Dizzy Goes to College Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was easy to break and the girls saw the challenge dissipate too quickly for their taste.

"Okay then," Lisa agreed, "I'll do it." She walked with Joan to the front doors of the Mathematics Building. As they entered the doors, the wave of cold from the air conditioning hit like a wall. Lisa's nipples instantly jumped into full erection, sticking out more prominently than ever, pushing the material away from her breasts.

Lisa knew it was happening, but saw no solution except to draw more attention by covering her breasts with her arms. She just hung back, trying to use her friends as a blockade. Meanwhile, she felt the damp hair of her pubis chill with the introduction of the cold air through the fabrics of her skirt. She ignored the feeling as Joan led her to a table with a college guy who was aiding by signing people into the classes.

The boy's eyes nearly popped out as he stared at Lisa's hard nipples poking directly at him. "Math 050." Joan told the boy, noting his dropped lower jaw. She decided to have more fun since it had been so easy to convince Lisa to sign up.

"Name please." The aide asked, averting his eyes to the forms in front of him.

"Lisa Kingsley." She answered with a smile.

The boy found the page with the lowest level math class and it dawned upon him slowly that this was the dumb class. "Umm." He looked up to make eye contact, but never passed her breasts. "Are you sure this is the class you want?" he asked.

Joan interrupted upon seeing the look of doubt on Lisa's face. "Does Lisa look pretty?" Joan asked the boy, causing both Lisa and the boy to instantly flush red in the face. The boy didn't answer and could not avert his eyes from Lisa's breasts. "Do you think she has nice tits?" Joan asked.

Lisa turned and glared at her, quickly folding her arms across her breasts, feeling her elongated nipples pressing into her forearms. "Joan! Please don't!" She asked her friend, blushing with embarrassment. The boy was completely flustered by this question. "Err." He couldn't compose a thought and simply turned the form with Lisa's name on the line. "I hadn't really noticed. Please sign here Miss." He pointed to the line with her name.

"Right." Joan continued. "How in the hell could you miss them?" Lisa scowled and Joan smiled.

Lisa held her left arm across her nipples as she leaned in to sign the form. She felt the draft of cold air on her pussy, but didn't realize that bending over like she was had lifted the skirt, putting her on display to a growing number of guys and girls behind her.

Some dropped their jaws. One dropped his books. A father who was walking with his daughter nearly dropped dead. Lisa didn't notice. She heard the gasps and muttered words, but continued signing, her ass shaking with the movement of her arm. She finished and stood up, her skirt clinging to her ass cheeks, just barely covering her mound.

They all turned and left, Kelly yanking Joan to the rear to tell her how Lisa's pussy was fully displayed when she bent over. They stepped out into the warm sun again and Lisa was grateful as her nipples became less and less painfully stretched. "You need an English class." Marcy stated, taking the lead as the five girls headed across campus. "I think Miss Jenkins will be the right one for you."

The other three giggled aloud again. Miss Jenkins had a reputation as a flagrant lesbian. She was nearly fired two years ago for inappropriate relations with a freshman girl. Mostly boys tended to sign up for her class as word got out. She left the boys alone. Of course, there were those freshman girls who didn't know and the lesbians on campus who welcomed Miss Jenkins with open legs. Miss Jenkins was going to love Lisa. Marcy just knew it.

About halfway across campus, Marcy dropped her books, right in front of the center square. A large group of upper classmen and women gaped and more than one exclamation was heard as Lisa bent over to help Marcy retrieve her things. All of her pencils, pens and erasers had somehow escaped their plastic case and it took awhile to pick everything up. Meanwhile, as Marcy and Joan slowly helped Lisa pick up the dropped supplies, Kelly borrowed a camera and snapped a few pictures of Lisa's naked crotch hanging below her skirt.

Julie got the owner of the camera's phone number and name so they could pick up a copy of the pictures later. Kelly must have snapped off a half roll while Lisa was crouched there, skirt pulled up. Someone with a strong zoom was in front meanwhile, snapping off an entire roll of the view down Lisa's top and of her pussy fully displayed from the front.

Lisa pulled down on the skirt as they stood up. It had nearly dried out completely, shrinking beyond what any of the girls had hoped for. In order to cover her crotch, Lisa had to display a full two inches of her ass cheeks from the top. This also left her long, curly blond pussy hair peeking up from the front of the skirt. The top, meanwhile, was also drying out and her nipples were becoming less and less obvious through the thicker material.

The crowd began cheering as Kelly tossed the camera back to the owner and Lisa looked around, wondering what the excitement was about. "They just announced that Tony Hobson will be coming here to play football this year." Julie said to the group, knowing he had decided months ago.

Kelly walked up to the guy with the strong zoom and got his name and number as the other four girls walked on towards the English building. Kelly caught up with a huge grin on her face. The camera was digital and the guy showed her the footage. He was going to put it on his website tonight. Of course Kelly had offered up her name, room number and the phone number in her dorm room, which she knew from Jenna. As she thought about it, Jenna would probably be pissed by all the calls they were about to receive at all hours of the night. But they could always change the number.

By the time they reached the English Building, the sun had completely dried Lisa's clothes. She had said something to Julie when she thought she saw a bookstore, but her hopes were dashed when Julie told her that one was closed. It was quite precarious to walk anymore. The fabric, which last night was only about nine inches from top to bottom, shrank to a mere five inches. In order to cover her crotch, which Lisa considered the most important goal, the top of the skirt had to rest very low on her hips, leaving a full inch of pubic hair showing in front and a good three inches of her ass crack exposed in the back.

The torture that the skirt had taken was apparent. The skirt was stretching so wide now, the waist resting at the widest point of Lisa's hips and ass. This accomplished two results. First, the material was so slight and stretched that it outlined Lisa's mound as she took each step. Second, the material had shrunken so much, the threads allowed enormous exposure so that by looking hard enough, someone could easily see that even her ass was lightly bronzed.

Lisa continuously wrestled the tiny piece of fabric to get the most coverage possible. It proved fruitless as each upward movement dangerously revealed her pussy while each downward motion revealed her ass. She wished she had at least a T-shirt to cover her from the top. Julie, Kelly, Marcy and Joan were meanwhile incredulous with the humor of Lisa's predicament and quietly encouraged the onlookers. Some of the people that they passed were at the party the previous night and exclaimed their recognition quite loudly.

The top, on the other hand, had shrunken slightly, pulling across her nipples, but was no longer transparent and showed only contours as opposed to the actual coloring of Lisa's brown nipples. The article had been only a strapless bra last night, and much too small even then. Now, Lisa had to expose part of her breast below the garment to keep her nipples covered. She felt naked and the full-body tan she earned last summer was apparent.

"You are going to love Miss Jenkins." Marcy said, hoping that she would be there in person to sign Lisa up for the class. They finally climbed the steps to the English Building; a score of boys looking up from below as Lisa gave them unrestricted visual access to her most private area.

The five ladies walked through the chilled air of the building and Marcy smiled brightly as they approached a desk. Miss Jenkins was there, signing some obviously uninformed freshman girl into the class. She was holding the form close to her as the young girl had to stretch forward to sign the sheet. Miss Jenkins was obviously being treated to an eyeful of the girl's breasts when the five walked up and Marcy pushed Lisa forward, causing her breasts to bounce in the slight top.

The other freshman girl finished signing and stood up, shaking Miss Jenkins hand. Marcy giggled at the freshman girls' expense, noting how firmly Miss Jenkins shook her hand, all the while looking right at her jiggling breasts.

"I hope you get all of your classes signed up. I look forward to seeing you in class tomorrow Madeline." She said as she rigorously shook the girl's hand. As Madeline stepped away, Miss Jenkins turned toward the group of girls and her lower jaw dropped. It was much like the teacher's aide had done when Lisa signed on for the Math class. However, Miss Jenkins took the time to scan Lisa's entire body, causing Lisa to blush red and feel extremely uncomfortable.

"This is Miss Jenkins." Marcy introduced Lisa then turned to Miss Jenkins with a mischievous grin. "Miss Jenkins, this is Lisa. We told her all about you and she couldn't wait to join your class." Miss Jenkins was in her mid-thirties. She was a pretty woman, with hazel eyes, short brown hair. Her lips were quite full and led many men to dream of oral sex. She wore baggy pants that drew tight at her pelvis and a loose fitting blouse that betrayed her small chest.

Miss Jenkins was not blonde. Nor was she stupid. She knew what these girls were up to and thought about telling Lisa she should pick better friends. However, further inspection indicated Lisa was absolutely naked beneath this tiny little ensemble and didn't even wear any shoes. The girl must have known something! She extended a hand to Lisa. "Welcome to English Literature Lisa." Miss Jenkins smiled.

Lisa returned the smile and extended her own hand. The handshake that followed caused one of Lisa's nipples to momentarily pop out of the top of her bra. Lisa didn't notice at first, but as Miss Jenkins licked her lips and stared at the exposed nipple, Lisa looked down and blushed deeply. "Ooops!" she declared, tucking the errant flesh back into the top.

"Ooops indeed!" Miss Jenkins responded, gently pulling Lisa forward. "Would you be so kind as to sign here Lisa?" She held the paper right in front of her, forcing Lisa to lean all the way forward. Miss Jenkins caught a number of stares and realized that the girl's pussy must be fully displayed on the other side! She needed to see it herself and tore her gaze away from the breasts hanging only a foot away to think up her opportunity.

"Lisa," Miss Jenkins began. The other girls instantly knew a plan was coming into play. "Would you be so kind as to fill out this questionnaire? It will give me an idea of your background in literature so I can better decide how to structure the class."

"Certainly." Lisa responded, leaning forward to fill out the multi-page questionnaire.

Miss Jenkins stood up, struggling to leave the perfect view of Lisa's breasts to walk around the table. "I'll be right back dear. Just finish those forms." As soon as she had disappeared from Lisa's sight, Miss Jenkins circled around to look at her ass. She was not disappointed. There it was, fully exposed as Lisa's little ass shook back and forth while she filled out the questions. She didn't shave, that was obvious, just trimmed the edges for what must have been a concealing bikini.

Miss Jenkins blushed as she noted the four girls looking at her smiling. She flashed them an evil smile back, then proceeded to mouth a Thank You to them. The girls mouthed a Your Welcome. Miss Jenkins then crouched down, scooting in on the involved Lisa.

Lisa meanwhile was impervious. She thought that it was wonderful that this teacher was taking her students' experiences into consideration and she answered question after question with as much detail as she could muster in the space provided. The entire questionnaire was five pages, mostly essay style questions.

Miss Jenkins slowly moved in behind her, until her eyes were only inches away from Lisa's bared mound. She couldn't resist and gently blew at the two lovely lips. Lisa stood upright at once, eyes bulging in surprise. She was only on page two and was torn between embarrassment and the desire to complete the questionnaire. Miss Jenkins stood and walked wide around them, removing any indication that it might have been her that just blew against the young girls' pussy.

Lisa felt the cool air more than ever as she bit her lip in realization that the single blow was causing her to get wet. There was no clipboard and Lisa struggled over the best way to lean against the desk to complete the form. "Why don't you come back here and sit down to fill that out Lisa?" Miss Jenkins offered. Julie, Kelly, Marcy and Joan were laughing and decided to walk off to get something to eat.

"We'll be back Lisa. Do you want anything to eat?" Julie asked as they departed. Miss Jenkins smiled like the cat that just ate the canary.

"Actually, I am a little hungry." Lisa answered. "I'll pay you back." She promised.

"Sure, we'll get you something." Julie offered.

Lisa stepped around the desk to the side where Miss Jenkins sat. "Here Lisa, why don't you just fill it out from this side?" the teacher asked. Lisa was hoping for a chair, but noticed only one. "Or you can sit on my lap if you prefer?" Miss Jenkins offered. Lisa smiled, sure that it was a joke and then stood next to Miss Jenkins.

"Go on, finish it up." The professor instructed. "You do speak Basic English don't you Lisa?"

Lisa giggled. "Yes Ma'am." She was such a lovely subservient girl. Miss Jenkins licked her lips.

Lisa crouched down next to Miss Jenkins. This caused her skirt to ride up high in front, fully exposing her slightly wet pussy, but being under the table, she hoped to avoid attention.

"That won't do dear." Miss Jenkins admonished. "Crouching like that is just poor practice for a young lady." She took Lisa by the arms, standing behind her. "A proper lady always bends at the waist." To drive her point home, Miss Jenkins reached between Lisa's thighs, causing her to gasp in surprise. She placed her hand firmly against Lisa's pelvis, just brushing her clit with the palm of her hand. Then she pushed with the palm of her other hand against Lisa's lower back until she was fully bent at the waist.

Lisa moved the paper forward to the other end of the table so she could fill it out. Miss Jenkins gave her a light pat on her half-exposed ass, again alerting Lisa. However, Lisa continued to fill out the form, writing faster, shorter answers to each question. Miss Jenkins was not finished however and instructed her to slow down and give each question some thought.

"Do you like me Lisa?" Miss Jenkins asked, releasing her hand from her back, but somehow forgetting to remove the hand that now held Lisa's skirt against her pelvis.

Lisa stopped writing, but was afraid to face her new teacher. "Yes Miss Jenkins. I think it is great that you take individual experience into consideration when planning your class."

"No silly girl." Miss Jenkins giggled. "I mean do you like me. Do you think I am attractive?"

Lisa stammered. "Sure, I umm, I think you are pretty."

Miss Jenkins smiled brightly. "Are you attracted to me Lisa?" She asked, delighted as she watched Lisa's naked ass jiggle back and forth as she restlessly shifted feet. Her pussy was delightfully wet now and Miss Jenkins blew warm breath against it. She was sitting now, her face only inches from Lisa's exposed pussy. It was all she could do not to lunge forward and taste the girl right there.

"Umm" Lisa stammered, refusing to look back. "I, yes, I guess so." Goose pimples climbed down her naked thighs as the warm breath caused her to get wetter. She tried to concentrate on the questions. How do you feel about romantic novels?

"Lisa," Miss Jenkins began, blowing lightly across the wetting lips of her pussy as she paused. "I think you are very attractive. I would like to make you my special student this year. Would you like that?"

Lisa shuddered, gripping the far end of the table. "What would that mean?" She managed. "What would I have to do?" Her voice was trembling with fear.

"I'll tell you what." The English teacher continued. She slid her hand back off Lisa's pelvis, her fingers lightly trailing across her clitoris, then across her bare, moist lips, then away from her skin. "You fill out your questionnaire and if you like we can go back to my office to discuss the advantages of being my aide. It would look great on your resume and you will learn a lot more as we will have a lot more time together one on one."

"That sounds good Miss Jenkins." Lisa responded, going back to the middle of the third page.

"Yes." Miss Jenkins answered. "It sounds wonderful." She trailed her index finger up the inside of Lisa's thigh, all the way up to the outer lip of her pussy. She then slid the finger along Lisa's pussy lip, up to the back of her ass cheek. She tweaked the lower part lightly then blew against her pussy again.

Lisa's legs were shaking. She could barely write. This was her teacher and she was touching her. Lisa was breathing deep and fast. She continued to write when the breathing against her stopped and collapsed against the desk top when it started again, this time with Miss Jenkins' finger opening her pussy by pulling her left lip to the side.

"Come with me Lisa." Miss Jenkins stood up, helping Lisa to her feet. She grabbed the pen and the questionnaire and led Lisa by the hand back the hall and around the corner. She pulled out a key and opened a door. "This is my office Lisa." She told her, pulling her through. Lisa held her head down, ashamed and blushing at what Miss Jenkins had done to her. She watched as her newest teacher reached beneath her desk and a piece of the wall turned around on a hinge.

"This is my aide's office Lisa." Miss Jenkins smiled as she led Lisa back into the secret room. "It is completely sound proof and has an individual climate control. It is the result of many years of collecting and secretly building my little second office." She pulled Lisa to an odd desk and chair in the middle of the room. Noting Lisa's confusion, she led her step by step.

There was no seat. Miss Jenkins explained that the Chinese discovered long ago that sitting on one's ass was one of the worst positions for your back over many years. "Instead," she continued, "This chair puts your weight on your knees, thighs and chest, distributing the weight instead of forcing it all on one spot. Miss Jenkins helped Lisa to spread her legs and kneel on the padded crossbeam near the floor. Now, Lisa was kneeling with only her knees bent so her thighs and upper body were perpendicular to the ground. Miss Jenkins pulled a strap across the back of each of her upper calves to hold them in place.

Next, Miss Jenkins pulled Lisa's feet so that the top of her feet rested on another cushioned cross beam, slightly elevated from the one for her knees. This caused Lisa to fall forward and Miss Jenkins quickly grabbed her shoulders, pulling her back so that her thighs now rested on a third padded crossbeam that mounted just above her ankles. Miss Jenkins strapped Lisa's ankles and thighs to these beams.

Last, Miss Jenkins directed Lisa to bend at the waist so her rib cage rested against another padded cross beam. A single strap went across Lisa's back to hold her tight against this bar. In fact, Miss Jenkins pulled hard on this belt until Lisa had trouble breathing. This beam was close to the desk and Miss Jenkins then began turning hand screws to adjust the chair.