All Comments on 'Doing It For The Boys'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW -- great story!

Great story! I can't wait to read the next chapter.

jushornyjushornyover 17 years ago
Wow

You just wrote what many guys fantasize about Red, and, you certainly made it sound as if the fantasy is as hot as we thought it would be

hardgraderhardgraderover 17 years ago
Red is hot

Red: very solid story--you tapped into something that we men (and we hope women) fantasize about--the sexy older woman sex goddess/teacher. You had my hard and begging for the next word within half a page! HG

The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 17 years ago
Red Hot!

Glad to see you're not saving it all for the 'Hill! Damn, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

welll done. would like to see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good premise and buildup

Terrific story. I loved the premise of the story-enticing and strangely believable. Your use of dialogue is realistic and believable. I would have liked some physical description of the participants, and more individuation of the young men. I hope there are more chapters. There seems to be potential for incest, voyeurism, exhibitionism and sex in public. Keep writing !!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

Red has a very great and delicious tale of 4 MILFs showing their "dedication" to keeping their sons out of trouble. What is interesting is that the dads are cool with it. Then again, they don't want their sons getting STDs or kids at their age. It is rather a creative solution to the powerful hormones of adolescent boys.

Those who are not into incest will be pleased that she had no actual mother/son sex. Those who want incest will be pleased that she introduced the idea that one of them wanted it. Now, where was a MILF club like this when I was a high school senior?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

More to come from these ladies,I hope.

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Yes, there could be more...

but do none of you recall the story "Amenity Project: Mothers Undercover" by Softly?

Maybe it was posted five years ago, almost to the day, but it's still the standard to which any author must aspire for this type of story. (Sorry if that's too far back for some of you to remember, but us old buggers do recall some things...)

Been done before, not that anything much can be completely original, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why coulnd't my friends moms be this hot?!

A great fantasy, by a great writer, told with her own spin and style that we all love!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Damn

DC:

When you outlined the story I told you it'd been done before. Your response was about what I expected; "it hadn't been done by you." Dear lady you've exceeded my expectations. What a hell of a story. You are fast approaching the throne of the "Queen of Erotica." Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep going

more please.....let the sons do their moms....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sequel anyone

great story now it needs a sequel! and maybe alan needs to fuck his mom at home away from the group good build up and to the point! keep it up!

scorpiocopscorpiocopover 17 years ago
WOW

That was hot. Very ell-done also. Kept some seriously intese sexual continuity.

FrancisromanticFrancisromanticabout 17 years ago
franklyromantic says two thumbs way up!

wonderfully hot story reminiscient of a group I played with in college... excellent

ZingiberZingiberalmost 17 years ago
Encore, Encore

I'd love to see this story developed. I like your style. Things seemed a little rushed, but it sort of fits with the premise. I wonder if the husbands will want to hear the details? Will the cheerleaders get jealous? Can these impulsive boys keep a secret?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

the whole concept is just devilishly perfect. i was on the edge of my seat with my legs high in the air the whole story! i can't get over how it affected me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW...A very hot fantasy.

What a wonderful imagination you have. Please keep it going. I'd love to see the moms with their sons eventually and definitely some various group action. Maybe that would be when they finally get to fuck and suck with mom. Great job.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
How about the remainder of the team?

The moms decided to service the boys to keep them from getting the cheerleaders pregnant. When the remainder of the team hears about their arrangement, they'll want to join in on the fun, won't they? *wink wink* Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really hot!

Please please please write a sequel! I'm not sure the whole team should join in, 5 guys and 4 ladies is enough for me. Perhaps one of them could hook up with his mom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more more more

It was aMAZING!!!

please write more!!!!

aarrrghaarrrghover 13 years ago
Incomplete

What do the Dads get out of this? You should have at least added a line or two at referring the Dads rewards.

aarrrgh@gmail.com

kunnillinguistkunnillinguistover 13 years ago
Nice

Very stimulating story. Will make me look at my neighbors differently now. Thank you for the piece.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 12 years ago
Hot Story!

Fun well told sizzling sex!

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!!!

great story. i wold love to see how it continues... will the dads get in to the action!?!?!?

aznpimpaznpimpalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed it greatly, but I'd like more details about each mother any any further stories. Also there was a typo in the Alan scene.

GDesmondGDesmondalmost 12 years ago
Lots of Sizzle

Agree with all the comments, however, as a mom, I can't imagine withholding sex from my son. Though written some time ago, it yet begs for a sequel.

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
more

you have a good start to a series of stories and how and or if the boys convience there mom's to do it with them.

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
Yes it begs a squel

I know it's been 7 years but wow, what a story. I see this expanding. Episodes with the women getting it on, maybe with one of the husbands. I can even see the boys touching and sucking each other. Dad's too. Might sound sick to some men, but there are some of us women that love to read about otherwise straight guys deciding to suck cock.

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50almost 11 years ago
Would love to read a part 2

I would really enjoy reading more episodes you have possiblity of one mom with 3 or 4 boys the Moms can have themselves DPed you also have the whole thing going where the boys become more dominant you hinted some of the Moms would enjoy some spanking some humiliation such as having to say out loud what a nasty whore they are to all the boys maybe the boys could make the more submissive ones do some exhibition. LIke coming into the locker room and masturbating for the team.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
good story

needs another chapter how boys got their moms to fck their own sons and how the dads get in to it also and the girls putting on a show for all. How long had the girls been loving each other.

rondell347rondell347almost 9 years ago
Milf Logic !!

Love the fanasy, short though, so reminds me of a "Simon Grail" story (a Milf 4 + 4 mash-up(not on Smashwords)). I think this story type has legs.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 8 years ago
Yess!!!!!

We needmore chapters this was a great start you are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What Happened to Prom Night?

Excellent writing!

How did you manage to get nine people fucking without it feeling like it was just a "bump and squirt" story? I think it was because you broke up the action.

However, the story mentioned a Prom Night. I hope you will follow-up this story with more adventures.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 7 years ago
Damn good story

This was one the the best stories I have ever read you are very good at setting the mood and flow. My faves are the incest or milf/ daddy daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Excellent story, but 'quipped' gets a bit aggravating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A +

This story is an A+ because the writing is good and the story line is plausible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More???

Can there be more to this story

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
Good mummy's

They were very good mum's turning into sluts for their sons, more please.

Maybe one of the mums gets gangbanged with the other mums cheering her on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was fun, a sexy good time. Would have liked another chapter or two. Maybe crossing some boundaries. But yeah, great story, well executed.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsover 2 years ago

Thanks for writing this down, would like to see more episodes in this world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous