Doctor's Orders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all went out and piled in Erika's SUV. I rode shotgun and the others piled into the back seat.

"One more thing, Joe," said Beverly. "You shouldn't speak to anyone unless I tell you to."

"Got it. I probably will be to nervous to speak anyway."

We arrived at a brownstone building on the northwest side of the city. The sign said it was a steakhouse. I could see people eating inside. It struck me as a strange looking place for a female domination club. There was an alley that led to a parking lot behind the building. There were several signs warning that unauthorized vehicles would be towed. Beverly handed a card up to Erika and she placed it on the dashboard. Apparently it indicated that this vehicle was allowed in the lot.

"This is it," said Erika.

"I don't understand. I saw a restaurant, a couple of bars and an apartment building. I didn't see anything that looked like a club," I said.

"We try to be discreet. There are no signs and there is a basement entrance. The club is private so there is no need to advertise," said Beverly.

We got out of the truck and walked to the front of the restaurant. There was indeed some stairs leading down to a large metal door. Julie reached it first and slid a key into the lock and opened it.

The hallway was ordinary. There were several doors on either side of the hall and a large door at the other end of the hall. I could hear music playing softly. Beverly opened a door and motioned me inside.

"These are the changing rooms, Joe. Step in and get out of your clothes. Just hang them up on a peg or fold them and put them on the shelf. No one will bother them," she said. Beverly opened the gym bag she was carrying and produced the leather mask and cock ring. "Put these on and wait for me. Put the d-ring on the bottom. I'll be back in a minute," she said as she closed the door behind me.

I carefully folded my clothes and put them on a shelf. There were already some clothes on the shelf as well as several things hung up on pegs. The room was basically a large closet with shelves and hooks on three sides. There was a large mirror on the wall next to the door. Once I was naked I decided to put the cock ring on first since the mask may impair my sight and head motion a bit.

The cock ring was just a leather strap with flat round metal studs on the outside. In fact, one was a snap and the others were made to look like the snap. I also noticed that there was a D-ring on the device. That is what Beverly was talking about. I put it behind my balls with the D-ring underneath, and snapped it on top of my cock. It wasn't uncomfortable at all. Then I put the mask on and pulled the zipper down from the top of my head to the back of my neck. It was more uncomfortable than the cock ring, but it made me feel better to know that I'd be anonymous tonight.

I studied myself in the mirror. My body looked good. I was in good shape and it showed. The total lack of hair showed off my musculature. Now I knew why body-builders shaved their bodies before a competition. As I was studying myself, there were two quick taps at the door and Beverly stepped in.

She looked incredible in her dominatrix costume. It was made of black patent leather and looked wet with the light reflecting off it. The corset pushed Beverly's breasts up and together, accentuating her cleavage. It was cut low. So low that it barely covered her nipples. When she moved a bit of pink would occasionally show. The corset hugged her waist tightly then flared out over her hips. Most of it ended just a few inches down her hips there were garters that attached it to the black silk stockings that started at the middle of her creamy thighs. Ankle high boots were on her feet and a shiny black thong panty and a pair of elbow length black satin gloves completed the outfit. She was carrying a leather crop, a leash and a pair of leather cuffs.


"Turn around and let me put these on you," she instructed.

I turned around and Beverly buckled the leather cuffs around my wrists. Then she took me by the shoulders and turned me back around. Beverly fiddled with the cock ring and pulled on my balls to pull it back closer to my body. The touch of those satin gloves and the sight of the beautiful dominatrix made my cock start to swell. Beverly ignored that and snapped her leash on the D-ring that was on the cock ring.

"Now remember, Joe. If you don't like it once you get inside, I'll take you home. No hard feelings. We only come here about once a month. It is somewhat entertaining but it's a great way to make contacts that share our tastes. That is how I found Jan's shop. Now just follow my lead and you'll be fine. I promise that no one will abuse you."

Beverly gave the leash a gentle tug and I followed her out in to the hall. Erika, Julie, and Meredith were all waiting. Meredith's outfit was quite simple. She had on a two-inch wide red leather collar and nothing else I could see from my vantage point. Her hands were behind her back so I assume they were cuffed as mine were.

Julie was wearing a most unusual outfit. It was similar to a leather vest except that the entire front of it was composed of fine chains that crossed her body horizontally. There was plenty of space between the chains to show off Julie's enviable breasts and flat stomach. It really didn't conceal anything; it just decorated her lovely body. There was really very little of the black leather; just enough to support the chains. Her black leather panty had a large triangular hole in it, just above her nether lips. The hole was framed with silver metal studs. A crop was hanging from the waistband, which was made from the same chain that composed most of the top. She also wore black leather boots that rose to just below her knee.

Erika wasn't wearing leather. She was wearing a black satin teddy that was held together in front with a fishnet fabric. It was cut down low on her pubic area. The fishnet exposed most of her front side, but the satin was cut to just cover her nipples, which were clearly erect and making their presence known through the thin fabric. Instead of wearing leather boots, she had on simple straps with heels. Something you would expect to see on a lingerie model. There was no doubt that she was a dominatrix tonight, despite the lack of leather in her outfit. She was holding the leash that was attached to Meredith's collar.

My simple outfit, the cock ring, served several purposes. First, it was an ornament. Second, it kept my balls pushed slightly forward. That displayed them well and also kept them from retreating into my body if someone was playing with them. Third, it gave Beverly something to attach her leash to.

The fourth function of a cock ring was to enhance erections. Once the penis started to stiffen, it slowed down the flow of blood from the penis back into the rest of the body. That was because there are some veins through which blood exits the penis, near the surface. The main blood supply to the penis is through the arteries in the center. The cock ring put pressure on the veins slowing the blood flow. The arteries were unaffected. The result was a bigger and harder erection. This is the kind of thing you learn when your dominatrix has an "M.D." after their name. Somehow when Beverly explained this to me, it didn't sound like science class, but something very erotic.

The cock ring was working right now. I started to get an erection from seeing all this beautiful female flesh attired so erotically. The cock ring started to feel tighter and I had a full erection in no time.

"I see you approve of our outfits," giggled Erika.

Beverly looked down to see what Erika was staring at. "Amazing! I thought that you'd be anxious about your first time at the club and you've got an erection! I really didn't think that would happen so soon."

Meredith said nothing but was smiling and raised her eyebrows at me when I looked at her face.

"You might want to save that for later, Joe. You aren't going to get to use that here in the hall. Now if you want to use it inside, we can show everyone how it works," offered Julie.

Now that did make me anxious and my erection started to soften. Beverly gave a little tug on the leash and said, "Let's go in and show off our new stud."

I followed behind the four women, watching some of the nicest asses I'd ever seen as Julie reached the door first and opened it. I could hear the louder music, the hum of a lot of voices in conversation and the unmistakable sound of leather hitting flesh, followed by a wail. My cock was limp now. I was already wishing I'd stayed home as I walked through the door.

------------------------------

Thanks for all the nice comments I've gotten on this story. There will be at least one more chapter and possibly two. Then I'm going to polish another femdom story I wrote a couple of years ago and submit it here.