Doctor's Orders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

"I did. I had a model over for a shoot and she didn't leave until 5:20."

"Well, let's go. We don't want to keep the girls waiting. Your first session is going to be a long one."

Beverly drove me to a small shop that did electrolysis and waxing. The door was locked, but someone answered it when Beverly knocked. She was a petite woman, probably a bit older than Beverly and had short light brown hair.

"This is Jan, Joe," said Beverly. "She owns the shop. She's a regular at my club so this isn't anything new to her."

"Pleased to meet you, Joe," said Jan as she extended her hand and gave me a big smile.

I shook her hand and answered in kind.

"Come on in back, Joe. There will be six of us working on you tonight since there is such a large area to cover."

"Six of you?" I asked. I felt my face flush. I wasn't very comfortable with showing my stubbly crotch to a bunch of strangers. Jan saw me blush.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, Joe. We do this all the time. I'll bet we've done electrolysis on a dozen men's privates this year and it is only June. You'll hate the procedure, but you'll love the result. I guarantee both!" said Jan with a smile.

We stepped into the back room and there was a padded table in the center of it, with six stools around it. There was an intense light over the table. Soft music was playing and scented candles were burning around the room. There were also five more women in the room. There was one that looked like she was still in high school, several that looked like they were in their twenties and thirties and one that had to be in her mid to late forties.

"Girls, this is Joe. Joe, this is Denise, Kim, Kim, Kathy, and my pride and joy, Elizabeth."

So Kathy was the oldest one and Elizabeth was the youngest one. There were two Kims and a Denise too. I'd probably remember Jan, Kathy and Elizabeth, but there were too many new names and faces to keep them all straight.

"Sorry we couldn't get five unique names for you, Joe, but the Kims both refuse to change their names. Elizabeth is my daughter. She graduated from high school just a couple of weeks ago. She's going to learn the business. Don't worry; I won't let her work on your privates. Kathy and I will do that. Now why don't you get undressed and lay back on the table. I'll get you some sunglasses. That bright light gets irritating when you are looking straight up at it, even when your eyes are closed."

I undressed and climbed up on the table. It was weird being naked in front of all these fully clothed women. I caught a couple of them looking at my dick, but they maintained a professional air about them. There were no crude remarks, no whistles, no catcalls, just cool professionalism. This helped me maintain my composure and I didn't pop an immediate woody.

Jan put sunglasses on me. "Just relax, Joe. Beverly brought a topical anesthetic that will make this process painless. The women all put head mounted binocular magnifying glasses and latex gloves on. All of the women were reasonably attractive, but you sure couldn't tell with those glasses on. I could still see that Elizabeth had a pretty nice rack stuck in her tube top, but there was nothing else titillating to see. I didn't want an erection so I mad a point not to look at Elizabeth.

Beverly put on latex gloves and squeezed some cream out of a tube. She squirted a line of it from my ankle up to my groin and then another line on the other side. The women started rubbing it into my skin with their gloved hands. The cream was cool and tingled a bit. I was doing fine until Beverly started rubbing it into my scrotum with both hands. The result was an instant erection. I couldn't help it, so I just closed my eyes and tried to relax. Beverly covered my entire groin area and the other women covered every other part of my body that showed any stubble.

"That should do it," said Jan. "Kim, try it on his leg and see if it is numb."

I felt her touch me but the skin was numb. I heard a little electrical discharge and felt a little pressure, but no pain.

"Did you feel any pain, Joe?" asked Jan.

"No," was my simple reply.

"Okay. Kim and Elizabeth go ahead and get busy on his legs. I'm going to try a couple of more delicate spots, Joe. Just tell me if you feel any pain."

I still had my eyes closed. I felt pressure right at the base of my cock, but again, no pain. The electrical discharge noises were coming pretty quickly now, so I couldn't tell which sound came from the needle at my cock.

"Okay, Joe?" asked Jan.

"Fine."

"Good. Go ahead and do that area, Kathy. How about this, Joe?" asked Jan as I felt her handling my scrotum.

"No pain," I replied.

"Excellent! We've got somewhere between 90 minutes and 3 hours before this stuff wears out. Just let us know if it starts to hurt and we'll apply some more anesthetic," said Jan.

The women worked quickly and efficiently. They made small talk while they worked. It was over two hours before I started feeling little burns where they touched me. I mentioned it and they covered me with cream again. An hour later they were done with my front side so I rolled over and they anesthetized my backside. Fortunately this was a massage table that had an opening for my face. It was so comfortable that I actually dozed off while they did my back. The back was easier to do and it only took them two and a half hours. It was just starting to sting when they finished.

"Okay, Joe. All done!" announced Jan. "Turn over and let me check you over."

I rolled over and Jan looked me over from my toes up to my neck with her glasses.

"Not a hair in sight! Great job, ladies. Let's pack up and go home," said Jan.

Beverly said, "The first round is on me, Joe," as she handed a check to Jan. "You'll need to come back weekly but the treatments will be shorter each time. I'll give you plenty of anesthetic cream so it won't be too unpleasant for you. I'll let you work out the details with, Jan."

"Thank you Beverly and Joe. It's a pleasure to work with such a cooperative subject, especially when he is such a handsome young man," said Jan.

I got dressed and we headed out to an all night deli to get something to eat. It was past midnight and I still hadn't had dinner. I was famished.

"So how was it, Joe? Was it as bad as you expected?" asked Beverly as she drove.

"Once I got past the part of showing my naked stubble-covered body to an old lady, an 18 year old girl and a bunch more strangers, it wasn't bad at all. I practically dozed off."

"I thought you looked pretty relaxed. Believe me, it gets easier every time you do it. Your treatments will become less frequent until eventually you don't need to go at all. You'll be deliciously smooth all the time, and that is how I like you! Just don't let them do your face, please! It changes the texture of your skin and makes your face look less masculine. I'd really appreciate it if you just kept shaving that."

"What about the rest of me? Doesn't it make me look less masculine to be hairless?" I asked.

Beverly reached over and found my cock through my pants. The contacts made it start swelling. "Only a man has a tool like this one! Unless it falls off, hairless skin isn't going to make you seem less manly to me."

Beverly continued to play with my cock until we reached the deli. She took her hand away.

"Maybe we can just sit in the car and talk for a few minutes while we wait for your erection to soften a bit," said Beverly.

"That suits me fine, Beverly. I don't think I could stand up right now if I wanted to."

Beverly leaned over and put her hand behind my neck and pulled my face closer to hers. "I wanted to talk to you about the pain we've been inflicting on you. I know it's been trying for you. We're just testing your limits, Joe. We don't want to hurt you. It just excites Julie and me if we warm your bottom a bit. There is that fine line between pleasure and pain. We're learning where your line is. We've taken you as far as you can go without totally ruining the pleasure for you. We aren't going to take you that far again, I promise. We want you to enjoy our games as much as possible so we'll adjust the pain level down a notch or two where you'll be more comfortable."

"Thanks, Beverly. I don't want to be a wimp and use the safe word, but I was tempted to," I confided.

"And I don't want you to need the safe word. If you use it then I want it to be because you have a cramp, or aren't feeling well. I certainly don't want to inflict enough pain on you that you'd need it to stop me."

"Then why inflict pain on me at all?" I asked.

"I can't explain it, Joe. I'm bit of a sadist along with my issue of being in control. Dominating and controlling you sexually excites me. I also enjoy making you struggle in your bonds. Warming your bottom accomplishes this. Let me give you a tip. If you struggle and make it look like it hurts, there is no reason to inflict more pain. Meredith does that and Erika is even better at it. Erika is quite an actress when she plays a submissive role."

"Well, I guess if it gives you pleasure, it is only fair that I do that in exchange for the pleasure you bring me," I said.

"That's the spirit! We talked about it before. I'll do something you like if you'll do something I like. It is the same idea as the give and take that is involved in any personal relationship. And that isn't all, Joe. Don't you enjoy just a little pain?"

I thought about it a second and answered truthfully. "Yes. I don't enjoy the kind of pain that makes me gasp for breath, but I have to admit that a little mild pain sort of excites me when it is a beautiful woman inflicting it."

"That is the submissive in you, Joe. It excites you that a woman can control you so completely that you are willing, even anxious to receive pain to please her," said Beverly. "When I whipped your testicles, which I apologize again for doing too hard, did you notice that it excited you?"

"Not when you first did it. It scared the hell out of me at first, but after you finished my balls had a dull ache, similar to what they feel after a really intense orgasm. That feeling was pretty intense when you played with them. It was more than just a little stimulating."

"I'll be really careful to make it stimulating and not painful in the future. I don't want to feel for myself because I know what will happen, but is your erection soft enough to go inside now?" she asked.

"Yes. Let's go eat!"

There was the possibility of being overheard in the restaurant so we kept our conversation on more conventional topics. After finishing our meal, we got back in the car and headed home. Beverly was stroking my through my jeans. It was a good thing that she was driving instead of me. I surely would have run the car into something.

"Finally home," said Beverly. "It's late, almost 1:30. Let's get your examination over with and then we can go to bed."

Beverly sat on the couch and I dropped my jeans and shorts to my knees. My cock was already fully erect because of the teasing in the car and the anticipation of more to come in the house.

Beverly didn't reach right for my balls like she usually did. Instead, she started exploring my whole body with her fingertips.

"I love the way you feel smooth, Joe. This is even better than when we shaved you last weekend. So smooth!" said Beverly as she finally explored her way to my genitals. "Your scrotum feels absolutely fantastic! So soft and smooth! Your testicles are even heavier than they were last weekend! I knew this teasing would cause some swelling, but I never dreamed that it would cause this much."

Beverly pushed my seemingly perpetually erect cock up towards my stomach and kissed one of my nuts. The kissed the other one. The sensitivity of my electrolyzed scrotum was incredible. I could feel the texture, warmth and wetness of her lips. Likewise, I could feel with incredible detail, the touch of her tongue as licked my scrotum.

"How does that feel, Joe?" she asked just before she sucked one testicle into her warm, moist mouth.

"It feels unbelievably good, Beverly. It's like the skin of my sac is now the most sensitive part of my body. Your touch is wonderful!" I replied.

"Is there any discomfort?"

"It feels like I have a mild sunburn there and a few other places on my body, but it isn't really painful."

"That will probably be gone by the time you wake up. Would you like to go home now? Or would you prefer to spend the night with me?" asked Beverly.

"Would staying with you involve being whipped, teased, and denied an orgasm?" I inquired.

"Well, no, yes and yes, if it is up to me," she said with a smile. "I'd want to do all three, but your skin is a bit sensitive and I don't want to whip you. I'd just like to tease you for a while and then go to sleep."

I'd like nothing better than to spend the night with Beverly and empty my aching balls a couple of times, but that option wasn't offered. I could go home and spend the night alone, or I could spend the night here and be teased and denied yet again. It didn't take me long to decide which option was more desirable.

"I'd like to stay, Beverly. Or shall I call you Mistress?"

"I'm glad you're staying Joe. You can call me Mistress after we get into the bedroom."

Beverly turned and walked into the bedroom. I didn't have to be told to follow her.

"Close the door behind you and get undressed, Joe," said Beverly. Her tone had changed. She was no longer my dear friend Beverly. She was now dominatrix Beverly.

I closed the door and took off my clothes.

"Come here. Now spread your legs apart and put your hands behind your back," she ordered.

Despite the fact that Beverly was still fully clothed and wasn't touching me, just standing in front of her naked and in this submissive pose, made my cock start to swell. She walked around me slowly, touching me softly with her hands, apparently enjoying the feeling of my smooth skin.

"They did a good job. I can't find one hair on your body," said Beverly as she returned to stand in front of me and grasped my hairless balls. "This is the most important place to keep smooth. I'll inspect your balls again after you clean them up. Undress me now."

Beverly turned her back to me and I reached around and unbuttoned her blouse. I removed it and then unbuckled her belt and pushed her jeans down. She wriggled her hips to assist me. As she stepped out of them I unclasped her bra, releasing the breasts that I considered absolutely perfect. I'd been warned that I should call her Mistress once we got to the bedroom, so I didn't dare take any liberties, although I longed to take her breasts in my hands, press my body against hers, and cover her neck and shoulders with kisses. My cock was standing up straight and proud, anticipating the relief I probably wasn't going to get tonight.

I slid my hands into the sides of her panties and slowly slid them down, exposing her luscious looking ass. I dropped to one knee so I could pull them all the way to her ankles. It was positively painful to resist kissing her lovely cheeks with my face just inches away, but I didn't dare. As bad as I wanted to cum I wanted to please Beverly, my mistress, even more. She liked controlling me so I was going to do exactly what she asked me to.

"Now go into the bathroom and turn on the water in the tub. I want to take a bath," instructed Beverly. "Come back here once it is running."

I walked into the master bath and turned on the water in the large Jacuzzi tub. It was made of pink cultured marble and had gold plated fixtures. Beverly stared at my throbbing erection as I returned to her. I couldn't help but have my dick twitch a little when I came back to Beverly and saw how beautiful her body looked, naked and hairless.

"It appears that you are enjoying yourself, Joe. Or at least your friend there is. Come here and kiss me," she ordered.

I was anxious to comply. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her gently on the lips. Beverly responded by pulling me tightly into her and probing my mouth with her tongue. Encouraged by her aggressiveness, I put my hands on her lovely ass and squeezed. Beverly squeezed my ass in return and continued kissing me deeply. She moved her body just enough to tease my erection which was pressed up against her belly.

We kissed for several minutes when she announced, "Time for our bath." She took my hand and led me to the tub which was only half full, and turned off the water.

"Get in," she said. Beverly wasn't her usual verbose self tonight. She was planning something and I knew it.

I got in the tub gingerly because the water was hotter than I expected it to be. As soon as I was seated, Beverly got in with me and used my chest for a backrest. Once we were both in, the water level rose up to my chest. This position suited me just fine. Any position that had Beverly's naked body pressed up against mine was all right as far as I was concerned. She reached for a switch outside the tub and turned on the Jacuzzi jets.

Beverly leaned her head back, resting it on my right shoulder, and closed her eyes.

"Doesn't this feel wonderful, Joe?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. The tub is comfortable but it feels wonderful to have you touching me."

Beverly smiled without opening her eyes. "What a charmer you are, Joe. I like touching you too."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You could make me feel even better. I'd like you to do whatever you think will make me feel good, but without moving from this position. It is extremely relaxing and I don't want to move," said Beverly.

This wasn't the bitchy dominatrix Beverly, but a softer, kinder, yet still in charge Beverly. I was sure I was going to like this Beverly.

I started by putting my arms around her waist and kissing her cheek. Beverly relaxed even more and I could feel her weight sink into my body. I could only reach about half way down her thighs so I moved my hands there and slowly moved them from her mid thigh to hipbone several times. Then I moved my hands across her belly and cupped the underside of each breast while I kissed her neck and shoulder. I longed to take her lovely orbs in my mouth, but I couldn't reach them while we were in this position. I had to settle for caressing her breast and lovely pink nipples with my hands. We'd slid down in the tub so that her breasts were under water and the warm water on them added a bit of additional titillation.

I continued to play with her breasts eliciting several contented sighs from the beautiful Beverly. She hadn't opened her eyes for several minutes but she was still smiling a cute little closed mouth smile. She put her hand on my left hand and moved it off her breast and on to her left thigh. She moved my hand to her inner thigh and then let go, convinced that she'd made her wishes clear.

Slowly, very slowly, I moved my hand toward the object of my desire. My cock was throbbing against her back as I lightly touched her outer labia. This brought another sigh from Beverly. I spent at least 10 minutes rubbing every millimeter of her soft pussy with my left hand while fondling her breasts with my right. When I felt her start to tense up, I concentrated on her clitoris and nipples and was rewarded by her shuddering orgasm. There was no screaming, just a tightening of her muscles and a few soft moans, followed by complete relaxation of her body.

"Would you like me to continue, Mistress?" I asked.

"No, Joe. That was perfect. Just hold me," she answered.

I put one arm across her breasts and the other around her waist and squeezed her gently until she told me to release her. Beverly was able to turn around in the tub so she was facing me. She put her legs under mine and my feet were beside her hips.

"Just relax and enjoy this, Joe. Don't try to do a thing," she said.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers