All Comments on 'Dogging by Moonlight'

by Seniorshagger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you are a wimp

The fact that the wife swallowed cum when she had never swallowed yours means that your cum tasted rotten and these guys cum tasted good. Bad tasting is usually a good sign of a wimp and the writer is a wimp

SeniorshaggerSeniorshaggerabout 13 years agoAuthor
Response to an Anonymous critique

Interesting theory that "bad tasting cum is the sign of a wimp". I would be interested to read the source of this information!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

Jerked off and shot a hot load in my mouth thinking it was my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It

thank you, cant wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
F.A.O MR Anonymous

WHO WROTE THE COMMENT - you are a wimp

Mr Gutless Anonymous, you sir are a prick!

People who make stupid comments like this should

A - stop reading stories

B - have the guts to not be anonymous

C - write a story yourself

D - stop leaving pathetic comments to good stories.

To the author - GREAT STORY. BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RE: F.A.O MR Anonymous

WTF? YOU ARE ANONYMOUS you stupid HYPOCRITE. As for the writer? at your advanced age I would hope you would know better. But it's your nightmare to eat your wifes creampies and watch her get fucked and cum more times than you could ever make her cum and to top it all they take her virgin shithole, poor old you. Don't worry you can now spend all your time cleaning up after your betters. I am sure your wife doesn't need anyone else after this, she will go back to being yours and no one else's, like that is going to happen, you have lost your wife she now belongs to other people. But it's your nightmare to jerk off to like MR F.A.O Anonymouse I hope you are both happy in your jerking off. Don't worry you have joined a list of new cuckold wimp writers to avoid or better yet "1" bomb every story you write.

kirstymiakirstymiaalmost 13 years ago
Oh My God

both of you

This is an adult sex story site. If you don't like a particular type of a story then don't read it.

Theres NO need to be nasty to each other.

I actually liked it and before you slag me off I'm female.

SeniorshaggerSeniorshaggeralmost 13 years agoAuthor
Regarding "Anonymous" who commented on 11 May

Boy, do you have problems!

I'm living no nightmare, I can assure you. I have always enjoyed excellent sex with my wife and continue to do so. The experience I described did nothing but improve our sessions - as later stories will attest.

I, as author, have the power to remove any posts I wish - but I'm happy to leave all comments as posted and to leave yours for the amusement of others.

CUMSLUTCLAIRECUMSLUTCLAIREalmost 13 years ago
Seniorshagger Well Done

To all the people who hate wimp husbands letting their wives fuck people, can you all just get stuffed.

All the people who are cuckolds or into letting the wife fuck about I think your the best.

Dogging by moonlight is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it!

just hope my man does for me what you did for your misses!..wow!thanks!...cant wait for more!......im a huge dogging fan and my Mr is learning my ways!..fast!x

kirstymiakirstymiaover 12 years ago
Please write more seniorshagger

Loved this story and I hope you continue your dogging story.

I wish you were my hubby

K...-x-

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: Cuckolds etc.

I have been betrayed too often by dishonest sluts to enjoy the thought of letting my Lady do this but the story was a well written turn on. If you have no constructive criticism then why irritate others? I am now on my way to "Other stories".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good on you. I liked it, I had an experience, but I was the guy who walked up to the rather plump, mature woman bent over the table, her legs spread her dress around her waist. I had walked through a rather quiet section of a park, I saw her and stopped, moving quietly to one side. I had watched as one guy had walked up, looked around, touched her, she spread her legs further and I watched as he fucked her, my cock hard. He moved away, I waited, she put her hand between her legs, rubbing slowly, I couldn't wait any longer and I moved behind her, lowered my trousers, rubbed the head of my cock against her pussy. She moved her hand away and I pushed in, entering easily into her just fucked pussy, which seemed very wet and sloppy but I didn't care as I was so horny and I added another load to what was there. She didn't say anything as I moved back, wiped myself and moved away, but I watched from a distance as 2 other guys did her and then an older guy came down and they walked away. I followed from a distance but they got into a car and drove off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous