All Comments on 'Divine Intervention'

by AJ_Watson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nigilnigilalmost 16 years ago
Different...

Different from other storys. Made me remeber my own lone and fearful days at school all those years ago. (Though not nearly this bad.) Story was maybe a bit too predictable and I missed some more dramatic scenes and turn of events (a little `flat'), that's what stories are for after all, especially in my favored scifi/fantasy category? Good writing and character drawing, captured me. Very promising. Keep it up. I'll check back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely love

What an absolutely lovely story! I have occasionally thought of the intersection between faith, desire, and sexuality/sensuality, but you've done a marvelous job of showing how they can intertwine in a human context. Tender human sexuality, with a touch of feeling to it!

Bravo! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantasy, right category

I mean imagine someone in Scotland pulling a knife on you. Decent story despite the ending. -- UK CYNIC.

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryabout 15 years ago
Great Work!

Wonderful sweet amazing story!!! Loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

What a warm and insprational story. Truly moving!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow..

amazing story... amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You brought tears of joy!!

You brought tears of joy!!

taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
interesting

I read the story and the more I read the more I liked. Interesting spin and thanks for a good read and challenging the status quo...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous