Dogging Comes To America Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few minutes before I felt my fucker swell up and his hot cum sprayed my rectum. It felt so good I cried out blending my voice with that of Jan's as she felt hot sperm shoot into her well fucked cunt. Her guy was fucking her so hard that his cock made squelching sounds as cum sprayed from her cunt. She had so much cum in her that his cock displaced it and with no other place to go had splattered all over the insided of her thighs.

The scene was being played out with the other couple as Luann held tightly to her guy and kissed him over and over while telling him that she loved him. Tom lay there with the boy that had just fucked him. He held the lithe hot body tightly to him. Tom was surprised when his boy, like mine, gave him a deep tonguing kiss. The boy's cock was still swollen and still embedded in Tom's rectum. Tom was whispering to the boy as he kissed him but I couldn't hear what was said.

Luann was basking in the afterglow of a tremendous orgasm and was holding her young guy to her sweaty body. "Oh yes I love you...I love you," she was saying over and over to him. The boy kissed her. She had been one hot fuck but this " I love you" that she kept saying bothered him. He was used to fucking a woman and forgetting about her but he couldn't with this one.

His friend that had just fucked Tom had heard what Luann said to his friend," Do you love me too," he asked Tom. Tom was still kissing his neck and generally feeling the warm young body," I suppose you can say that I do...you gave me one helluva fuck," he caressed the boy's buttocks," But love is something else...let's just say that I like you...I live you very much, and this fat cock of yours." He leaned over to Luann and asked her if she had changed her mind about strangers. She laughed and told him that as far as she was concerned now was that a stranger was just a friend that you just met. Tom laughed.

I heard all this between Tom and Luann and their fuckers. I told Jan, "It looks like these two are committed to fucking strangers now." She told me that they sure did and they would find out like they did that strangers have some of the nicest cocks.

" Hey you two are strangers to me too and I'm sure glad that we met," Jan's guy said. "I think you have some of the best pussy I've ever had."

"You have a very talented ass to man," my young man told me," I mean I've fucked guys before but it was almost like fucking a woman with you...I mean you really liked it."

Tom let his fucker pull his cock from his anus," Well I don't know about you all but I'm sure Jan and I would love to change up and fuck some more."

Number three is coming up and it gets better.

12