Doctor's Anal Extraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelBell
AngelBell
462 Followers

I had not realized that Nurse Fran was still present. I blushed in shame as I realized she must have been present for my entire climax on the exam table. The embarrassment helped distract me from the feeling momentarily but soon the doctor was still widening the instrument and I started to fear. Nurse Fran's hand on my clit was not nearly as skilled as the doctor's had been previously.

With each turn of the screw, I gave a deep moan, growing louder as the feeling of being ripped apart became overwhelming. The nurse's clumsy fondling while the doctor stared into my depths. A little ass play had turned into something quite extreme unexpectedly.

"There," said Dr. Randall, pushing the rolling stool away. I was still whimpering and panting from the feeling of having the instrument spreading me apart. "How did you manage to even get the handle of those beads that far into your ass?"

"There were...mmm...a lot of distractions...ooh..."

"Nurse, please retrieve the camera?"

A pain rushed up my body as my ass tried to contract around the cold, metal instrument spreading it wide. The thought of having something so dirty and intimate photographed left me dizzy. The nurse removed her hand from between my legs and I heard a drawer being opened.

"Make sure you get some from further away and others from close up. It's not everyday we have a patient with this dilemma and these photos will assist further doctors in similar situations."

The camera was digital and lacking any tell tale clicking sound but the flash shone off the white hospital wall where I sat looking, resisting the urge to close my legs and knowing it would do no good since the metal rod had my ass gaping. The nurse walked beside me, looking at the review screen on the digital camera.

"Impressive isn't it?" she asked, holding the camera in my eyesight. I was reluctant to look but after a small glance I couldn't help but stare. My pussy was spread wide, glistening with wetness, and the speculum held my asshole open so wide I thought a dick could slide in and only barely graze the walls. My insides were glistening from all the lube with no sign of filth, thankfully. The sight was actually oddly exciting and I felt that ache in my pussy as I stared at myself.

"Please load those pictures onto my computer immediately. I will be done here momentarily and will check Ms. Angel out myself."

The nurse nodded and left with the camera and my terrible photo shoot. I was thankful my face was not visible in any of those educational photos. The doctor was reaching for a plastic instrument and I did not feel anything for several seconds until I felt a tugging deep inside of my ass. The instrument he used was pulling slowly on the anal beads.

I moaned as he continued to pull and the beads slowly dislodged themselves. The handle and largest bead were soon edging close to my opening but the speculum was making the fit very tight.

"I am going to remove the instrument now. Please try to relax," said the doctor before spinning the screw on the metal speculum and releasing my ass from its spread position. The cold metal slipped out quickly with little resistance. I gasped as I suddenly felt my anus tightening around the handle from earlier. The doctor pulled the handle until it was outside of my ass but the beads remained inside.

"I regret that you did not get to use these beads the way you had hoped," he said. I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. "Try to relax, I am going to remove the rest of the beads shortly."

I had not realized that the bed was motorized until the doctor was pushing a button with his foot and the bed lowered until my pussy was level with the doctor's cock. He had taken it out of his pants and was rubbing it with his hand, watching my spread pussy. Any feeling that this was inappropriate bedside behavior did not enter my mind. After the stress of the physical exam, I needed this release and the way the doctor's cock was straining rock hard in his hand, he felt the same.

The head of his member was pushing at my entrance and after cumming so recently I knew it had to be dripping wet and ready to accept his entire length. He started pushing and then stopped. He pushed with greater force, his hands holding onto the top of my thighs and pulling me back onto his cock. It slipped in slightly past the head and the doctor gave a loud moan.

The anal beads had made my normally tight pussy become so tight the doctor was having trouble working his way in but his fingers dug into my hips and I could feel him repositioning into a determined stance. Slowly he began to thrust gently into my pussy. I could feel the anal beads moving inside of my ass as he made room for his cock deep within my womb.

The doctor's cock was very large and I hadn't gotten a good enough look to guess the inches but I could tell I was full to capacity. He was moaning, but he seemed to be keeping his voice in check to not alert others in the hospital. I bit down on my lip to try to follow his lead, but the feeling of being penetrated in the ass and pussy simultaneously was proving too much to handle.

"I'm too full," I whimpered, and the doctor answered with a deep thrust and a load groan. Then I felt his hand on the handle of the anal beads and he began to push them deep into my ass before pulling them until the largest was straining against my asshole. Soon I was a moaning mess. I leaned down to try to smother my loud moaning on the exam table.

"Get ready for it, Angel..."said Dr. Randall as he continued to pull slowly but firmly on the handle of the beads. His cock began to piston in and out of my tight hole. The feeling of him impaling me while having constant pressure on my ass was too much. I dug my nails into the paper covering of the exam table and moaned as my cunt began to squeeze the doctor's manhood as I went over the edge into the hardest orgasm of the day. While I was still experiencing the intense waves the largest anal bead popped out of my ass. My knees threatened to give as my body shook from the intensity.

I was a moaning mess as he continued, his cock fucking me completely while he pulled out the remaining balls. The next one caused another aftershock of pleasure through my body and the smaller ones seemed to slide out easily leaving me feeling empty and spent. I was struggling to catch my breath as the doctor withdrew his cock. I looked behind me to see him rubbing all of my juices up and down his cock and staring firmly at my ass.

I was satisfied from my climax and relieved that the ordeal seemed to be over at last. Dr. Randall had one final move to make. I felt his hands, one on either cheek, spreading my ass wide as he stared into my ass. Originally I allowed this thinking he was checking for tearing or some other medical reason. Then I felt the head of his cock pressing into my raw asshole.

"No please, I have had enough for one day," I pleaded, but the good doctor paid no heed to my whining. His cock started to press forward, determined to breach my defenses. I tried to pull my ass away from the onslaught but was too weak from all the pleasure and stress to get away from his powerful hands as he pulled me back and I felt his dick properly violate my ass.

His moan was powerful and the pain left me seeing flashes of white. All of the stretching and lube of the day could not prepare me for the doctor's giant cock overtaking my ass. Each powerful thrust pushed me further up on the exam table and I started to moan and then scream. The doctor reached forward, his gloved hand, the same one that had fingered my ass and manipulated my clit, clamped down to smother my cries.

He continued to ride me hard, blocking my air supply to keep me from screaming and giving away his dirty game. It did not take long for him to push his cock in to the hilt and I felt it starts to stab and spurt. For several seconds, his cock continued to shoot hot cum deep inside of my ass. When he withdrew his cock the thick strands followed, dripping down.

I collapsed on the table, in shock from the ordeal. The doctor walked away and I heard his pants zip up and then saw him retrieve the red silicone anal beads and drop them into a biohazard bag. He left the sealed bag on the desk as he pulled the stool over and began scribbling away at some paperwork.

I timidly collected my things, putting my skimpy clothes back on regretting the total lack of underwear since my pussy and ass were both leaking profusely down my legs.

After several minutes of standing there, leaking fluids, and staring at the floor, the scribbling stopped.

"Well Ms. Angel. I hope you have learned a valuable lesson. It is always best to have someone else present to assist when trying new things for the first time. I am prescribing some rest and relaxation but you should be fine in no time."

"Thank you, Doctor," I mumbled. I picked up the bio hazard bag that contained my anal beads and was thankful it was bright yellow with a red symbol to keep people from knowing what was there as I walked shamefully out of the emergency room and drove myself home.

My ass was very sore but already I was dreaming of ways to use the toy again, with my boyfriend's supervision of course. The amazing orgasms made the risks worth the reward.

AngelBell
AngelBell
462 Followers
12