Out Of Time Experience

Story Info
Amy and Clara are snatched right out of their timelines.
2.6k words
3.62
29.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

This story involves characters from Doctor Who mainly Amy Pond (Amy Williams after the Big Bang episode at the end of Series 5), Commander Strax, Madame Vastra, Jenny, Rory, Clara Oswald, River Song, the TARDIS with the current interior and the Doctor. It will also involve references from Doctor Who episodes before Doctor Who the Time of the Doctor Christmas special but will include events from the Doctor Who the Day of the Doctor. In the timeline sense Clara, Commander Strax, Madame Vastra, Jenny and River Song will be after the Day of the Doctor but before the Time of the Doctor. With the timelines of Amy and Rory set after they got touched by an angel and sent back in time by a weeping angel after the Angels take Manhattan episode and their farewell.

*****

Clara didn't know how she got here, strapped to a chair in a completely white room that seemed the size of her classroom back on earth. Clara did know that the doctor would save her though she had no idea of the time she was asleep, Clara looked around only to find one other chair similar to the one she was in and to her astonishment a small chested, slim redhead woman bound to the chair just as she was.

As the other woman was waking up she proceeded to thrash about in the chair obviously trying to get out. Clara thought she must try to calm this redhead down as whoever was behind this might want them to be still.

Before Clara could say anything to the redhead shouted "Rory, Doctor." This statement made Clara think maybe she was one of the doctors old companions. Clara remembered back at the black archive seeing a board filled with all the doctors former companions which included herself.

Clara searched her memory to see if she could recognise the redhead, from the angle Clara was at she couldn't see her face only her hair colour the only companions that came into Clara's mind was Donna Noble or Amelia Pond. Clara also recognise the name that she just called out before she said doctor, Rory then that meant that the woman with her was Amy Pond according to the name tag with the picture of them on the board in the black archive.

"Amy Pond?" Clara said

Amy calmed down and looked towards Clara before Amy said "I haven't heard that name in a while and only one person still calls me by that name and that is the doctor." Before long Amy realised that this person whoever she was knew the doctor.

"If you don't go by that name any more what name do you go by?" Clara asked.

"Amy Williams." Replied Amy.

Amy was relieved that the doctor managed to find a new companion although she was feeling confused as she knew that people meet each other from different time periods but she wondered how long the doctor spent alone before finding this person.

"Hi Amy glad to finally put a name to all the fantastic stories that the doctor told me, I am..." Clara started saying but before she could finish the sentence, Amy said her voice full of gratitude that although the doctor had found a new companion to travel all of time and space with that even the doctor didn't forget her.

Amy said "you're Soufflé girl! From the Dalek Asylum" Amy said to Clara, who upon hearing this blushed before she told Amy the story of how she ended up on the Dalek asylum.

The great intelligence and his plan to re write the doctors who timeline using the tear in his timeline that was in his tomb, in the huge TARDIS on Trenzalore. In order to deal absolute pain to his every breath, it had worked although she remained by the doctors side while every star went out.

According to Madame Vastra both Jenny and Strax were dead as the doctor wasn't able to get to them because of the great intelligence. So Clara took it upon herself to jump into the doctor's timeline to save him & everyone.

That meant that there were versions of throughout the doctor's timeline which included on the Alaska ship that crashed on the Dalek Asylum and in Victorian London when the doctor fought the great intelligence unfortunately she died then too.

Amy listened intensely at the story before she realised that the doctor chose her because she was caring enough to risk her own life to save everyone's lives, also that she was different then everyone else dying twice the only other person that died twice that knew the doctor was Rory.

As he dyed once by being absorbed by the light that came out of the crack in the wall. Also when he got touched by an weeping angel sending him back to 1938 at Winter Quay before him and Amy created a paradox that destroyed the weeping angels and winter Quay.

Clara then proceeded to tell Amy "Please call me Clara not soufflé girl, I am certain that wherever or whenever we are the doctor will find us." Amy agreed with that.

She knew what the doctor and Rory would do to save Amy though now that whatever had them, would not only have the doctor and Rory to deal with but whoever Clara knew. At that moment their captor showed itself although there was a hidden door directly ahead of them both Amy and Clara looked towards the hiss that came from the hidden door.

Both of the doctors companions were expecting an alien bent on using them to get the doctor, they were both surprised to see someone that looked like a human but if travelling with the doctor taught Clara and Amy anything it was never judge anything by their appearance what looked like a human could be an entity or alien.

The human spoke "Sorry for this inconvenience but my boss needs the doctor's help but it has left you two in my care and believe me both of you will be broken eventually, my sex slaves that the doctor wouldn't even have." That last bit was the only part of that whole speech that sent shivers down the spines of Clara and Amy.

"Like we would submit to you we are both stronger then you may think, given you don't know me or Clara or why the doctor chose us as his companion's?" Amy said her voice filled with disgust that someone may think that they can turn her or Clara into sex slaves.

The human captor gave a wicked smile before reaching into his pocket only to pull out a small cube that activate. The activation was accompanied by a low hum the small device started to expand and transform which made Clara and Amy's eyes go wider.

They were both expecting the device to be some sort of futuristic arm brace or maybe a high tech mind wiper instead it was a small tranquilizer gun though they both doubted that it would fire tranquilizers. Before either Amy or Clara could react their captor took aim at them and fired one round in both ladies.

From both the ladies point of view nothing happened after getting shot, the only difference was that they could not speak or hear. Both Clara and Amy didn't know what was going on as they went unconscious.

With the Doctor

As the TARDIS metalized outside Clara's home in London, without checking the scanner the doctor stepped out of the TARDIS and strode purposely towards the block of apartments where Clara had made her home.

Only to find to his horror that there were some spaceship scorch marks on the ground, the doctor ran sonic screwdriver in hand through the security doors which he had forced open using his sonic screwdriver. He cleared all the flights of stairs in a matter of minutes as the doctor approached Clara's apartment the door was still locked although the sonic could handle the lock.

But for the doctor there was no need to sonic the lock as the door opened, as someone opened the door the doctor braced himself for meeting one of his many foes whether it was a Dalek, Cyberman or Slitheen he was braced for them all.

What greeted him at the door however was Rory who signed at seeing the doctor, the doctor was shocked by this as he remember him and Amy getting touched by an angel which sent them both back in time and that he wouldn't see them again before the doctor could say anything he heard a familiar voice "Hello Sweetie" only to walk into the front room and see River Song sat on one of the chairs that Clara had in her flat.

"What happened?" Asked the doctor directing his question to River, River looked at the doctor with sadness before she answered the doctor.

"Both Amy and Clara have been taken out of time, though there is no physical indication that anything happened. Clara seemed to have been taken as soon as she got home as her keys were still in the door when we got hear."

"Interesting! How long have you two been here?" The Doctor asked River and Rory.

"We have been here about 5 minutes before we heard the TARDIS engines, where is Amy?" Rory told the doctor.

"Even more interesting, Amy and Clara are most likely being shielded from any devices though I doubt they can hide from the TARDIS." The doctor replied to Rory.

"Come one we can locate them with the TARDIS though we might need Vastra, Jenny and Strax to get them back." The doctor said to River and Rory, all three of them headed to the TARDIS.

The doctor unlocked the TARDIS door walking into it followed by Rory and River. As the doctor proceeded to pull the right levels to get them to where Vastra, Jenny and Strax were both Rory and River took in the new TARDIS interior.

From the fact that the doctor had all his previous companions in Gallifrayen from his granddaughter Susan all the way to Rory and Amy.

Although Rory could make out the doctors language River could translate it, all the way down to where all the useful controls which he used so far was on the main console and all the others were around on the panels. As the doctor pulled the familiar level the centre console made the groaning, wheezing sound that everyone associates with the TARDIS as it set off into the time vortex.

With Clara and Amy

Amy was the first one to wake up feeling as if she had just finished a hen night and by drinking all the alcohol. She had a killing headache and for some unknown she was incredibly horny.

As Amy struggled to keep her emotions in check and not give there captor the satisfaction of victory, she found that the straps on the chair wasn't helping at all as they were making her feel even hornier. When Clara stirred Amy found that her seat was soaking wet, in horror she looked down only to find that her trousers were soaking wet.

As Clara came to her senses she found the same level as horniness that Amy was going by all the moans of pleasure and whimpering that Amy was doing a few minutes ago.

Clara thought she was much stronger then Amy when it came to will power and patience although even Clara found it hard not to succumb to this pleasure as it wasn't easing off any just getting more intense.

"Amy" Clara said out loud trying not to let the sensation take over.

"What is it Clara?" Amy replied barely keeping herself together.

"We can beat this he is only doing this to make us more complacent with his demands until the doctor gets here."

"I know Clara but it feels so good being this horny"

"Amy snap out of it think of Rory would he want you to be like this. What happened to that action girl the doctor told me about.

The person who inspired the greatest painter who ever lived, who took on a army of weeping angels just to save her husband and more importantly the one who torn reality apart on Appalapachia just to be with Rory again?" Clara tried fugitively to convince Amy to hold it together, although Clara could hear that she had given into this feeling.

Almost on queue their captor released their bonds so they could move about. For Clara that was easier as she was trying to contain her urges though Amy wasn't fairing so well.

By the time it took Clara to stand up and walk over to the wall on their right Amy had completely stripped leaving her completely naked as she shoved her entire fist into her pussy which gave to loudest squelch Clara had ever heard.

As Clara walked awkwardly around the room trying to withstand the sensation that was rising in her, by comparison she didn't want to end up like Amy who was fisting herself to try and get herself off.

Amy was nowhere near getting herself off which was really frustrating her, Clara was however putting up a valiant fight but she could feel herself losing control. As Clara walked past Amy, Clara suddenly found herself being forced up against the wall while her clothes were being torn up by Amy.

In a matter of moments Clara found herself naked just like Amy who proceeded to passionately kiss Clara.

At this point Clara found herself losing even more control as her last shred of self-control and willpower disappeared with the kiss, she was now like Amy who was passionately kissing her in a tender embrace.

Clara started to kiss Amy passionately back closing her eyes making the embrace even more tender, by this point both Amy and Clara found themselves lying on top of each other somehow they ended up in the 69 position though both the ladies weren't complaining.

While Clara started to lick Amy's pussy she found that Amy had a small amount of pubic hair just above her vaginal lips. This slightly shocked Clara as she had never met someone with so little pubic hair, whereas Clara on the other hand would go to any extremes to keep her pubic area completely shaven.

As Clara started licking Amy's pussy she found that Amy was doing the same. While both ladies were satisfying their urges neither of them noticed the hidden door had opened and that their captor had stepped into the room.

neither Amy or Clara looked up at their captor they both carried on eating each other out, much to the annoyance of their captor. as both Amy and Clara reached their first orgasm of the night both of them found that a strange force was inside their heads.

Seeing that Clara was on the bottom and Amy was on the top, Clara looked up only to see their captor standing there holding a device in it's hands.

The device was roughly the size of a magnum gun although it was completely made in silver. It had a flashing light in the tip of the barrel, that wasn't the most horrific thing that Clara could see as the device was emitting tentacles into the captors arm while it was activated.

Their captor didn't say anything though both ladies could hear it's voice in their minds. before either companion knew it their bodies were not responding as they both had their entire minds all their thoughts and memories taken away from them.

The last thought both Amy and Clara heard before they became obedient mindless zombies were "You are my slaves and I am your master."

warnos
warnos
194 Followers