All Comments on 'Does Honesty Pay? Yes, a High Price'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped reading 2 paragraphs after the stupid slut wife got into the bedroom, I have read many of f your stories, usually enjoyed.

This one sucked

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

Well that was a cuckolding waste of time. Do you enjoy sucking off your wife’s lovers?

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Sometimes women just need an excuse to play away. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FTDS wasted their time on this one. Others had already improved the outcome, and the FTDS version is nothing special. Meh...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another one of your crap stories!!!

Not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep, crap is what crap writes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done, don't take any notice at all of the fuckwits making negative comments on your stories, they probably can't even spell fiction let alone appreciate the difference between it and reality. If you Truly love someone its hard to just walk off, at times it has to be done, but that doesn't mean it's easy to do or to live with. A work of fiction allows you to consider actions and consequences without the emotions of reality. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice ending. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like the comment with crap is what crap writes. Fights rather well.

How is this, in any way, justice? No btb was required but no justice was carried out. He should of had all of the whores in jail the second he got free, but he is nothing but a spineless piece of shit, a character modeled by it's own author.

@anon with the fuckwits comment - seems you've been swimming in the pool filled with runoff from a rotting pile of garbage. One can smell it through your righting. Fiction can be poorly made, just like movies, songs, art, etc. If the subject is bad and expressed in the finger-painting-with-shit-on-walls sort of way then the end result is just as foul. Sure, you fancy being a cuck, you'd slurp shitty cum that drops from your spouses asshole and think it's ambrosia, and that's just fine because it's your thing, however people will still judge you because it's foul and disgusting, just like you.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise9 months ago

Two words

LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

stupid

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better than the original but that doesn't say much. For the writing, I gave it 3 stars. For the story within, I couldn't make up my mind from 3 or 2. Too much stupidity on what the wife initially did without talking to her husband, then the resulting action with the wives. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bitch cuck writer chooses the worst stories to add onto and makes them fucking worse

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Good story, with our protag not really able to close that part of his life, but HAS divorced the slut, yet, habit and love and familiarity and lust keep them tethered. Problems humans have....

Shame about Claire not making a future with protag.

Susan's over reaction might have closed it for me. How could anyone stay around someone so explosive (as mad as she got initially) and so cold and calculating (long drawn-out planned over-the-top revenge) and slutty?

I would not.

Also, the 3 other wives went over-the-top as well, and that left them open to criminal prosecution.

None of the 4 women showed themselves well, but Claire seemed the best.

Maintaining friendships or acquaintance AT ALL with any of the men is out of the question.

Moving out of town seems like a REALLY good idea, with a slutty Fury of an ex-wife, his 3 closest female friends are capable harpies as well, and his male friends are worthless in the quality of friendship.

You wrote a lot, in this involving end-piece, good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Revenge is sweet sorrow once the road is traveled there is not coming back.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous