Do Fantasies Ever Come True

Story Info
Mari's fantasy cums true.
2.1k words
4
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mari was supposed to arrive late Saturday morning or early afternoon, but the best laid plans... It had been a couple of weeks since we had last seen each other and I was so looking forward to holding her in my arms, gazing into her eyes, telling her that she is the love of my life, kissing her all over and making love to her. Well most of this would now have to be put on the back burner, since she wouldn't be here until about 6 PM Saturday evening, because she had to fill in for someone that had called out sick at work. This meant that no sooner would she arrive then we would have to leave for the The Gardens, where we had tickets for dinner and the festival of lights concert. It also meant that she would be exhausted due to a lack of sleep, having worked a double shift and of course the 3 hour drive, so I was going to be amazed if she didn't doze off during the festival of lights.

She called me a couple of times to let me know how the driving was and how she was doing. I always enjoyed these little calls, since they let me know that she was ok and they brought me great peace of mind. During one of these calls Mari told me that she had been able to grab a quick shower at work and change into some fresh clothes prior to leaving. She said that this had refreshed her a little and was helping to make the driving a little more tolerable. Knowing this put me a little more at ease, since I was worried about her driving the long distance, especially when she hadn't had a lot of sleep. The last call put her about 20 minutes away, so I got the blanket, camera and other stuff together for our much anticipated night out at the festival of lights. This way everything would be ready to go and we could leave as soon as she got to the house.

A few minutes later she pulled into the drive. I threw the stuff in the back seat, opened her door, helped Mari out of the car, wrapped my arms around her, ran my right hand up her back and grabbed a hand full of hair, which I used to pull her that much closer, she moaned, as I brought her lips to mine and kissed her passionately. I then pulled back on her hair, which elicited another little moan, and began kissing her neck, moving towards her left side until I reached her ear lobe. I paused, nibbled on her ear lobe, then whispered in her ear "Do you know how much I love you, how I much I've missed you, and how badly I want to ravage you right now!" I then ran my tongue around her ear and began to playfully gnaw on her neck just above her left shoulder. As I attacked her neck I could feel her going a little limp in my arms just as a more guttural moan left her lips.

I released my hold on her hair, still holding her near and told her that she was lucky that we had to leave for The Gardens. I walked her to the other side of the car, opened the passenger side door and with loving eyes watched her every move as she got into the car, then closed the door behind her. I hopped into the drivers' seat, leaned over to her and stole a quick kiss, started the car and we were on our way to the festival. The ride was about 45 minutes, during which time Mari was able to take a short nap.

When we arrived at The Gardens, I pulled up to the entrance and dropped Mari off, so she could run in and pick up our tickets, while I parked the car. I met her at the entrance and we hurried in so we could get our dinner before the Festival of Lights started. Even though we were running a little late, there was plenty of food and we had plenty to eat. Over dinner we talked about many things, but mainly we just talked about how much we missed each other and how wonderful it was to be together again.

After dinner we rushed over to the area where the concert and light show could best be viewed, but to our chagrin there were no decent places readily visible to lay out our blanket. As we both scanned the grounds looking for a spot that would afford us enough room to lie down and enjoy the show a thought entered my mind. I remembered the little spot on a near by hill, off to the side of where the main light show was to take place, where I had taken pictures of Mari among the lilac bushes, on our first to trip here. I grabbed Mari's hand and said that I knew exactly where we could watch the event, and off we went.

When we arrived at the spot on the hill, Mari said that this wouldn't do. I explained that we might not have the best view of the fountain light show, but I was sure that we would be able to hear the music and seeing the fireworks would definitely not be an issue, and then there was the aroma of lilacs, one of her favorite flowers. She smiled, kissed me, stepped back, and gazed lovingly into my eyes as she told me that my remembering the little things, things like the fact that she loved lilacs and that this spot was where I had taken a picture of her, meant so much to her. She went on to say that I was so much more attuned to things that were important to her, more than any other man she had ever known. Just then the music started... she gave me a quick kiss and stepped aside so I could spread the blanket out on the ground, so we could lie down and enjoy the show.

I lay on my left side and Mari lay in front of me. As the music and light show continued I began to run my fingers along Mari's spine concentrating my attention on the small of her back, knowing that this was an area where she was particularly sensitive. She responded by moaning and pushing herself against me. I noted that she was not wearing a bra and reached my arm around her waste and pulled her closer to me. Then my hand wandered to her ample breasts and I started to fondle them, messaging them at until her nipples became hard. I then took the nipple of her left breast between my thumb and forefinger simultaneously pinched and rolled it around knowing full well that she greatly enjoyed walking that thin line between pain and pleasure. As I did this I also kissed and nibbled on the nape of her neck. She continued to coo and kept pressing her tight little ass against my crotch. My dick was now as hard as her nipples and straining against my pants.

I love touching Mari, I liken her responses to the interaction of my hands, fingers and tongue touching her body to those of someone playing the piano... the more accomplished the pianists' touch the finer the music that comes out. The other aspect of this analogy is the response of the person hearing this beautiful music... in my case I have found that never, in all my years, has my body ever been as responsive as it is to music that comes from within Mari.

As the classical music permeated the grounds of the gardens and the colored lights danced on the spray of the water fountains, the fireworks began to go off in sync with the music. I continued to caress Mari and her responses became louder and more forceful. I ran my right hand down the side of her right thigh and when my hand reached the side of her knee I moved it around to the back side and started to gently play with the area behind her knee between her thigh and calf. Mari was wearing a loose fitting dress and I now took advantage of this by moving my hand under it and up the back side of her right thigh, across her ass, to the small of her back.

I gently messaged the small of her back, content to just listen to her cooing and feeling her breath. After a few minutes I slid my hand down and under her panties, and quickly grabbed and squeezed the right cheek of her ass. Her response was instantaneous... she let out a guttural moan and pushed her body against mine. I then moved my hand to her pubic area and immediately noted that she was soaking wet. As I slid my middle finger between her pussy lips in search of her clit, I whispered in her ear "You little tramp you're soaking wet. Had I known that fireworks got you this hot I would have taken you to see them sooner!" She turned her face to mine, kissed me passionately and responded "Trust me that's all your doing, and always remember... I am your little tramp!"

I was so hot at this point that I couldn't take it any longer, so I grabbed a handful of Mari's underwear and tore them off her. I hiked up the back of her dress, pulled my throbbing penis out of my shorts and rammed it past her ass cheeks and into her sopping wet pussy. As I entered her she put her hand to her mouth and let out a muffled cry. She then told me how she loved having my cock in her pussy and how much she had missed the feel of my cock sawing in and out of her hot wet pussy.

I ran my right hand up under Mari's dress, past her breasts to her neck, and then I firmly rapped my thumb and fingers around it. She gasped and momentarily went ridged, she had always hated anyone putting their hands around her neck, but she trusted me and I had discovered that if I did it in a certain way it became a real turn on for her. My left hand went to the back of her head, where I grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her head back towards mine. I began kissing and nibbling on her neck as I rhythmically moved my cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

In the background the music reached a crescendo and there was a huge display of fireworks overhead as Mari's whole body pulsed, she screamed "I'm cumming" as waves of pleasure radiated out from her crotch as she experienced her first orgasm. I continued to plunge my cock in and out of her as I told her how much I loved her, how much I missed her, how I loved making love to her, and how much I enjoyed hearing and feeling her cum.

Mari had several more orgasms over the next five or ten minutes, each one more intense then the last. She continued telling me to fuck her as I sawed in and out of her. I couldn't believe how hot and wet she was. The music in the back ground began building towards the grand finally, as did the fireworks, and just as it seemed like the sky couldn't hold another flash of light... Mari and I both exploded as we experienced simultaneous orgasm, tremors of pleasure pulsing through both of our bodies... it was like no orgasm I had ever experienced before.

The music had stopped, the last of the embers from the fireworks went out as it plunged back to earth, and Mari and I just lay there on the blanket wrapped in each others arms, gazing into each others eyes. She was the first to speak... "Honey, how did you know that it has always been one of my biggest fantasies to make love outside, while there were fireworks going off?"

I just gazed into her beautiful eyes, kissed her and said "I love you Mari, I love you more than I ever imagined humanly possible and I know that my love for you will continue to grow day by day, until the day I die." I went on to say "Feeling this way about someone who professes to love me just as much has always been my greatest fantasy, and you have made that one come true!" "So the least I can do is to try to fulfill all of your fantasies in the time we have together." "And as I have always told you... I just love making love to you, it just always feels right!"

We held each other for quite a while, then gathered our things up and walked hand in hand to the car.

Who says you can't dream and that fantasies don't come true?