All Comments on 'Do Talk To Strangers'

by fawnie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great

i really enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thanks

Thanks your little story got me through a boring day at work, I was smiling and remembering my first time.

Biggus DickusBiggus Dickusalmost 20 years ago
Very good... most excellent

Wow... a very sexy, sensuous story. Well written and extremely erotic... I enjoyed the pacing as well. You took your time, but it was never dull. Keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
veery good story

I just read your story, I really enjoyed it to include the romatic level of the story, not the slam bam thank you mam as most stories have, to bad that you brought it to such a sudden ending, I would have loved of reading more about it.

I would be able to read it forever on end, thanks again, keep up the good work,

jodi

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Wow!!!!

That was hot!!!!!

I could almost feel her touch (or was that My hand lol )

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonalmost 20 years ago
Help!

Help! I've fallen and can't reach my keyboard! Great story knocked me out of my chair. Nice, smooth, sexy and made me want more. Just what you intended?

lawleylawleyabout 19 years ago
loved it

Very well written.Held my attention till the end.

I felt cheated a bit because there was no sequel but I guess that is how good stories are.They leave you wanting more.

Well done.

This the first of your stories that I have read so I will now start on the rest. Perhaps there is a sequel..I havent checked.

Lawley

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous