All Comments on 'Do Unto Others'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
estragonestragonover 12 years ago
The Stangster's Back

And the Boss Hoss of LW has another winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome, as usual

But, did I miss last weeks? You mentioned what happens in Vegas, but I couldn't find that one by you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Double Your Pleasure With A Double-Timing, Double -Talking Woman w/ Double Ds ? Absolutely not.

Loved the comedic double speak of the cheating mate in fiction. Not quite as funny coming from politicians or mates IRL. There might be an author who writes aforementioned ' double-speak' better then Stang but I don't know who it is!

The ending was a scosh jumbled though the FBI twist was excellent. The journey was a wonder to behold . I could complement any number of story telling facets but will leave that to others. Slam Dunk 5 star Read !

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
The Story hits the spot one more time!

SS has many variations up his sleeve. His hero keeps most of his CV up his sleeve and we only see that the gals manage to screw up his mind.... But he is still working behind the scene. Obviously there had to be a lot of hidden work to bring the AG into it... in a timely manner too.

You know it takes a while for the people to get around to commenting with the stories being so long. Many thanks to SS..

LaddydeathLaddydeathover 12 years ago
Nice

Ss60 is the king of lw the amount pf stories he can put out is awsome

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 12 years ago
Nuther Great One!

Good Job! How you come up with these charcaters amazes me!

Looking foward to the next!

Rob Conner

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i'll be damn, the master is back

once again a great fucking story. He got shot 20 or 30 times in a deer suit.....lol 35 stars

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 12 years ago
Scoring !

This story is a 7 out of 5. Thanks, SS. Lotsoffun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another great story

Great job as usual. You do a wonderful job creating believable characters. I also can't find you last week's story. It's not listed in the list of stories submitted under your name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
silly stories,your stories should be in the fantasy genre.

your stories make no sense they are good for a laugh but truely silly.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
Yes.

Stang,

Yes, good silly.

TFSOL.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"As far as anyone knows, Bobby got his dick cut off in an industrial accident."

that had me laughing my ass off LOL

great work Stang

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Cute story. It was a little far fetched for me to love it, but all in all, not bad.

Perhaps it just me, and it probably is, but it seems that since you've acquired a editor your stories have changed. In my view they've become a bit more, well soft, is the way it feels.

Your earlier stories had a more masculine feel to them. It's not that the more recent stories are "bad" it's more that they aren't great.

Some of your early work was, well, better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Many Words for such a dumb story

Why would anyone write a 7 page story when the whole idea is no more than 2 pages? Nothing is the story is even original or has a "surprise ending"...I think the author's own words describe this waste of time...."Dumb Ass"...

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
Personally . . .

This is my favorite story of yours. It had everything in spades. Slapstick, witty dialogue and descriptive prose, some real well-creafted monologues by Ally on the true meaning of love (just fucking brilliant, actually), good guys, bad guys, and damned few in between, and . . . well, what more is there to say?

Just really fucking good!

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Wonderfully funny

I thought this was your best story of the ones I have read. I laughed and chortled at the improbable dialog through the entire first page. You have a gift for language that I would never think of and if your editor is in any way responsible, my thanks to her also. Great read and I don't care if it was a bit improbable, it was a fun read.

Five stars just because I can.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

Although I wouldn't say this was my favorite, it was still a nice and fastpaced tale.

No idea how Tammy-Joe managed to become friends with Ally, even through sneakiness and false pretenses, given the fact that EVERYBODY knows she wants Danny back, including Ally herself.

The corruption thing and the ending I had not seen coming though.

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Funny story

A nice and humoristic story... SS06 at his best.

I'm confused... you didn't post a Vegas story last week...!

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
SS06 is running out of ideas - stretching a 2 pager to 7

This is at best a 2 page story. SS06 is trying too hard to be funny and it is a bit trying instead of being witty. This is a bad illogical plot with banal prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
when did the FBI get into this

seems strange the FBI came in from no where. did I miss something here.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Another Great Improbable Tale

By our Favorite teller of Improbable No Not Sherman SS06 :-)

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Your male characters are always well-developed and likeable...

...but all your female cheaters - as in this story - are nutcases of a kind you seldom find in real life. It would have been good to the story, if TJ hadn't been so much over the edge. Her behaviour was humoruous, but not realistic.

5* again from me.

By the way: why didn't you share your last week's epos on Lit? (The other site just sucks.)

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BEFORE OTHERS DO INTO YOU

AND ALWAYS LOOK BOTH WAY. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE STRETCH IS WHAT

makes a story from mediocre into the reader choice. TK U MLJ LV NV

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Another good story

This entire week I've been fortunate enough to have read some very funny stories, including this one.

Great job with the narrative. The dialogue was superb and you did well with the character development for such a short story.

And your story isn't so improbable. There are folks out there, whose lives would make this story seem mild in comparison.

Keep it up.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Doesn't do it for me

Sorry, it was OK but I almost stopped reading it during the first page. The guy sounds like a moron only interested in his ex wifes attributes. He sounds like a parody of a hick. I suppose it could have been funny but personally it was a complete turn off. But he's a VERY successful business owner. The two things don't go together.

Tammy Joe is a very disturbed woman. Obsessive to say the least. That makes her somewhat interesting but she is also as dumb as a rock so she plodded through the story. She pretty much telegraphed all her moves so there weren't that many surprises.

The conspiracy in the little hick community was decent but I felt as if he was shooting ducks on their feeding pond. It was all too easy. They were all too stupid.

As I said, I suppose it could have been funny but it started too crudely and most of the characters were dopes. There were some funny spots but not enough to make the overall story appealing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
charming and humorous

another good read, some great dialogue (your stories are getting really good in that department)

thanks for an entertaining read

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Not crazy about this one ...

No this doesnt work that well for me. Danny is Both a fucking idiot and a genius and appears to flip back and forth between the two at will.

OK he is blind sided by his love for TJ. Fine... Got that part. After talking with Laura DANNY brillantly deduces that this was one vast scheme or plot by TJ to trick or manipluate danny into "swinging".

Now along comes Allyson. She KNOWS what happened to Danny

.... how hurt and crushed he was by the manipulations of TJ.

So naturally she comes up with her own little scheme. ??? Even more shocking is Once danny finds out about this he willing to accept what Allyson did.

Sorry I dont get that.

THEN Danny for some reason lets TJ back into his after she supposedly apologizes to him and his new wife Allyson. OK an apology is one thing... but WHY let har back into your life.

It quickly turns out that TJ's apology and her attempt to be friends was just ANOTHER scheme.

But when Allyson is attacked danny ..for months ...seems unable to figure whom is behind these attacks.

now suddenly Danny's brain leave him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BETTER

But you are still on my shit list for your last 2 efforts.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
regarding last week's story

Sorry all loyal fans, but What Happens in Vegas was not accepted by Literotica to publish here. email me privately to get the site the story can be found on. It is a great story and I am sure you will all love it. thanks, Kate

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Nice Work!

A bit convoluted, but overall, very good work!

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good One

Funny and realistic in spots. Allyson chains. They snuffed the mans rooster. He was lucky to get rid of the ex. He would have had to roll her off the couch with a backhoe in a few years anyway. The women you really want to get rid of are the ones who won't go away. You know, the the ones who ruin paint and tires and show up when you are out on a date with another woman. The kind who will lie about being pregnant. Joy, Joy, Joy. Sometimes they get a little nuts when they think you are about to hit the door. Love is blind, but there is a joke about just sticking it in a roll of fat. Oh yeah... How do you refit a old whore? Shove a ten pound ham up her cunt and pull out the bone. Thats an oldie but a goody. In the past people have given this author a little shit about his choice of cars. At least he buys American. Remember the buy American campiagn? Remember what they were worried about? Look at us now. One thing is for sure SS, you will never get away in that bright yellow car. Darker colors son, darker colors. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HIV watches the evening news

and complains about how it must be contrived and fabricated because shit like that could never happen. Then again, he watches FOX so maybe he has a point...

As others have stated the dialogue is fantastic - definitely one of your strong points and the humor is clever and on point. Well done.

db1044db1044over 12 years ago
The End Comment

You ended the story with the comment, "it was all very improbable." Improbable indeed, but that is why it is called fiction. Enjoyed it - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks again

i was laughing at the end,and yes it was fun,i hope you still have more in there because i keep looking regularly, thx again, nathan/ga.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
The best part of this story for me

was where she described what most people meant when they said "I love you." It was detailed, poigniant and rang very true.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Yes, it was quite a bit improbable, but........

I personally enjoyed the hell out of it. It was definitely a Five Star read!

Thanks for your work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Excellent storyline and a very original story

Very entertaining story that kept my interest throughout.

Just a great and sometimes sweet story along with some outlandish or over the top scenes, that I think as a reader, probably made the story that much better.

Thanks for the great read

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 12 years ago
Many thanks

Just what I needed on a Friday morning.

Some good humour and a story with a few twists

Thank you for sharing

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
I am sooo going to regret reading this ;-)

Got started reading and couldn't stop. I am going to be seriously missing the zzzz's when I have to go to work in 4 hours.

Seriously, SS, you put together another great story again. I enjoyed it tremendously. Keep it up!

LazylonerLazylonerover 12 years ago
LIked some of it, Hated some of it, still was a fun read

I like most of Stang's writing. I do think that he has a few great hits along with a lot of stories that end up with me thinking "close, but he missed something". This one falls into the "close" category for me, partly because he's used a few of the character types before.

One thing that's starting to repeat in his stories is the over-sexed wife who becomes the obsessive ex-wife. It happened in Curiousity, it happened in Cancer and it happened here. Each time with slightly different twists, but nearly identical outcomes.

Worse these wives all fail the "could they walk and chew bubblegum" test for intelligence. Or at least they appear to in my opinion. It ends up taking a bit away from the story when the main antagonist seemed too dumb to tie their own shoes without help.

And don't get me started on asking why an elected sheriff would give a good god damn about angering an equally elected mayor. (think abuot it.)

Still it was a fun story, and I liked the main character and his second wife. Stang is definitely getting a lot stronger with hsi character development.

I do have one request, please no more references to any character created by DQS. It's gone from cute to "parody" extremely quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Am I the only one who can't find What Happens in Vegas???

.?.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Liked it very much.

Only thing is, he should have been able to protect Ally. He knew what a crazy nutjob his Wife was and she did threaten Ally in front of him. At that moment he should have put two and two together and at least put PIs on both Ally to protect her and on TJ to shadow her. (Money beeing obviously no problem for him)

Luckily Allys Soul wasn't destroyed in this thing and we can have a happy end.

Very good Story, Stang.

P.S.: Even your constantly overrating american engineering prowess doesn't phase me much anymore :D (Though as far as eye-candy goes the GT is a treat)

sojomansojomanover 12 years ago
Totally not credible ...

but so much fun to read. Mixing humour and some seriously deep thoughts about love and relationships. Multiple personality Danny, from pathetic to glorious and a few in between and single minded to downright crazy TJ make this story so frustrating and so enjoyable. Again, your last stories are so different and yet each brings its own lot of emotions and pleasures to the readers. Thanks

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

"With Tammy Joe, it was like a teenaged romance. It burned extremely hot, but it was full of ups and downs. I was constantly jumping through hoops to impress her. It felt as if I had to constantly re-win her love. It was as if I was under a microscope every day. I loved her terribly but we were just incompatible. We were always trying out new things because we needed a constant source of new thrills to keep the relationship fresh and stop us from stagnating together."

This paragraph, and the next two paragraphs (on page 5) seem to be very poignant somehow.

pogmapogmaover 12 years ago
Funny as all get out!!!!!!!!!

Stang you should have posted this under Humor and Satire. Anybody that was dumb enough to think this was loving wives would probably piss into 50MPH wind.

Loved it. I knew within the first few paragraphs this was meant to by funny.

BRAVO

Pogma

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Anonymous

Go back and read mikothebaby's comment

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Fun, you say? Absolutely!

Yeah, yeah, so your plots get a little outlandish, sometimes. Okay, a lot of the time. Still, your protagonists are always likable and your antagonists are always despicable. Throw in the fact that you're a Mustang enthusiast like myself (my latest is a 2010 red candy GT, only slightly tweaked) and, oh hell, maybe I am a little biased. Anyway, I still think this was a good story.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Better than Elmore Leonard...

Far better...great love story. Thank you StangStar.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
This is the Author with most wonderful sense of subtle humor!

Together with incomparable style of writing and superb command of a language makes him the very best this site have to offer. I just have this feeling that we are going to lose him eventually, to some Pulitzer lofty heights.

I hope not too soon.

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
Thanks Stang

Yet another, twisting, poignant yet humorous story of what could happen in real life. You did it again, loved it all the way through, and as an ex cop who has dealt with a number of small town police departments etc, believe me the truth is stranger than fiction

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Just looked at it again.........

You have to forgive those true cuckolds that make comments here, I won't call them out tonight. But once again, your the man. I read your stories three or four times before I get tired of laughing. Then I have to go to bed.......your the man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mr. Whodog is too superior for my tastes. And a fucking sychophant.

He might start getting the x-JohnDoe-x treatment real soon.

oldoelGDoldoelGDover 12 years ago
No SEX?

Who cares? The humor was great,as was your story line! This was the first one of yours that I've read, but I'll read some more. Now, one of my favorite stories. Well done!

Hope your others are in the same class!

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
...

Wow dude lost his junk.... Rapists deserve that, but still it's like ow. Great job SS

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Great Job!

Top flight, superior fun. Was a little bothered Ally was raped, but when the axe fell......... You are the man SS06. Thank you again!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
ROFL

sure...the axe slipped accidentally (wink wink). As lucky as the slip was at hitting the exact target they wanted, and a two for one shot at that...I hope Danny and Ally went out and bought a lottery ticket. LOL.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Another great one

From the Mustang Trunk

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
had to read this again

With no new SS06 story this week I had read this one again.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
How did I mis this one -

I have just read it for the first time - REALLY fun -

Just the wife we all want to find - Ally is the best - a true life partner in every sense of the work - a little drain bamaged too of course but it is OK - lol

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
The same as,,,,

ocean was to long and hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A few inaccuracies

You set this story in Michigan. A mayor is a municipal official. A sheriff is a county official and is elected to office--not appointed by a municipal official. A district attorney is a county official and is elected to office--not appointed by a municipal official.

So it stretches credulity that two county officials who are more powerful than a municipal official are going to be afraid of someone who has less authority and power than they wield.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
A favorite of mine, my type of revenge!

I like it when they reconcile in these stories but I really like a good revenge story. Thanks for writing. What happened to Bobby was great, lose his dick and prison, too. And the crooked officials got theirs, too! A great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great....just great wonderful story

most beautiful and great story ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very witty

Nice piece! Protagonist reminds me of Augustus Mandrell, kinda.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
great

that was a tale told well

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Fun story

Very entertaining as always, Stang, but your male heroes always read like dim, emotionally stunted high-schoolkids. Glad to hear Ally got over her gang-rape so very quickly. That almost always happens in real life too! I mean, who would be physically and emotionally scarred for life by something like that? Good to hear it only takes a few weeks to forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"your male heroes always read like dim, emotionally stunted high-schoolkids"

I agree with that. and they always whine, can't you find another word instead of using whined ALL the time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2nd reading

I usually don't re-read stories but when starting this on I recognized I had read it but pressed on and probably enjoyed it more the 2nd reading. I got so many chuckles out of the numerous witty remarks, it was worth the read for that alone.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
SS06 & ROGER MILLER WERE CORRECT

about the title, but Do It Unto Them First. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SEEMS WE HAVE A WIN

GOOD STORY GREAT STORY LINE.NOT THE FIRST OR LAST TIME TO READ IT. 5 STARS PLUS

RON

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This is at least my third read.

Great story. A couple of very nice people surrounded by idiots, perverts, crooked lawyers, city and county officials. Your usual small town group. Kill 'em all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Two words

Dumb ass.

Owl4Owl4about 9 years ago
Simple

A nice children's story with a fairytale ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good

not the first read of this and not the last. from humble beginnings to true love.

ccksucker was a real trip and with friends like the shirff who needs enemies.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Our view of the world is coloured by our perspectives

SS06 nailed when he gave us the lesson on how "reality" changes depending on our preconceived points of view.

"One of the interesting things about human beings as a whole is the science of perception. We tend to only see the good, in things that we like. And when we're in love it's even worse. . . "

A couple of things bother me with this story:

We seem to gloss over the conditions under which Ally came to first meet our hero. She was paid by TJ to be a birthday sex partner for her husband Danny. No matter how poor and downtrodden a student she was, she agreed to come to TJ's home and, for the sum of $1,000. screw a man she had not met. And again for a second time. And then, yet again a third time, on this occasion she even picked up a complete stranger and agreed to "roll play" that he was her boyfriend at the BBQ. hmmmmm. Women paid to have sex with men are usually characterized as ???

During the altercation in the motel room, the scene is first described:

" When I looked in through the window I was shocked. Booby (sic) was naked on the bed. His hands appeared to be handcuffed to the headboard."

but after "accidentally" surgically severing Bobby's penis,

"I ran into the bathroom and got a towel for him while Ally called 911. I threw him the towel and told him to keep pressure on it, but there was no way I was going to hold onto that bastard's crotch. I'd let him die first."

If he was handcuffed to the headboard, how did he catch the towel?

How did he apply pressure to stop the bleeding?

Perhaps the phrase that best describes the confrontation in the interrogation room is:

love is blind

or

you only see what you want to see

???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hey right bank.. just so u kno..

it was Laura tht was the paid whore.. Ally hit his car with her truck.. but yea the whole his hands r cuffed 2 the bed.. how did his hands get loose???

~whisper (pokesmot420)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Borrrrring

I gave up after page 4. No way I could stand 3 more pages. Check out this one line, at the beginning: "Jeezus woman, it's the twenty-first century, get yourself a fucking i-Pad." Not "a fucking tablet" but specifically she should get a specific type of tablet, an i-Pad. Stang's characters don't use any type of smartphones. Nosiree! Either Iphones or nothing.

Not even Mustangs, GT's or Apple could save this turkey of a story. "This wasn't the eighties." Eighties weren't that great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A REAL BARN BURNER

A fucked up ex wife that wanted to screw any one and every one but stated undying love for her husband. A vedective hog that wanted what she wanted and to hell with everyone else that was T.J.

Ally a country girl that creamed Daniels mustang and he fell in love with her. She wanted to protect him from harm and jail so she took the reins in her hands to settle everything and it was not for her it was for her husband that is her world.

great story in my favorites.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
axe handle wide

the title describes T.J Laura was the young college student not Ally that was paid a $1000 3 different times to have sex with him which never happened so she was a paid escort not a hooker. Ally was the country girl he fell in love with and married and she was not going to let anything happen to Danny she would go to jail first. Good story could be refined in some ways but overall good story.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
read it again

One of my favorites. Would like to read a follow up story about Danny and Aly.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

Well yes it was improbable but it was fun.really enjoyed it 5stars

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
A COMEDY OF ERRORS SUPPLIED BY

people who have no reason other than it is a crime to get rid of them, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TJ Is Like Several Women I Know

I knew girls in high school and college who were a lot like TJ. I even married one. She felt that she could screw me over but it meant my ass if I tried to walk away. I have knife scars all over my body to prove it. Her philosophy was "I don't want you; but I'll be damned if I let another bitch have you." This would have been a 5 Star story but I almost tossed my cookies when she was raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your stories get more stupid as you post them. Why did this idiot have anything to do with Laura when he found out what the skank wife was up to. Marriage deal breakers should be discussed before the knot is tied. Swinging and adultery should have been included. Your male main characters are not real men with balls. they are men affected by too much mustang gas fumes, and led around by women with a firm grip on their dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm always amazed...lol

What kind of people look for deep or insightful meaning in these stories?

It's bad enough we read them for fun, but to look for some kind of life lesson simply astounds me...LOL

Granted, there are a few who can actually tell a story that has depth, but if you want to find it from Stang, you're in serious trouble....

I worry about the future with this kind of thinking...

Outlandish, improbable, even maybe...ridiculous

(yes, I meant to write it that way, even maybe..sue me)

But you were right Stang, it was fun

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Great story!

You did a fine job of telling this story. Your use of the third wall for your humor was also another excellent use of your skills as a fine writer. 5-Stars

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Funny!

tazz317 is quick to put down anyones writing. He knows anonymous commenters are nothing just a bunch of bullies. He's even worse he blocks anonymous comments to his poor poetry skills. Face the truth everyone can always use help and putting your writing in a forum like this for help maybe worth it. Either get a life or tell the truth negative comments with no corrective type of comments are worthless being Jealousy because they have a different point of view you will not will not help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ANOTHER. ......

Great one! !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WEE DOGGIE EETSES GOOD AS POSSUM PIE (JED CLAMPET)

Hey man! This story is so funny/sentimental!

If I could award you with more stars would the night sky suffice

I WISH YOU WOULD RETURN TO WRITING MORE STORIES PLEEEEEEEEEZE?

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@vaspegeo and anons

Most anonymous commenters praise authors and stories.

Do a study. You will find those commenters with names are just as likely to write nasty things as any anons.

I have left thousands of comments most praising stories.

I admit to defending anons right to comment.

I once had profile and made mistake of using my regular email. I missed important personal email in jungle of trash emails from literotica readers. NEVER AGAIN

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Good. Story

Good. Fun. Story. Is it possible yes I guess anything is possible. I liked that DJP squared or just dumb ass if . Very good keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5* great story ...

plenty of layers and drama .

long enough to go deep into the story , not overly long so as to become boring .

great characters and plot .

thanks again 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ditto

I agree with what thi Anon wrote. It seems that registered commenters feel superior or above anon to insult or group every anon in the same category. It's not like that.

"Most anonymous commenters praise authors and stories.

Do a study. You will find those commenters with names are just as likely to write nasty things as any anons.

I have left thousands of comments most praising stories.

I admit to defending anons right to comment.

I once had profile and made mistake of using my regular email. I missed important personal email in jungle of trash emails from literotica readers. NEVER AGAIN"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

First, I like a lot of your stories, but why is it that in too many of them your protagonist is usually intelligent and successful and in many cases well off if not rich but when it come to the women in his life, he's a clueless idiot that doesn't know his ass end from a hole in the ground???? The premise of this story was good, as in many of your others! But after he divorces TJ, he allows her to continue to be a part of his life. Why??? So he meets Ally, falls in love, but plays these stupid games before he finally admits he loves her and marries her. OK, I'll accept that! Why does he continue to allow TJ to be a part of his and Ally's life and even allows a friendship to develop between Ally and TJ??? Is he so clueless that he can't see potential trouble??? OK, we get past that! Chalk it up to plain stupidity! Now TJ tries to seduce him and Ally and when they rebuff her attempts, she quite plainly threatens Ally but he clearly doesn't see a threat and does nothing to protect his wife...WHY???

Again...is he that dense??? Now, she is drugged and raped but you don't say how or where it happened! Why was she in a place where something like that would happen??? Just to vague! From the point where they let TJ become a friend, the story goes haywire!

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
bad ending

Story was good until the last page

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
You Got Me!

I feel like a big mouthed Bass that is hooked on a stout hook. You hooked me right off the bat and then reeled me in. I loved the story and the way you layed it out. Top Marks and thank you.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Damned shame about those 2 accidents...

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
In re: Ugh!

There is a huge difference between an ex-girlfriend who spray paints 'Wimp' on his car and the ex who arranges to have his wife gang raped. One is malicious but somewhat understandable, the other psychotic and horrifying. Maybe the protagonist could not believe that his ex was such a monster. People will forgive a lot- until they can't forgive any more. I'm still chuckling at the image of Ken getting his coccyx kicked up into his armpit and Duncan running through the woods in a deer suit during hunting season. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

You write some really good stories, but in TOO many of them your protagonist is supposed to be intelligent, educated and successful but you write him like he's some really stupidly naive ass-wipe that doesn't know his ass end from a hole in the ground!

Then you try to "redeem" him with some kind miraculous happening where he somehow "gets it all together"! Just plain pathetic!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous