All Comments on 'Divine Depravity Ch. 01'

by Pennedpassions

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Got me sweaty....

This is a great story- literate, well-written, with excellent pacing! The reader can envision several directions this might go; all of them deliciously erotic & decadent! I can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work!!

nightshadownightshadowover 11 years ago
Truly extraordinary!

The writing is immensely pleasurable and enjoyable! I loved the dialog, the narrative, the descriptions and the story's general flow.

The ONLY downside is that there are lots of minor (very typical) typos throughout the story. "Your" vs. "you're" were the biggest offenders in that category. As expertly and well-written as this is, going through and sifting out those finer details can make a world of difference. I've written my fair share of long stories and I know how arduous a task it can be, but it really is worth it in the long-run!

Great story and I sincerely hope to read more of it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh my god the lucky fucker, I think /hope that he is going to fuck both delisious cunts into next month and more. Fab Title, would just love to get my tounge and cock into these two sexy cunts. More and more of this please cand soon, like yesterday

dbroseleydbroseleyover 11 years ago

Really enjoy this story so far. Can hardly wait for the next chapter to come out. Wonder if it will be ur first with ur father or rick.

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
good

please continue ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic build up

What a great story...killing me with the expectation of more! Exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmm

Just got to say, this whole thing comes across as a sex cult initiation manual especially the beginning with that stupid speech from the mother, just my two cents.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I like caracter development, both in depth and breadth. Likewise, I like plots that are logically developed. When I first started eading this story, I did not fully comprehend what the mother was tryinh to get across to her daughter. dI think I do now, if the plots are developed logically. Finally, sex is the most beautiful, intimate and pleasurable experience humans can experience. With total trust, self-awareness, self-confidence anf a solid ego, no sexual actis perverted if mutually agreeable and performed with love. Good start to a hopefully good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous