All Comments on 'Does Honesty Pay? Yes, a High Price'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Incredible

Extreme payback. All involved were fucked up beyond reason. Some dead. I like it. Like a previous tale, the couple gets together for sex. Hmmm... I see a pattern.

Keep them coming. I'll be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nope

Problem with writing a sequel to a good author is the inevitable comparison: pandering to a small group of latent cucks-in-waiting is not enough to overcome deficiencies in talent and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*5*

You finally wrote one I really like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great ending

Loved the ending. Maybe you can write one to second chances?

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Balance

You have a knack for pushing things over the top. I didn't really like this one as much as the last although I'm sure you tried to put an unexpected spin on it. It rushed into the violence and then was more of an elongated epilog. You were a little better about telling what happened after everyone knew but it was difficult to like much about anything or any character. I do like what you're doing and I'll wait for the ones I like to come through from time to time.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Looking4it is right, of course....

...you d o tend to push thing way over the top (as far as the revenge of those women is concerned), but you caught yourself and have brought this story to a decent ending. Without those drastic measures taken it would have been a clear and definite "5". I think we need someone here who alternates or finishes all those un-satisfying stories and as I´ve said before: I really enjoy your stories. One thing, though: Those "blue pills" (I believe you refer to Viagra, Cialis etc) don´t work the way you discribed: They block the blood-reflux (hormone-blocker) but don´t cause or "produce" a hard-on. Hardly possible for someone who is frightened, angry or simply "not interested at the moment, due to circumstances" to raise an erection just because he took a few "blue ones".

Anyway: Thank you for this nice reading and please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it five stars...

... Nice job, keep writing I know I'll enjoy your future efforts. Panther Fan.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Good Story Clean up

Personally I prefer the original author's version, but this was logical. Calling the gals was another bad idea.... He should have called the police...

After reading your previous endings I almost did not read this one because I felt it would absurdly over the top, but I am glad that I read it and gave it five stars.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Sad Tale

Another sad tale of losing a loved one who should be there to grow old together.

I do not mind BTB stories and enjoy the reconciliation between lovers.

in this story I do feel that there is a future for Keith and Susan, be a tentative one.

I think she will do any to get her husband back.

So she can start not dating or seeing any other men. Even bring woman home to her husband to fuck in front of her.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Fair

Better ending than H20wader's, but perhaps not quite up to Ohio's (but it is very hard to top Ohio's writing in any event). I enjoyed it, there was some originality, and the writing quality was pretty good. The plot suffers IMHO because our hero, Keith, seems unable to truly move on. He's still having sex with Susan, even making love to her, yet he won't fully reconcile.

Why not just date others and get serious with someone who lack's Susan's baggage, someone he might be able to trust? Instead, he seems stuck in time, so he'll never really be happy or get over the trauma. He really needs counseling; one would think an intelligent guy would consider that, but he doesn't. The story might have been stronger if he had. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This one didn't need an ending......

Thanks for the effort though.

RpierzRpierzover 10 years ago
Not sure if you know...

...there have been some 5 or 6 possible endings, including yours now. Some of those are still on this site, but 2 of them are gone from here forever.

As to your ending, decent but the guy comes off as a "que cera cera" type. Maybe it's the vindictive person in me but I wanted him to get some scales balance on his end. You did a good job on the karmic justice front, but that's my own personal taste.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Better

The thing which salvaged this story for me was the life of quiet desperation of the man and wife in the end. It flowed from the circumstance they created for themselves.

The revenge was fantastic in regards to being a fantasy, scarcely credible. But it IS possible. Just very unlikely.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
MINDLESS crap .. idiotic stupid Moronic crap

I dint get this. I just dont. if you are going to FINISH THE DAMN story why FINISH story that suck Moose cock? the ORIGINAL story by a clown like hansbwl sssooooo god dam fucking bad why would anyone WANT to finish it ?

and this author ALWAYS finds the worst stories to finish.

The best case of this is story by Agena titled THE JOKE. This has NUMEROUS endings some of which are OK some of which suck. But the reason why the all those endings really do NOT work is because none of the endings ever have shown any viable explanation as to why a WIFE -- or a Husband for that matter-- would think that chaining and imprisoning her husband THEN pretend to fuck another MAN ... would be considered a "funny" or "amusing thing to do"...?.

What sort a person does that? What sort of person would actually think that?

And given how the husband in that story constantly complained about the wife's proclivity to play extreme practical jokes with the arrogant husband from next door... it makes her actions even more impossible to explain.

This question is so BASIC and so OBVIOUS that it simply stuns me that none of the alternate endings offer ANY explanations for the wife's actions and Mindset.

We see the same sort of thing in this story. Sure the problem is ..in part...the wife extreme reaction. But the real issue is ignored. Here reactions are so extreme that they are could be criminal. and it shows that the wife is completely fucking Nuts.

sorry I Just dont get it . Re doing the ending of these flawed stories with all these alternate endings without these basic questions never even get thought about for 1 second .... seems a total waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your stories all involve violence against women.

While Susan was in the wrong and should be divorced, being beaten unconscious, kicked and more is worse. THAT is illegal and the perpetrators should go to prison. If you imagine how your story played out, imagine the litany of injuries she would have sustained: concussion/cracked skull, broken ribs, broken nose, missing teeth, countless abrasions, glass shards imbedded in the skin, broken orbital socket, loss of vision....shall I go on?

If you are interested in justice, then where is hers? Or are you suggesting that an immoral act deserves an illegal one? In other words, she got what she deserved?

As I said, your stories tend to devolve into violence against females and your attempt to justify it is like painting flowers on an outhouse....no matter how hard you try, it's still a shitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usually violent and illegal.

Your "endings" are more like violent fantasies. The readers that like your so-called endings are those that are filled with hate and devoid of imagination.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHO SO EVER CAN PROFIT

from unjustified revenge. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish a few more

Well done, try finishing stories from JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*s

Excellant trip ! Very entertaining .

Of course a little over the top .But the charecters were true to themselves and that

allows the reader to suspend belief. Great changes occur after a truamatic event

or epiphany!!

You started a good writer and are getting better . Scary good !!

Looking forward to the next ride.

AMerryMan

P.S. Now if you could just finish explaining Tazz 317 ......

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Five stars. Much better than yesterday's story

Niw I have to go back and rerelease Ohio's ending. This one is logical. Not particularly erotic, though. Of course the original story was marginal. As a good writer once said, "consequences are a bitch."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
weak

Average fare for insecure milksops, immature fantasy for the socially retarded. A hit with the lower IQ crowd but lacking the depth to interest a smart, secure, confident reader. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Balance

"You have a knack for pushing things over the top."

<P>

That's putting it mildly. This was so far over the top, the characters almost all universally repellant, that this closer to a parody of a revenge story than a revenge story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Another 5* ending

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely love this author's effort at finishing this previous pathetic stories. "5" for sure.

Oh hell, its a supreme finishing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I cannot fathom the stupidity of this writer, they're not even original and none of their endings for these story's are better than what the original writers had, come up with YOU OWN SHIT with an ending YOU are happy with, STOP ripping off other writers work. 1*

doberincadoberincaover 10 years ago
Good ending

I liked it. Please continue.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Mediocre

Mediocre at best. Hawnsbl ending was much better.

Ah Well! Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm kind of worried about this author and his anger. Dude is a bit psycho to be honest and it is not just fiction. An authors personality usually comes out in his/her characters and when you have several works that are this fucking psycho well 2+2=4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay

I don't think it is plausible that the man in this story would have been stupid enough to tell the three wives anything before they released him. And he really should have had some clue that Jane was a total psycho. But I appreciate your effort to continue stories. Please don't listen to the idiots who try to claim that you are in any sense infringing upon "valuable" copyrights, or reducing the value of the original story. Bull shit. If anything, you are enhancing the original story. Keep up the good work!

LamwayLamwayover 10 years ago
I like your idea

Finishing stories that have a sucky ending with better ones? I like that idea. I do it all the time in my own head for those kind of stories, and like that someone else does the same thing to them. I enjoy seeing it in print, too (well, kind of in print). As far as I'm concerned you can keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not "Okay" you goddamn cuck

Forget to login frasnost? Finishing an author's story with explicit consent like this one seems to have is one thing, finishing any story you want is the goddamn closet cuckold talking; &amp;quot;My wife needs more sex than I can give so anyone can go ahead and screw her.&amp;quot;

That goddamn closet cuckold shit makes me sick, not surprised that this author is becoming the hero for those goddamn perverts and their faulty logic that since hubby has a small cock the wife is free to find a bigger one. Fuck you cantbuy, betrayed, and the rest of the little farts that hide behind that cuck logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All Keith's whining about over the top revenge...

... but he has absolutely no problem regularly indulging in sex with the psychopaths involved, or with watching the woman he claims to love being nearly beaten to death? Really? This story is doubly ironic in the fact that the LW genre is generally ABOUT being over-the-top - revenges that don't get the husband equal with his cheating wife, but over on her through theft, beatings, gangrape, murder, and all sorts of criminal activity Yet it's a problem for the woman to do the same? It's somehow just women who do it? Feh. Familiarize yourself with the category.

And start writing your own stories instead of rewriting other peoples endings without their permission. I like BTB stories, and you're playing with a loaded deck by writing nothing but ENDINGS, but as a reader I'm automatically docking you points on your rating for not just wimping out on writing a story, but taking others' works without permission.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 10 years ago
The ending

The orgininal ending was just fine. We can use our own imaginations about what happened when she discovered the hoax. Network TV leave us with hanging endings all the time, and we usually love it.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SELF INFLICTED PAIN FOR ALL

what a joke that backfired,..TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Am I Missing Something?

One anon went on a rant about you finishing stories without permission. However, I could swear that you stated right up front that you did have permission. Get a clue anon dude or dudette.

Regarding not having permission, I really don't know what is acceptable, but I don't have a problem with it. Particularly when the original was written many years ago and it is obvious that the author has not produced anything in some time.

I am glad you are writing your endings in most cases. I had thoughts of doing it myself at one point. Keep up the good work and Thanks!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Too Much Bullshit

In these stories where people wallow in their misery and sexual depravity. There is no love there, there is no marriage. There is only bullshit. Smart, mentally healthy people do not make bad decisions. These peoples decisions are so screwed up that they would all have to have escaped from a mental hospital and had IQ's at 90 or lower!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for an excellent ending

Not that the original ending wasn't good. But this just "felt" more realistic - like this would have been one very likely outcome. I urge you to continue on with your campaign to finish stories. There are SO many of them.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Your alternate endings and endings are quite ingenius.

This story begged for an ending. I'm not a fan of sad endings. Susan deserved some redemption in my humble opinion. Susan was duped as well as her loyal husband. The drinking seems to be the main problem in this whole mess. Cognitive behavior can't be anticipated when you are blind drunk. Susan's response and revenge was ridiculous and hateful to a very high plateau. This story was extremely well presented and opened many avenues of thinking, at least for me. Thank you and please continue writing since you are extremely talented and interesting. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You keep claiming your 'endings' of others stories aren't nuclear revenge, yet I haven't read one of yours that isn't over the top, nuclear revenge. Maybe you should use your brain to WRITE YOUR OWN story without using others ideas. 1*

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 10 years ago
More stars needed

I completely disagree with the below negative comments. You clearly state your criteria as well as your process of getting the original author's approval prior to writing your conclusions to the stories. You also clearly state your no wimp policy and that your writings are your own opinions on how the stories should end.

Personally, I enjoy reading your take on how you would end the stories and applaud your attempts to satisfy the readers with plausible conclusions to stories that are left unfinished and unresolved. I think that, far from being "nuclear", your conclusions are rather realistic in most cases, sometimes the couples pull through, and sometimes they don't.

Regardless of my or anyone else's opinions, please continue your efforts, I believe that many readers appreciate the conclusions. I know that I do!

Thanks, hugs and kisses in advance for your continued efforts.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well done -- again

As for the comment that healthy, intelligent people do do these things - don't react this way - emotion trumps rational thought way too many times - history proves it.

So overreacting without thought WILL happen and pain WILL ensue -

Should he and Susan get back together? The question is too simplistic - can she ever re-earn his trust? Can he ever get past the images she caused him to see - all of them - not just with her behavior? Real hard to see it happening - but if it did yeah they could survive together - if they were real people what would the odds be?? IMHO look to the chance brothers Slim and Fat - more likely their cousins None and No.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good ending

Regardless of the other commentators I appreciate you finishing some of the stories out there that need finishing. This was a good ending. Not that the people involved were happy, they got what they deserved. At least some of them did. Another possibility would have been Susan going to the Police and sending all the women to jail. I suppose the possibilities are endless. Thanks for writing this particular ending. Now get to work! There are SO many stories out there that need endings. You could make a career out of finishing Edrider73 and JPB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good ending

I enjoyed it immensely.

al18al18almost 10 years ago
The best

ending to original story by far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why

I don't understand how or why you thought the three wives needed to do get their revenge like they did. I like your stories for the most part but you tend to go over the top with your revenge scenarios at times. The best payback would have been to tie his wife up and make her watch as the husband had consensual sex with the three wives, not restrained and forced to have sex with them.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
End It or Get Over It!

If you can't trust her, stop seeing her and move on.

If you can't get over her, lean to trust her as best you can and live with ti.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous "why"

Ask the WIVES that, they're the ones that did it!

Even an author can't always control the actions of the characters, the best writers create characters with lives and minds of their own, and turn them loose!

I'm sure Keith wouldn't have been so harsh, but there was nothing he could do.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
See, that confuses me (maybe I just confuse too easily)

He's scared of her - I got that (and don't blame him)...

He comments about toilet seat and gasoline - maybe a slight exaggeration - but the IDEA is in his head. I wouldn't have even stayed in the same house as her... I'd seriously consider moving to another city or state. What if she got mad that you were going to divorce her. Either you trust her (What?! Are you fucking nuts??) Or you don't. If you don't, shouldn't you act that way...? Dating, having sex with her, being her "friend"...? As freaking if.

And did we mention that her definition of "even" is so skewed as to be psychotic...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sure as heck a lot of revenge going on.

This is a story about a lot of people with black hearts. Wow. I did have some questions in my mind. Why wouldn't the women let him loose? Jane would have gotten there first, alone. She had the alarm code. She goes up and sees him and instead of letting him go she questions him and waits for the other women? I find that scenario highly implausible. I think her first reaction would have been to grab the keys and set him free. I think any person would have set him free first and asked questions second. At that point the story is over. Secondly, why didn't Susan simply call the Police when she was released? The women would have gone to jail for assault, battery, illegal restraint, rape - the list goes on and on. Susan would have had her injuries, her testimony, her husbands testimony, the abrasions on her body from being tied up, the same injuries on her husbands body and the women's DNA all over her husband and their bed. PLUS which the idiot women made a video of their crimes. How stupid can you be? SO, once again, the story is over. Thirdly, per your own words, Keith was afraid of Susan. How does he end up sleeping with her that first night and how does he in any way, shape or form, continue to have anything to do with her, let alone having sex with her and sleeping with her down the road? And having sex with Karen and making another video? Is this guy just brain dead? Then he gets into a BDSM relationship with Claire? I'm sorry - this was just TOO implausible and too far over the top. And I like over the top. UGH!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Revenge can be overdone -

The nuclear option is almost never the good choice -

You have to be hit with a nuke to respond with one -

But it was a hell of a story -

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
the challenge was accepted

and the response was delivered.

well done

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

Okay, three of their friends play a practical joke on him; no harm, no foul. But when his wife decides she’s going to revenge fuck them, FRIENDS, no matter HOW much they want to get into her pants would tell her the truth.

And as he said, how does fucking friends, humiliating him, and doing things that she wouldn’t do with HIM “getting even”?

Her confession that she had found out he HADN’T cheated can go a long way towards getting him to trust her again.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Friends?

I have a different definition of "friends". Seems they had some social acquaintances but no friends.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Crappy People!

Every character in this story is a total piece of shit! Too bad they nearly all divorced 'cause they deserve each other. Can't believe that 4 different writers took the time to finish an original story about these turds!

- Want an ending? The 8 of them are traveling in an SVU to marriage counseling when driver Keith swerves to avoid a chipmunk in the road and rides head-on into an 18 wheeler going 70 mph. The End!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"but you can make a big scene of forgiving him” – But isn’t that lying? Knowing that he’s done NOTHING to be forgiven for?

“He was probably sporting an erection for at least an hour now” – WHAT?! Only if he’s some sort of a cuck!

“He's not totally guiltless. He did flirt with that woman, and drank far too much.” – Oh, so drinking too much, and FLIRTING with ONE woman justifies FUCKING THREE of his “friends”? LOL, she said pretty much the same thing!

“I'm not going to hold it against you” – SHE’S not going to hold it against HIM?! And she KNOWS he did nothing to deserve ANY of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun

Terrorizing and enjoyable to read.

Fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
They should all stay together...

They should have all stayed together and saved 8 innocent people hell.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Really

Finish the damn story! That is not an ending any better than the first one

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
I liked your ending.

A woman like Susan? RUN! If you ever meet one like her. He is a little foolish for going home with her from time to time. He might irritate her and you know what that might bring.

Thank you for writing.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

Didn't really feel like an ending, there was no sense of resolution, and we didn't get to see him move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good follow up....but

If the trust is gone and the pain remains, what kind of special idiot keeps piling it on? Why not move far, far away and start over. Don't tell anyone where you've gone. Claire and John are an example of people he shouldn't be seeing. They both remind him of the past and keep the pain fresh in his mind. Obviously Jane and Tim don't matter. They're done. But continuing to see and fuck his ex-wife is just stupid. No one moves on and the bad memories are constantly replayed in everyone's minds. Bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jail time

Started off interestingly, but once he was released should have immediately called the police and had all the wifes arrested for assault and rape. Then divorce the wife to finish off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not

Did not like anyone in the story!

ihateraccihateraccalmost 7 years ago
not 1 woman in this story

i would not rape fuck to death with a baseball bat

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Ambivalence 02/15/15

"What if she got mad that you were going to divorce her. " - Um, they ARE divorced! CLAIRE'S marriage was the only one to survive, i.e. his and Susan's didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!

This is so pathetic it's sickening!

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He's So Full Of Love For All Of His Attackers

There is something seriously wrong with this husband. Yes, it's funny to mention it under the circumstances, but true nonetheless. He's one strange bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The revenge should have happened but what was done was way out in left field with Susan punishment. The husband's actions were too mild for what happened. This could have been a good story but nothing makes sense to this story.Nice try but no cigar with this story.

TiredXTiredXover 6 years ago
Good stuff.

I like your bitter sweet ending, truthfully the two should go to therapy, the violence was over the top but that more or less your style so it didn't really take anything away from the story except that poor Jane got sent to jail. Would have liked for her to have gotten a bit of that bitter sweet ending herself instead of the locked up despair ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worse....

Than the original story! Kieth is one stupid ass-wipe!

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
as they say

Best horse in a poor field. Thanks for trying to salvage this story but I don't think any were successful.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad ending at all. A.little over the top.in the revenge, but all in all , pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
unbelievable

Why would you want to "finish" a story with such a deep flaw?

How could she pretend nothing happened if she gave him a tape of it to watch while he was restrained?

FTDS is a good writer, but this story just doesn't work. His need to be rid of the revengeful woman is emotionally correct. The adultery they all shared after the rape was consensually B.S. as cheating is cheating whether you are married, separated, or "getting a divorce". Multiplying stupidity does not count as positive, akin to, if you happen to be multiplying negatives.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Over the top?!!

Hell yeah! FTDS is one the writers that inspired me to jump into the ring with a few stories of my own. 'A Man of Honor' is a personal nod to FTDS. (Though the violence in that story is still to come in Chapter 3 and/or 4) 5 stars to a terrific add on Chaper. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jeez, Louise, Make It Stop!

Can there please be an end to this abomination of a story? The original story was terrible and not a single “added-on” ending has done a thing to improve it. Even FTDS, who is usually stellar in his self-appointed task, couldn’t pull out a save for this one. You can spray it with perfume and wrap it in pretty ribbon, but a turd will still be a turd. The powers that be at Literotica should just wipe the slate of this one entirely and make room for something better.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Uh no

My nomination for dumbest story by a great author

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn....

Such a great ending to this story, the best I have read so far from the three I read tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This took the original, mediocre story and rubbed it in shit, set it on fire and then pissed on it. This wasn't worth reading.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Revenge to extremes Good Bad or?

Revenge on revenge on top of revenge

Stop?

Last one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very, very bad story

What did the there women pay for assault, battery, wrongful confinement, and rape? No need to take "revenge" on them, just use the legal system. In my opinion, the three women were the worst, followed by the three husbands and at last by Susan. Yet they didn't suffer any consequences. Except for the same who's serving time for murder.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That was revenge that keeps on giving. A tough story for all concerned.

ResmiHardinResmiHardinabout 3 years ago
4*

When honesty gets you that kind of revenge you either need to run from that person or seek help.

The women doing that to him was another case of not fully knowing who your friends are and what they are capable of doing in those situations, trusting in friends, believing they will do the same as what you would do is wrong to believe, trust them yes but not fully...your trust is different to other peoples

I'd go to counselling now, simply because neither has the upper hand anymore, yes there's still issues, yes there's still memories, but as for starting anew I'd believe it, won't be the same as before but they both still love each other and take it slow and be together but in separate houses for a while will slowly bridge the gap, trust is hard to get back, but it's not impossible.

Rape is always handled differently in these cases, men who get raped are often looked down upon for simply saying they've been raped, but in all fairness, that evening I'm sure he suffered mentally from that, having 3women abuse him like that is mentally scarring, if you remember claire having nightmares about it, that will show you how it could of been taken.

Great story, but I feel this ending could of been slightly different or at least tried to end in them reconciling through professional help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You forgot about Judy

He might have gone there

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Way over the top. All the way around.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

As always, FTDS has the Mike drop on the story. Great revenge all round.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok story but the ending sucked! Had to give it a 2

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

sad it,s shoot first and ask questions after not a good idea.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

a husband could never forgive or forget his wife fucking three different men in their marriage bed. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah... I realize that morals are in short supply today... But staying friends with a wife, who did all that to you? No way. I just hope, he doesn’t get her pregnant, or “ leave the toilet seat up” 🔥

5 stars

Ganymede69Ganymede69almost 2 years ago

Excellent as always . 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly respect is just as hard to build back as trust. I'm not faulting the author, story is an amazing finish to the original story.

I see a lot of TRUST stories, where the trust is the hardest to overcome. But I propose that respect is an equal partner to trust. Why shouldn't it? She broke his trust, their trust. She also broke the respect they both had in the relationship, the respect she had for him is toast, the respect he has for her toast, the respect she has in herself is toast, and he's probably feeling very insecure/ almost doesn't respect himself. And confidence...is an aphrodisiac. It's a bigger deal than people want to give credit, I think people KNOW deep down how important it is. But it's like people are afraid to admit it. Like we'll all be called names like insecure and petty for having our self respect so 'easily ruined'. Our respect for ourselves is a big deal. How we treat others in a cramped society is a big deal. Of course trust is huge, but I believe people FEEL safer admitting it out loud. I could just be some idiot without a lick of common sense, but that's my take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the commenters have pretty much said It all. Based on the events that occurred, there is no way to reconcideration, why is he back, making love to her, it is over the top? There is nothing but revenge left, and now you have him friends with Claire's husband, a guy who fuck Susan multiple times? There is no forgiveness here. Your making him a wimp.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a poor ending, not up to FTDS' usual standards. The MC's life remains dominated by his ex-wife's cruel and undeserved act of vengeance. His sex and social lives revolve around those who were involved in the "joke" and the resulting revenge fiasco. The destruction of his marriage will never be in his past as long as he continues this dysfunctional pattern. His route to health is to move on from all of the folks mentioned in this sequel. A new job in a new city with new friends, and eventually a new love, is what he needs. FTDS, as good as he was, simply had a brain fart on this one.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Sorry but the original did not need another ending. This should've been an alternate version because no man would be in the presence of their ex wife after what she did..

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

This ending was also pretty lame. Can’t help but laugh when in this story and many others where the husband never forgives his wife it’s always”trust”. How stupid is that as in virtually every story it is made clearly obvious that the wife is extremely sorry and very contrite and will never cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any story that has the MC restrained against his will, that doesn’t end with the wife and other men dead, or in prison at the minimum, is fucking bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a weakling! Still chumming around with all the people who spit on him. UGH! but well written, not that the praise matters now to FTDS. Sorry that your gone! Hopefully your work will remain on this site as an inspiration to other writers who enjoy finishing tales that have been left hanging in the breeze. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Claire feels bad and has nightmares? Good, she deserves them. She's a rapist. Reverse the sexes in this story and no way the police wouldn't be involved.

Spend time with Susan, even to the point of sleeping with her that first night afterwards? What happened to being afraid she might set you on fire? Complete pass on that one.

Basically, "Hello, Police? I was raped by three women tonight after they beat my wife. Yes, I want to press charges."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Not upto ftds stds tho.

@tinriv lmao . Didn't the wife promise not to cheat before lol.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous