All Comments on 'Doc Ch. 16'

by kingkey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Each chapter gets better and better. The detail in describing everything makes visualizing the scenes so well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sweet more

Thank you this story is awesome and cant wait for more. Mechmanas

Greybear42Greybear42over 13 years ago
Keep Going

This could go on almost forever and I would keep reding it because there are so m,ant twists it could take

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Yes more chapters please

I can't wait for more chapters. This is a really great series. I will be re-reading it time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
UMM...

...I stopped reading your stuff; just noticed this one in the lists, thought I'd tell you.

[WHY?]

When you did a few chapters that were 2-3-4 pages long, the quality degraded - left a comment about that (then), too. I later realized that I recognized your style from another (now-defunct, and missed) website/blog. You became THE major contributor there (by word count), but you were very repetitive, too; which made your stuff hard to read all the way through. Now that I recognize the style, I just can't get past it to keep reading your new stuff.

[so.. WHY tell you now?]

After (figuratively) slapping you down, I'd like to build you up:

[1] You HAVE gotten better at your craft.

[2] Your writing is tighter, smarter, more effective when you keep the posted chapters short.

[3] I won't vote you down, I just won't vote. You had a fan base then, you've got one now. I'm just not one of them.

[4] I look forward to the day when I stumble across a future submission from you that's so good that I can get past your style.

Goodbye.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED?

Have you ever thought about going back in time or even forward, intriguing isn't it. But I kept thinking all the time I was reading this if he would have had an ass kicking stereo with a CD and some disks in that truck he could have really changed the course of mankind!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I want to see that wagon so bad a quick sketch of its interior and exterior would be good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous