Doctor Gets a Prescription Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bangopee
bangopee
444 Followers

"You always come prepared," Prema said laughingly and Kumar joined at once. Her eyes eagerly watched him shove his dick into the colored condom. Once Kumar smiled at her suggesting that he was ready, they began hugging each other and went back on the bed.

Kumar's hands settled on her breasts for the umpteenth time while Prema flexed her body a little spreading her legs wide apart. Her hands searched for his hard tool and once she found the shaft, she started rubbing his crown against her moist pussy lips. Their bodies shook simultaneously feeling their organs meet and Kumar seized the opportunity at once. He gently lifted his waist and gave a gentle thrust against her pussy. The prolonged teasing they had experienced had sufficiently made her pussy lubricated and his entire long dick vanished inside her.

Prema's hands gripped Kumar's waist firmly and she began thrusting her body against him. Kumar began motioning his waist while thrusting his dick inside her cunt in a gentle pace. He couldn't resist the temptation to tease her erect nipples as he lowered his head and took them inside his mouth alternatively and started sucking them. Prema never lagged behind as she was grinding her hips and thrusting her body against his youthful body. Kumar soon began humping faster and harder letting the room getting filled with the slurping sound of his dick moving in and out of her soggy cunt.

As moments ticked past, Kumar began driving his dick in a quick pace and Prema was catching up the rhythm with amazing ease. Soon, she began panting, moaning and squealing in thorough pleasure. His strong young thighs were slapping against her body creating a noise with a rather rhythmic timing. Prema was biting her lower lips in ecstasy feeling the wonder current transmitting all over her body. Her pussy although moist, managed to grip his rigging shaft in a tight leash while Kumar went about digging into her mercilessly. She was becoming louder and animated as she felt the signs of another orgasm building up. Kumar knew about her imminent climax and quickened up his pace. Within seconds, Kumar felt the melting sensation on the tip of his dick and groaned in excitement.

Prema screamed aloud reaching her climax and her whole body stiffened for a split second before she felt the depletion. Kumar followed suit and let out a loud groan sending loads of his semen filling up the condom heavily. Prema's body squirmed a few times before settling down on the bed while her long hard gasps continued for a while after a wonderful fucking session.

Prema looked up at the young man who gently withdrew from her letting his shrunk dick ease out of her pussy. Prema took some time getting up while Kumar got down from the bed. He carefully removed the heavily loaded condom from his exhausted dick. He quickly walked towards the bathroom and returned after getting rid of it and flushing it out.

For the first time since the 'show' began, Prema looked in the direction where Sujitha was hiding and watching. She smiled knowing that her niece might have had a wonderful 'live show' so far.

Kumar hurriedly dressed himself while Prema had just managed to pull up her petticoat to partially cover her nudity. Before leaving, Kumar and Prema hugged and kissed once. Prema carefully opened the door to let him go out. Soon, Sujitha could hear the engine sound of the two-wheeler which soon vanished into the far distance.

"I hope you enjoyed being here," Prema asked as she walked towards the cupboard. Sujitha jumped out and gave her aunt a gentle hug.

"It was wonderful," Sujitha said excitedly.

"I am glad that you loved it," Prema said and pushed her niece's arms from her shoulders. "But, I won't let you do this next time around."

As Aunt Prema began walking towards the bathroom, an excited Sujitha was wondering about the whole thing. She somehow felt that even after watching a live sexual intercourse, she still had a few questions that remained unanswered.

bangopee
bangopee
444 Followers
12