All Comments on 'Does She Dare?'

by flamekitten

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
jamaicanpussygaljamaicanpussygalover 18 years ago
great begining

that was a great beginning! Definetly write a next chapter. Can't wait.

CindysBobCindysBobover 18 years ago
really nice job!

An excellent story. You do a fine job in every respect---the pacing, the way you turn a phrase. The realism with which you describe scenes---both exterior to the characters, as well as interior to them. Erotic beyond words, a deft hand at handling the sex.

This was really that good.

Keep it up.

Best,

Bob

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Very good, very cool, and very natural.

mojovipermojoviperover 18 years ago
Please ma'am, may I have some more?

I suppose you don't need to tell us what they said...but methinks a number of people would be much obliged all the same. Not that you'd actually have to cover that, the point is merely that there should be more. The question is not if Lucy and Cade have more adventures because you've written them to the point of having lives beyond the scope of this single tale. The question is, will you, dear kitten, share these further stories with us? I sincerely hope you will. For the nonce I shall abide my time and look forward to your next work. Thank you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome!

This is the sweetest and most vivid story ever. I was able to visualize, feel, and understand both characters and their unique experience. Great job and keep up the stellar work. One thing, do not do another chapter. You finished it perfectly and we, as the reader, got what you wanted to say. If you decide to do one anyway, I'd make the story take place years later and have them think back on that special trip. Again, you are the writer, so do what you see fit. Either way, it was an awesome story!

jimbabwejimbabweover 18 years ago
Quite Nice

I enjoyed this story very much and I must say I think you are a very great writer. It was so descriptive you could almost picture yourself in their places. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written, well plotted, good characters...

...what else could one ask for? I just chased down one of your other stories, and it was just as satisfying. You're not scared to use the full range of the language and I like that.

I'll put you on my short list, so please don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Real... and really good

What an outstanding story, even though i totally live the life of the background characters ! This could have been my own story at one time.... Thanks for writing this, you are truly gifted

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!!

One of the best written stroies I've read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story.......

great job! keep it up! been a while since i liked a story so much!

thanks!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
That is one sweet, beautiful story

Very beautiful, very gentle, very well told, very sexy. Gorgeous.

spiralingxmindspiralingxmindabout 17 years ago
More?

I'd love to see a sequel to this story! Where do they go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

This story was absolutely wonderful. Not only can I relate to Lucy, seeing as how I'm exactly like her in practically every way possible, but your story-telling is superb. You definately have a knack for writing - a career in literature should definately be looked at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

The best story i have read here and you have become my favorite author.I loved it coz it was not just lust and more importantly it was more on love.great.hats off to you.cant find words to appreciate this story.thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story! 5 stars!

first off, amazing dialouge. cade didn't sound like some pussy or some 'fantasy' guy, he sounded like a REAL human being. Lucy was relatable to the reader,everyone has been confused on what to do. the characters were great,and easy to relate to, i loved how easy it was to read it, but it had great words and not elementary school type of story/words. the story was so real and i could feel everything she was feeling. secondly, your story seemed SOOO REAL. it was like watching a movie in my head as i read it. alot of the stories here are so stupid, with perfect people with perfect features and 'it just so happens i am free so we can have sex lol'. yours was so convincing and real, i loved it.the only thing that bothered me was the drugs. sorry but i am not into drugs or anything, and i would have liked it better that she helped him get out of that, or something. but other than that, GREAT STORY. please write more with them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo!

For one-and-a-half hours, I was in heaven. That was great -- simply great Thank you, flamekitten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PART 2!!!

there NEEDS to be a part2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Absolutely perfect.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
What now?

She did dare, and she lost her virginity. Away from home, undoubtedly in big trouble with her parents, what will Lucy do next--follow Cade, return home and go to college, or become a vagabond following her dreams?

This story really needs a second chapter to bring it to a close. We're left hanging, wondering. It's good as far as it goes, though. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous