All Comments on 'Doctor Laura'

by NotSoBigBird

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Take care with editing

"She had to have been around 35, but she was beautiful"

I think the word you were looking for was and, not but. Unless you really want to annoy women over the age of 35. The way it is written suggests that you wouldn't expect a woman of that age to be beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Idiotic indeed

Of course the doctor has to have double D's and not be wearing a bra. That's how all the teenage jerkoff fantasies go. I suppose the dude has a tiny penis so you won't feel so bad about your "small" one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ok, People, It's a damned Sex Story.

I find it incredibly stupid that all four comments are extremely negative, and written by people who not only likely down voted this story but also clearly didn't understand it.

Let me explain that what I'm annoyed at is that these people complain, and down-vote not because the story is "bad" but SIMPLY BECAUSE IT ISN'T THE PARTICULAR KIND THEY LIKE!

I mean, yes, *clearly* it IS a "teenage jerk-off fantasy".

From the style of writing, I think it's pretty obvious that was intntional.

Just MAYBE, instead of nitpicking stories that aren't tailor-made to your special butterfly conditions, you should go write your own!

I mean, you dont see me down voting that story about the Ebony Mistress just because it didn't turn /me/ on. It was a perfectly good story, it just didn't hit my particular fetish.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Is that a tongue in your cheek?

Every once in awhile I get a "kick" out of a real tongue-in-cheek story...my compliments on this one...still chuckling here...LOL!!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
AMAZING

Amazing story - couldn't finish it, I came, lol. Ill have to come back and read it some more. Nothing better than a guy wish a small dick fucking from behind and not even making it past her big ass cheeks all the way inside her pussy hole (maybe just the tip). So fucking hot.

p.s., these haters are losers!

horroroticahorroroticaalmost 10 years ago
Good SPH story

While the setting is unrealistic as a Doctor would never do that, I think we should all remember the story is a fantasy, not reality. If I can give you some advice, and that's to make sure if you're doing a medical type story that you have your facts right. Your penis sizes were way off what is medically correct, and a woman's vagina doesn't "get bigger" when she's aroused. The average vaginal width is 3-4 inches, so your characters dick would be felt at 3.5 inches girth.

These are just minor criticisms, because on a whole a I enjoyed your story. Keep writing, and consider getting some editing next time to help you tidy up a few things.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
Second read - excellent

Managed to read the whole thing this time. This is brilliant. I like every detail. I even disagree with horrorotica, I'm pretty sure the average penis is about 7 inches long and 5.5 thick and results are skewed by a few microdicks - likewise, I think the average vagina is larger and looser than official stats (think of all the women who have given birth and fuck around a lot), but women like to present themselves as saints so before medical checkups they do what they can to make their pussies shrink down to avoid embarrassment of being told they have a big vagina. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Doctor needs a new chart

The story was good but the good doctor needs a new size chart.

Shade333Shade333almost 10 years ago
Amazing SPH Story

The story was great. I always loved the idea of a woman in power such as a doctor or teacher humiliating a guy. I also like how the guy actually gets to fuck the woman with his little penis as many stories dont have that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Small man

I love the story. Has a man with a small 5 inch bonner it really turned me on and made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well it is possible and I do know that micro penises exist. I have one. Also it seems whenever I have medical check ups I do attract a lot of nurses. Of course the attention is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story--another idea!

Would have been fun if the doc would make him return and wear a dress so she and the nurse could put him in stirrups and have more fun with him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

I love your stories and need more. You should do one about a guy and his mom or stepmom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
retitle please

Call this one :Short Story.

Tank4228Tank4228about 3 years ago

Another great story that needs more chapters! He needs to be used as a test subject for all nurses in training then used by a sorority as a tiny dicked slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What no prostrat exam ?

tinypenis1987tinypenis1987about 1 year ago

Hot. No reason for him to wear clothes at all at the doc office now

tinypenis1987tinypenis1987about 1 year ago

Hot. No need for him to clothes in the doc office now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous