All Comments on 'Does Two Wrights Make One Wrong?'

by fanfare

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THE QUESTION AND THE ANSWER

it depends on what side of the triangle you are looking....Pro---Con----Observer....or the elusive panelist, TK U MLJ LV NV

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Was this satire?

I assume this was a joke, at least I hope so. 2*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

Great tale. It's really the plot for a new x-rated movie. Actually in real life the husband was a great screenwriter and wrote this tale from the padded cell in the State Sanitarium. The movie is in production.

Great imagination. Five Stars

No animals were harmed in the production of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shouldn't this have been in Satire or better yet, left in the authors mind?

The obvious holes in his story, not to mention the general violence, is so garish that it left a foul taste in my mouth. It does beg the question: Why would this site allow murder, torture, rape and every other crime known to man and yet, draw the line at underage sex? Aren't these other crimes JUST as wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it a 5 to offswet

the ass hole who gave it a 1 because dear annony was trying to think!!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
Pornographic . . .

. . . FILTH!

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 10 years ago
ha ha

I laughed.

The bit about McDonalds was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sucked

Sucked big time !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lousy

this story should be banned

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
Some readers are taking this seriously.

This is merely a slight enhancement of the typical poorly written, highly scoring BTB story we often see. It's BTB on steroids. When you have to tell a person that you just told them a joke, it means it was either a bad joke or the person has no sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Quite funny

This is one that should of made the humor category but quite good and hardaysnight us correct some people need to realise that this is fiction not reality. If you can't tell the fucking difference then don't read this stuff and go kiss your sister

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
LOL

Everyone was fucking everyone else, apparently. Good tongue-in-cheek fun. If you didn't get the joke, I feel sorry for you. LOL

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should have been under Humor & Satire

Posting under LW just left you open to the criticism. Granted, posting as a satire would have given it away, but it was posted as LW and that’s the way it’s gonna be judged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4*s

Wow! Now that's a piece of work.lol

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I get it

Iron Dragon wrote this and fanfare posted it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that mess prompts some questions

Were Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis in the mine shaft? Did he tell his wife that ET was responsible for what happened? Seems like anything was possible in this mad dash to insanity. I guess this is to be expected from an author that lives on the "Leftish coasting" and has a vanilla fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it a 1 to offset annony's 5

Somebody said "garbage". Hit the nail on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
-2

You have got to be one of the biggest pieces of garbage there is. Any man that would hit a woman for burning the toast or failing to iron is a pice of shit. Didn't even finish the story after that. Your not a man if you have to hit a woman. Your a pussy.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Sick Sense of Humor

Angering the political correct crowd is fun isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FOUR STARS

I was very different. Not the typical shit of the crap writers.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Deliberately irritating

Automatic 1*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Pretty good

Bit of a rough read, but well worth it.

To HDK, the ones who didn't get that it was a joke could also be dumber than a post.

Yeah, it belongs in LW and that is the audience that would appreciate it.

Chilley

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Nice Satire

on the BTB crowd's favorite story. This one make me wonder how many of the BTB's stories are poking fun at the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
closet cucks like betrayed

didn't get the over-the-top angle (wannabe cucks have no sense of humor) but this author deliberately pushes buttons. what made the story funny is the way closet cases reacted to it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
You Know What's Funny

Some anon's make comments:

1. Without reading the tale and

2. Not reading the comments.

This last asshole fits that category. Stupid dumb fuck.

Ha

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years agoAuthor
my apologies

I wish to apologize to Iron Dragon for the mindless drivel commented by anononnynousie. I'm too senile stubborn to use anyone as an editor.

IronDragon has NO responsibility for my bad writing and worse jokes. I am - fanfare - for the Common Man and I take full responsibility for my incoherent rhetoric and bloodthirsty ravings.

And if you hated this "Does Two Wrights Make One Wrong?" I promise you, that you will absolutely hate my next posting of the second half "Does Two Wrights - Repercussions" "The Other Shoe Drops!" cause you annoyingmousies, one of your own is treated most unkindly. I'll drink to that!

I'm still disgruntled that none of you get the catachresis in the title. Fuck people! Love my writing or Hate my writing, makes no never mind to me. I gleefully sneak in all these word puzzles to force you to think about what you read and why are you reading. Be nice to know somebody is capable to appreciate....even if to rudely tell me off for these stinkers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Iron Draggin

I have NO respect for you, at all.

If you support this story you should have your balls cut off.

That's right, you don't have any do you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Ignore this anon fuckheads. Score remains the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sUbLiMe PaRoDy

congrats on one ofthe best genre Lampoons.

xxxhugsxxx

p.s

draw the dumb Psuckers a map , include a one pce Jigsaw puzzle & in about a hundred years , Maybe they will understand the story.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
HOT SHOTS - Pt. 3 . Well ..... sort of . lol.

Hell no. Even half a (w)right is more than enough to make this a one (big) wrong . lol.

I agree with HDK & his drift about the BTB brigade & their love for "The Author" & "His Stories" .

BTW, F.F. Is this the way of a good old English gentleman? Shame on you. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

I just love any story that glorifies a hypocritical, misogynistic,rapist, batterer, poisoner,murderer and possessor of illegal drugs, to name some of this thug's major offenses, No one ever said life was fair.

I get the joke but it is SICK not funny, If you enjoy this style of writing, here it is. I prefer my humor to actually be funny. The fact that many readers did not recognize this as satire calls into question either the author's writing skill or his motives. I care not for either.

Larry Flynn is reputed to have said that the first amendment guarantees the right to be offensive. He would be proud. I feel fortunate, in that I can freely choose not to read such writing. The author will always contemplate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous