Djinn in the City Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure hon," Stacy said, pouring the oil into her palm. Their eyes remained locked as Stacy cupped Gin's shorn pussy in her hand, causing the shorter woman to gasp, gripping the counter. Stacy began to rub, focusing on the shaved areas at first before spreading her lips apart and teasing her wetness. "Gin, have you ever been with a woman before?"

Gin nodded. "Years ago. Mm. You?"

Stacy shrugged. "I went to Vassar." Gin nodded as if she understood, and made a mental note to ask Jack what that meant. Suddenly Stacy's finger focused on her clit and Gin couldn't think straight any more. As Stacy's finger went round and round on her clit, Gin filled her hands with her own tits, squeezing and pinching at her stiff nipples.

"Oh fuck, God, Stace, I..." after all the teasing of the shaving, Gin's orgasm came quickly. She pulled the taller woman closer by the front of her shirt, kissing her deeply and moaning into her open mouth as she came copiously on her thrusting fingers. Stacy continued to stroke her pussy as she came down from her orgasm, the women's kiss continuing for long moments. As Gin's breathing finally returned to normal, she pulled back from the taller woman, suddenly feeling sheepish.

"You should take a shower to make sure everything gets washed off," Stacy said, pulling her clothes off. "C'mon." Stacy stepped into the tub and turned the shower on, letting Gin look at the blonde woman naked for the first time. She was tall and pale, her pert breasts capped by angry little pink nipples. Her blonde hair was long and perfect, like a golden waterfall poured down her back. As the warm water flowed over her body, Gin realized why Jack liked to watch her in the shower so much.

Gin quickly stripped off and stepped under the stream, her breasts pressing against Stacy's in the tight space. Stacy pulled her under the stream, kissing the shorter woman hotly. Stacy pushed Gin so that the water streamed down her body and over her newly shorn pussy, washing away any remaining shaving cream, leaving her pussy bare and shining in the water.

"There. All clean. Now," Stacy said, sliding her hands to Gin's breasts. "Christ. These are fucking fantastic." Stacy's hands explored Gin's bountiful breasts, stroking their full undersides, hefting them, teasing the large nipples. "God, guys must fucking love the-" Gin launched herself at the taller woman, kissing her hungrily as she pushed her against the shower wall. Gin filled her hands with the taller woman's tits, pinching the tiny hard nipples hard.

"I like yours," Gin said, exploring them with her mouth, "they're lovely." Gin's kisses trailed lower, down her flat belly. Gen got on her knees before the taller woman, pushing one leg up to open her to her mouth.

"Oh, honey," Stacy gasped as Gin's tongue started exploring her folds. Gin was slow, deliberate. She explored one soft lip, then the other. She traced her tongue between inner and outer lips, lapping lazily at her hole. As she slowly zeroed in on Stacy's little clit, she slowly eased a hand up her thighs. Just as her tongue touched clit, she slid two slim fingers into a tight pussy. "Mmm, baby... This won't take long..."

"I'm not in any rush, love," Gin whispered as she attacked Stacy's clit anew, sucking it into her mouth and fluttering her tongue on the sensitive nub. At the same time, she tried something Jack did to her all the time: curling her fingers back to seek out Stacy's g-spot. Stacy's moans became harsher, gasping, and Gin felt Stacy's pussy grabbing at her fingers as she came loudly. Gin helped Stacy down in the tub, pulling the taller woman into her arms for a soft kiss.

"Oh Gin... What are we doing?" Stacy asked, giggling. Ginny shrugged, kissing her friend lightly. "What about Jack?"

"I want to share him with you," Gin said boldly. "I want to share him with you, then I want to share you with him. Then I want you two to share me."

"Are you serious? Everyone thinks threesomes are awesome till they have one... I don't want to lose our friendship. Either of ours, all of ours."

"I can't keep this from Jack," Gin said flatly. It was true: a djinn was incapable of lying to her master. "I... I know he likes you, Stace. He has for a while. I can share him with you. I want to." She took Stacy's hands in hers. "It'll be fun. Trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack slumped into the elevator that evening dog tired. After the closing, he Kai and Lexi had headed to the building and looked around the commercial space on the ground floor. Jack had mentioned his thoughts of opening a place, and they spent close to an hour looking at the space and tossing ideas around. This led to Seth joining them, which led to everyone heading to a nearby bar to do some in-the-field research. By the time their research was completed, it was almost 9 and Jack was nicely toasted. All he was looking forward to was the night's movie with Gin and then bed. Entering the apartment, he was pleasantly surprised to find Stacy and Gin watching TV and chatting.

"Hey Jack," Stacy said, smiling brightly, "I hear congratulations are in order."

"Want to celebrate?" Gin asked.

"If it's all the same to you two, I just want to join you on that couch. I've been celebrating since threeish." Jack kicked off his shoes and slumped onto the couch. Gin kissed him hello and snuggled up next to him, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pressing her breasts against his side. Jack noticed Stacy sort of hug herself, and worried that Gin's affectionate behavior was making her uncomfortable.

"What's wrong Stace?" Gin asked.

"Nothin'. I just don't have anyone to cuddle with is all," Stacy said, pouting.

"Jack's got another side. Don't worry, he won't mind. Will you Jack?"

"Um, no! Not at all!" Jack said, a little too quickly. Stacy smiled and lifted his right arm, snuggling under it. Jack could feel her hard little nipples press against him and it set his heart pounding.

Gin, her head resting on his chest, could hear his heart beat and smiled. She had known that these two liked each other almost from the minute she saw them together that first night. Gin smiled: She would definitely fulfill Jack's wish for mind-blowing sex tonight.

Gin lifted herself off his chest and planted a hot kiss on Jack's surprised lips. Jack didn't stay surprised for long, Gin pulling him into the kiss with her aggressive lips. As the kiss deepened and lengthened, Gin started making little moaning sounds in her throat. This wasn't all for show: it was a very hot kiss, and between it and what she had planned for the night, Gin was already getting wet. The kiss ended slowly with little sucking pecks, and Gin was pleased with the lust she saw in his eyes.

Jack loved this aggressive behavior from Gin, but with Stacy snuggled on one side of him he didn't know what he was supposed to do. Glancing at her, he could see the pout was back on her face.

"Sorry Stace, just couldn't resist," Gin said lightly. "Want one? I don't think Jack would mind that either."

"Now there's an idea," Stacy said, snuggling closer and pulling Jacks face closer.

"Huh? Stacy, wha-"

"C'mon Jack, either you kiss her or I will," Gin said, her eyes challenging.

Jack didn't know what was going on, but he was enjoying the game enough to play along. He pulled Stacy tight in, their faces inches from each other. He saw a moment's hesitation and fear in her eyes, but when Jack touched his lips to hers, he could feel her melt against him. Their kiss started slow, with almost chaste pecks against each other's lips. As the kiss deepened and their tongues touched, Jack pulled her closer, Stacy moving to straddle him on the couch. They kissed for a few long minutes, Gin watching the whole thing. They separated as slowly as they started, apparently unwilling to stop. Stacy eventually pulled back, sucking on Jack's lower lip as she pulled away.

"That was nice," Stacy said quietly, her blue eyes locked on Jack's.

"It was," Jack agreed, his hands lightly rubbing her slim thighs. "Now what the hell is going on here? Gin?"

"Jack..." Gin started, glancing to Stacy for support.

"Gin and I kinda had sex," Stacy said bluntly.

"What?!" Jack blurted, stunned.

"Stacy!" Gin said, mortified.

"What? It's better just to get this all out," Stacy said, exasperated. "I was getting dressed to head out, and Gin saw that my pussy was shaved. I said I'd do hers and... Well, y'know, one thing led to another," Stacy finished with a shrug.

"Gin?"

"Well... That's the gist of it, I guess," Gin said, blushing furiously.

"And you two had so much fun together, you wanted me to join in?" Ginny nodded, her eyes sparkling. "Stace? You okay with this?"

"I've had threesomes before," Stacy said, as if it was no big deal.

"That's not what I asked," Jack said, his hands sliding to her hips.

"I..." Stacy floundered, looking anywhere but in Jack's eyes. "I like you both. I'm not seeing anyone. And I've... heard you two."

"Heard us?"

"She can hear us in the studio from her bathroom," Gin said, sitting up and hugging the taller woman. "She can hear you fucking me and making me cum and sometimes," she said, kissing the blonde women's throat, "sometimes she listens and rubs her clit and cums while listening to you fuck me. Isn't that right Stace?" The taller woman nodded slowly, her eyes locked on Jack's.

Jack pulled Stacy in for another kiss, and this one was pure passion. They kissed hungrily, separating only long enough for Stacy to pull her top off, baring her breasts to Jack for the first time. With a growl Jack attacked her hard nipples, pulling a tiny pebble into his sucking mouth. While Stacy held his head to her breast, she kissed Gin deeply, sucking the other woman's tongue as she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, he's good," Stacy said absently as Jack's tongue attacked one of her nipples, her eyes drifting closed. Stacy's nipples were very sensitive and she loved when they got the attention they needed. She gasped when her other nipple was sucked into a hot mouth, and looked down to see Gin had joined Jack in worshipping her tits. "Oh fuck..." Stacy groaned, just basking in the sensations as she ground against Jack's cock.

At some point, Gin pulled them up from the couch and everyone rushed to the bedroom. Jack quickly pulled his shirt off and started undoing his pants, but Stacy dropped to her knees in front of him and started helping him. As soon as his cock popped out Stacy sucked it deep into her mouth, bringing a groan to his lips. While Stacy was distracted, Ginny made her clothes disappear in a flash of purple smoke.

"Oh Christ Gin," Jack said, staring at her pussy.

"You like?" Gin asked, stepping close to him and striking a bit of a pose.

"Yeah, it's so pr-" Jack was surprised when Gin shoved him back on the bed, his cock slipping from Stacy's sucking mouth.

"Show me how much you like it," she said, swinging a thigh over him and backing up over his face and planting her smooth lips onto his. Jack didn't hesitate, grabbing her ass and pulling her pussy tight to his face, teasing the shaved flesh with his tongue. He moaned when he felt Gin consume his cock, while Stacy pulled a ball into her hot sucking mouth.

Pulling Gin's cheeks apart, Jack spread her lips wide and started licking at her pussy like a starving man. She was soaking wet, her entire crotch slick with her juices. Jack worked to get her off quickly, taking broad, hard licks from her clit up to her ass. Moistening a finger in her weeping pussy, he transferred it to her ass, knowing how that could push her over.

But he was having trouble focusing on Gin's pleasure as the two girls went to town on his cock. Gin would take him deep into her throat while Stacy would suck on his balls. Then they'd share his shaft, licking all over like a lollipop. Then it would be Stacy's turn to take him in her mouth and Gin would palm his balls, gently rubbing the sack. It was all too much for Jack.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming..." he couldn't see who it was that suddenly took his spurting cock deep in her mouth, but she swallowed every drop, moaning all the while.

"Mmm," Stacy hummed, letting his cock slip from her mouth. "Yummy."

"Oh jesus," Jack gasped, panting.

"Don't think you're done," Gin said, shaking her hips at him. "Don't worry, we'll get you ready for action again." As she pushed her pussy back against his gasping face, she pulled his softening cock back into her sucking mouth. Jack attacked her pussy like a man possessed, hoping that if he could get her off quickly he could at least have a few minutes to recover. He sucked her clit into his mouth and licked at it furiously, returning his thrusting fingers to her wet pussy.

"Oh Jack!" Gin gasped, pushing up on his thighs, pushing back against his face. She loved when he just attacked her like this, did everything he could to make her cum. When she felt his slick fingers toying with her ass again, she knew she wouldn't be lasting long. She was surprised when Stacy pulled her into a tight, passionate kiss.

"What's he doing to you?" Stacy asked, cupping a perfect breast in her hand.

"He's, he's sucking on my clit," Gin gasped as Jack gave an extra hard suck, "and he's... he's playing with my ass."

"Oh you love it when he does that," Stacy said before diving on Gin's nipples, sucking hard and nibbling the sensitive peaks. Jack chose that moment to slip his fingers into her ass and pussy at the same time.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Gin screamed. Gin fell apart, cumming hard on Jack's tongue and hanging on to Stacy as the pleasure just washed over her. Jack and Stacy didn't relent, each kept teasing the cumming girl until she collapsed against Stacy. "Oh god please stop..." she whimpered, going limp in Stacy's arms. Stacy guided the shorter woman to her back beside Jack, who wrapped a protective arm around the shivering genie.

"She okay?" Stacy asked quietly. Jack nodded, and Gin gave an exhausted thumbs-up.

"I'll be fine. I think I just came inside out is all," Gin said, still panting. Stacy and Jack glanced at each other, as if just now realizing their position. They were both naked, with Stacy straddling Jack's thighs. Jack's cock had regained most of its hardness, and Stacy's hand slowly wrapped around it. Stacy eased forward, sliding her pussy against his length, gasping as his thick head nudged at her clit. Stacy leaned close for a kiss and they stayed like that for some time, kissing slowly as she ground against him.

"Stace," Jack said quietly, "you should know... This isn't the way I imagined this."

"Me neither."

"Oh, so you thought about this?" Jack teased, gripping her hips lightly.

"Shut up," she whispered. "Don't be a fucking jer-" Jack interrupted her by pulling her into another deep kiss, while positioning her hips so his cock was now rubbing against her entrance. Stacy gasped, then reached back and placed him at her tight hole. They both groaned as he pushed slowly inside her, her tight pussy resisting as she eased down onto him. "Oh fuck! Jack, jesus, your opening me up..."

"God Stacy," Jack grunted as he kept up the steady rhythm, each of them gently thrusting their hips against each other. Each tiny thrust eased him a little deeper inside, Stacy groaning and gasping with every tiny advancement. It felt like hours before Stacy's hips settled against his, his cock fully inside her.

"Oh god just stay still for a second," Stacy groaned, "you feel so fucking huge." Jack was happy to oblige, his hands gently stroking her hips. His hands strayed to her breasts, toying with her rock hard nipples. Stacy stayed still, her hands on Jack's chest, her hips moving in slight circles, slowly stirring Jack's cock in her. She began slowly working her hips, thrusting against him, gasping loudly with each thrust.

"You okay hon?" a recovered Gin asked, moving to her knees besides the coupling pair.

"It's just..."

"She's so fucking tight," Jack finished.

"I guess... I guess it's been awhile," Stacy said, blushing.

"Shhh," Gin said quietly, pulling Stacy into her arms and kissing the blonde woman deeply. One hand slid to Stacy's clit, gently rubbing the wet pearl as Jack's cock pumped away beneath it. Stacy's moaned deeply, and Jack could feel her pussy starting to flood. Stacy's hips continued their slow motion, but her moans were taking a decidedly passionate turn.

"Mm," Stacy hummed happily, "much better." Her hips began to pick up the pace, bouncing against Jack's thighs. Jack groaned deeply, her tight pussy feeling amazing as it pumped on his cock. Jack played with Stacy's tits as she made out with Gin, toying with her hard nipples.

"Suck them," Gin said, locking eyes with him. Jack obeyed, puling a tiny hard nipple into his mouth. Stacy crooned, pulling Jack's head tight to her breast. Stacy suddenly gasped loudly, grabbing at Jack's shoulders as her hips froze, his cock deep inside her.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked, suddenly concerned.

"Ginny's, fuck, she's..." Stacy started.

"Playing with Stacy's ass," Gin finished, grinning evilly. "Should I stop, or-"

"No, it's okay, it's okay," Stacy gasped. "Just... Take it easy, K?" she said, her hips resuming their slow pumping. Gin's finger just toyed with Stacy's ass, just rubbing against the tight knot, spreading her juices over it. Jack pulled her into another deep kiss, his hands sliding to her ass and pulling her cheeks apart. "Mm, helping her out?" Stacy asked, grinning.

"Hey, you two teamed up on me first," Jack replied, kissing her neck. He could feel as Gin slipped a slim finger into her ass, bringing a gasp to the blonde's lips.

"Oh fuck Gin," Stacy gasped as Jack picked up the pace, thrusting up into her pussy with increasing speed. Gin's finger matched him thrust for thrust, and Stacy thought she was going to lose her mind. "Jack, you are NOT fucking my ass tonight, so don't go getting any id-oooh," Stacy laughed.

"Not tonight?" Jack mused, pulling her in for another kiss. Their hips continued to crash against each other, their pace slowly building. Gin continued to tease Stacy, pulling a hard nipple between her lips as she slid her other hand between their sweaty bodies, seeking out her clit.

"Oh fuck, shit, oh fuck..." Stacy gasped out, her pitch rising as her orgasm peaked. Jack quickened his thrusts, feeling her clench down on him as she came. Stacy collapsed on top of him, shivering. Jack hugged her tight against him, Gin cuddling her as well as she came down. "Holy shit... I don't think I've ever cum like that, Jesus," Stacy gasped, wiping some sweat slicked hair out of her face.

"Glad I could help," Gin whispered, kissing her shoulder lightly.

"Definitely," Jack said, pulling Stacy in for a soft kiss, then pulling Gin in for one as well.

"Stay put, I'm getting some water," Gin said as she left the bed, Jack watching her lovely ass as she walked out down the hall to the bathroom. Turning back to Stacy, he found a sexy half smile on her face.

"Yeah, I definitely didn't imagine it this way."

"How did you?" Jack asked.

"I dunno. Maybe get drunk one night and end up in bed with you?" she laughed, shrugging.

"Yeah, that sounds like a more likely possibility," Jack agreed.

"You haven't cum yet," she said, squeezing his still hard cock inside her.

"Nope." Jack agreed again, laying back as Stacy started slowly fucking him again. She took her time, taking his whole length inside her before slowly rising up til just his head was inside her. I really could get used to this, Jack thought.

"That looks like fun," Gin said, putting a glass of ice water down on the side table and climbing back on the bed.

"It really is," Stacy said happily, working her hips in tight circles.

"I want to try it," Gin said, hopping over the fucking pair and landing on all fours, her ass facing them. "C'mon Jack," Gin said naughtily, reaching back and spreading her cheeks apart, exposing her pussy fully to the pair.