Dogfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,060 Followers

Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out the small jewelry case, pausing long enough to open the package and think about all that the ring therein portended for the future. He knew that Jenny was expecting this -- after all she had helped him pick it out -- still, maybe he could surprise her with the delivery method.

With a gentle smile he placed the box in the back of the dump truck and put the wrapping back in place.

Dinner was much the same as the previous Christmas except now he knew everyone well and was able to participate better in all the family holiday traditions.

Later, when the gift exchanges were taking place, Billy took his son's tiny hand in his and pointed at the largish, awkwardly wrapped parcel and said, "Billy, that's a big present. Why don't you have momma help you open it, okay?"

The small boy grabbed the package and with a look of joy drug it over to Jenny. "Momma. Momma, help me?" he pleaded.

Jenny flashed a smile over at Billy and helped her son with the wrapping paper. When she saw the smaller box in the back of the truck, she froze for a minute then with a squeal she grabbed the ring box and rushed over to him, throwing her arms around him and almost knocking the sofa over.

"Yes, Billy! Yes, yes yes."

"Okay, I guess I'd better ask the question," throwing his arms around their son and Jenny, he looked at them, his heart full of love, and asked, "Will you guys marry me?"

*

I hope you have enjoyed this story. If you feel it worthy, please vote!

JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,060 Followers