice cream. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to taste his cum and I wanted to see it all over me.

I worked his cock with my tongue and my hand until I thought he was ready and then I looked up at him and said, "I want your cum, my dirty Daddy."

With a strangled growl he burst his first load onto my tongue. I swallowed that and put my tongue out for more. He spurted his thick cum at me five more times. I let it pool on my pink tongue and slide off onto my breasts to coat my nipples. I had never seen so much cum. I rubbed it into my nipples as I listened to our audience cum at different times and watched Daddy's cum cover me.

The couples returned to their car and the guys in the van slowly did the same. Daddy helped me up and put me in the car. He put the bungie cords away and got in the car himself.

He reached into the back seat and presented me with the tissue box and a container of wipes.

I washed his cum from me and then took another to wipe my pussy. Then I followed with the tissues. I fixed my clothes and sat there. He hadn't said a word the entire time so I just waited.

"Are you ok?" he finally said.

"Yes." My voice sounded so small to my ears.

"I didn't plan on that but when I saw you all exposed..." he trailed off and sighed.

"Daddy," I asked and he turned to look at me. "Is this why you stopped spanking me?"

"Yeah! The last thing I needed was to have your mother see me get hard from spanking you but I couldn't help it. One look at your tiny little ass bent up for me to spank, quivering in anticipation and I was done."

I grinned, "Now I'll be quivering from a different anticipation."

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised in surprise and then said, "What about...umm...whatever his name is?"

"Ewan," I grinned, "I think he'll be staying clear of me from now on so..."

Daddy nodded and smiled, "one stipulation."

"Anything."

"We can't let your mother know."

"No!" I agreed loudly. Daddy grinned.

12