Doing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimewest
jimewest
72 Followers

So, for the next two hours, we turned her every which way but loose. She got kissed, licked, sucked and poked in all three openings, and in every position we could work out.

After I sucked her to an orgasm, with her standing on one foot, her other leg over my shoulder, we bent her over on two feet and Tim probed her pussy while she sucked my hard cock. That orgasm made her knees buckle, so we put her on the bed and turned her through 360 degrees, from on her back to one side, to her on top to the other side to back on her back, poking her holes in rotation. She had so many orgasms no one could count, and Tim and I took turns and had two or three each, ourselves.

Mom kept squealing and moaning, "Good, ... good... oh, good... so good... damn, good.... um, good... yeah,...yeah... good..." About 4:00, there was a break in the action, and Mom gathered up her clothes and went to take a shower. Tim and I lay, winded, wearing huge ear-to-ear grins. Soon we went to shower, also, and came back to find Mom in the kitchen starting dinner. We went outside, cleaned and put away the mower and tools, and just sat - drinking in the day, watching the pool drain. Dad came home at 6:00, as usual, complimented us on the yard work, we had dinner, Tim and I volunteered to wash the dishes, so Mom & Dad could "talk", they watched TV awhile and ambled upstairs arm-in-arm, his hand on her butt, hers on his.

"Damn, she's insatiable," whispered Tim, "we've created a nymphomaniac." We watched some TV, had a couple of beers, and wandered off to bed, too, tired from the day's activities. The familiar thump-thump-thump was coming from their room.

Wednesday, we all got up, had breakfast, and Dad went off to work. The pool had finished draining, so Tim and I scrubbed it out with a mix of chlorine bleach and muratic acid, wearing rubber boots and gloves and face-masks and goggles, looking like a couple of space-men in those suits, and rinsed off the residue. We put in a hard 4 hours scrubbing before we got the rinsing done, and started the pool filling. After rinsing off the outfits, we both went for showers, and Mom fixed sandwiches 'n soup for lunch.

She was wearing a pink shirt-'n-skirt outfit, similar to yesterdays. This was to be her "uniform" for the summer, with shorts outfits interspersed. Again, she was wearing no underwear...! After we ate, she walked up to Tim, and had him pull his chair at an angle to the table, so she could straddle his legs and sit down, pushing her big tits into his chest and kissing him wetly. She rubbed her butt against his dick and it sprang into erection. She fumbled with his zips, got his cock out, and sunk her hot twat onto it, slowly. "AAaaahhhhhh...." they both groaned. Then she bounced up and down until she had an orgasm, squealing & squirming, and was trying to get up when Tim pulled her back down and bounced her some more until he shot off, too. She looked at me with wide eyes, but got up and went upstairs.

Tim was scraping some paint off the garage, and I was changing the oil in Mom's car, laying on my back, head and shoulders under the car, undoing the drain plug, when Mom walked out, straddled my hips, and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I raised up to see what was happening, and whacked my forehead on the frame, of course. I cursed, and Mom asked if I was alright. When I said, "Yes,", she giggled, "You shouldn't try to stand up under a car."

"Yeah, Mom." Then she gave my dick a few strokes to get it hard, and eased her incredibly hot and wet twat down onto it and started bouncing. I was a prisoner! There was nothing I could do until she got through. She jerked and squealed, and I felt her stand up and leave... leaving my hard cock waving in the breeze! Damn prick tease!

I followed her into the house and washed my greasy hands in the kitchen sink, when she slipped up behind me, reached around and grabbed my boner in her tiny fist. I turned and she glued her hot body to mine and her lips to my mouth. I picked her up by her bubble butt and she wrapped her arms and legs around me, sliding my prick into her hot slit, and started bouncing. Her huge tits rubbed up and down my chest. I was in heaven! I stood, pumping her body up and down, until I shot a load into her hot box. She squealed and groaned along with me.

After we got our breath back, I sat her down. "Your sister, Samantha, will be here tomorrow," Mom said, bright-eyed, "and she's bringing little Samuel." I told you my family has no imagination. "Samuel" was the best they could come up with to name their kid? Anyway, he was Samuel III ... but everybody just called him "Spud". He was a cute little Spud, chubby and cute and loving, totally trusting, for one a year old. He was crawling last time I'd seen him, and probably pulling up and walking by now. He was so active, he was a handful. "So, we're going to have to ease off on all this for awhile, they'll be here until Monday, and Sami is coming in Saturday and will be here until Wednesday, " she finished. I nodded. However, I nailed her (she nailed me?) twice more that afternoon, once again in the garage, and once in the utility room, and I know Tim fucked her a couple of times, also.

We did the "Dad home at 6, dinner & TV then off to bed" routine. It was quiet in my folk's room that night. We left the pool filling up overnight.

Thursday morning, we had breakfast and waved goodbye to Dad. Mom was animated about seeing Samantha and Spud. She called that morning, saying they were leaving and on their way driving down. My brother-in-law wasn't coming with them, Mom said, and they'd be driving most of the day, expecting to get here at 2:00 p.m. She was going on about something wrong with Samantha, but she didn't know what. Tim & I looked at each other... not till 2:00? I walked up behind Mom and pressed against her back. She looked over her shoulder at me as I reached for the tail of her nightgown, but didn't say anything. I pulled it up and off over her head, leaving her naked, pulled out my already-hard dick, pulled her hips back from the counter, bent my knees and slipped my dick in her hot, wet pussy. She squealed, "eeee... eeee... eeee... "With each hump, and twisted her butt in circles as I put the wood to her good. I was grasping and squeezing her great tits and pumping away. She was squealing, "Oh... oh... oh... good... good... oh, good... so good.... uh, uh, uh..." as she had an orgasm, and then I did, too.

I kissed her neck, and Tim stepped up and took my place as I pulled out, sliding his boner right back in and beginning to thrust. Mom continued the squealing, until she had another orgasm, and Tim dumped his load. We both kissed her luscious lips, gave her tits and butt-cheeks another squeeze, and went out to check on the pool. It was almost full. We washed off the patio furniture we dragged from storage, set everything up, rinsed off the decking, and the pool finished filling, we checked the chemical level and added some chlorine. We were tempted to go swimming, but damn, that just-filled water was cold! We went in for lunch, Mom was wearing a green top-'n-skirt outfit, but with underwear today. We were finishing off the sandwiches when Tim got "that look" on his face. "We might not have a chance to get together this week," he mused, "with all the company around, and me staying at home." With that, he picked mom up and laid her on the table, with her head on one edge and her butt on the other. She protested mildly, but didn't fight as Tim pulled her legs up so her toes were pointed at the ceiling and pulled off her panties. She sighed as he twiddled her clit for a minute, then fitted his already-hard cock to her pussy lips. He slid in-and-out a few times, and she was already creaming on his cock when I pulled her head off the edge of the table and offered my cock to her pouty lips. She sucked it in, and was soon humming along with Tim's strokes into her pussy. We changed places a couple of times, and Tim and I both fucked her good, came in her hot twat, then let her suck us back to hard again while the other pumped her pussy. She never seemed to get enough cock.

A little after 2:00, when we heard a car pull up in the drive. It was Samantha. We went out to help her carry in the baby, baby-stuff, and luggage.

Sam looked beat to a frazzle. She was wearing an old oversize sweat-suit, with stains all over, her hair had been cut short and was sticking out in all directions, she'd obviously been crying, and Spud was fussing. We each gave her a hug, Mom took control of Spud and calmed him down, Tim & I sent them on ahead and gathered up the baby-stuff and luggage and carried it in the house (it took three trips) and up to Samantha's old bedroom. We set up the baby-bed/playpen/jail for Spud and went back downstairs. Spud was excited and happy, trying to walk and get into everything, while Sam sat with her head on Mom's shoulder, bawling. Tim and I took Spud outdoors, with a promise to keep him out of the swimming pool, of course, and we played chase games with him for an hour or so. Mom came out and sat, watching us play. I asked where Sam was, and Mom said she'd sent her up to take a nap, as she was just worn out.

Mom told us Samantha's husband had moved out, was living in another apartment, and Sam and he were talking divorce. So, Samantha was being a single Mom, working a job, caring for a baby, and she was tired. She vaguely said they were having "marital problems", which, in Mom's parlance, probably meant sex problems. She didn't say anything more, except she was going to let her sleep as much as possible. So we all played with Spud until time to fix dinner, and Tim & I played with him until Dad got home, (a half-hour early, to see his grandson! Wow! I don't remember the last time Dad left work early)

When dinner was ready we all went in, and Mom went upstairs and brought down Samantha. She looked a little more rested, but still pretty frazzled. She'd washed her face and brushed her hair, but needed a shower, hair wash, and change of clothes. She was pretty subdued, but tried to join the conversation. Spud wasn't wanting to eat baby food, and Sam took him out of his highchair and lifted the hem of her sweatshirt and stuck him up under it, after fumbling with her nursing bra, and he began sucking noisily. "Uuuhhhhh... that feels good," she moaned, "they get so full they hurt from all the pressure."

I got an erection. Yeah, yeah, I know... oink, oink. Hey, so I'm a tit - pig, OK? I admit it. But you couldn't see a thing...everything was done out of sight under the sweatshirt. (aaw) It became obvious that some of the stains on it were baby-food and dried breast milk. We went on eating and talking, and Sam fumbled awhile and transferred Spud to her other breast, and he apparently emptied them both and fell fast asleep. Mom sent them both upstairs to bed, insisting that we would have plenty of time together, and that Samantha needed some rest. We talked a little about Spud, and Sam, and the separation from her husband, (the pig!)watched TV, and wandered off to bed.

Friday morning, up and saw Dad off, had breakfast, Mom dressed in a blue top-'n-skirt outfit... with underwear. She was worried-looking, and kinda quiet. Sam & Spud were still upstairs. We sat, drinking coffee, and I asked Mom what was bothering her. She sighed, looking at the table. "I've been a bad mother," she whispered, "I've made a lot of mistakes with my girls." I pooh-poohed that, told her we all knew she loved us and did her best for us, and asked what she was talking about. "Well," she softly replied, "first, I didn't teach them about birth control, and they both got pregnant too young... like I did; then, I taught them the way I was brought up, that "nice girls" don't do some things..."

Tim and I both knew immediately what she was talking about, even though Mom couldn't bring herself to say them out loud. "Like all the things you thought were dirty and disgusting up until last Friday?" asked Tim.

She nodded, "Like all the things which bring so much joy in your sex life," she whispered, "Samantha's husband called her a prude and moved out because she ... um... wouldn't ... do... things."

"You mean things like we've been doing all week." I said. It wasn't a question.

"Yessss..," she sighed. "Like that." She abruptly got up and went upstairs. She was back down in a few minutes, carrying Spud, who was giggling, cheerful and happy. Sam had already nursed him, but Mom made some baby-cereal and opened some fruit, and Spud made the usual baby-mess, getting as much in his hair as in his mouth, but babbling and giggling, having a great time. Mom took Spud upstairs for a bath, while Tim and I cleaned up the mess and loaded the dishwasher.

"Good morning," we heard, and turned. Booiiiiinnnngggg! Instant hard-on! Samantha had come into the kitchen. She was barefoot, long slim curvy legs leading up to a pair of white short-shorts that looked painted on, a bare slim-trim midthrift, topped by a white half-tee shirt tight enough to see the openings in her nursing bra. Above her long slim neck, her face was relaxed, luscious full lips parted, complexion glowing, big eyes a little sleepy-looking. Her short hair had been washed and brushed, and gleamed softly. She was a wet-dream walking! She looked like a slimmer, younger, short-haired version of her mother. Gorgeous!

We both just stared, until she grew uncomfortable. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"No, no," Tim & I stumbled all over ourselves, "everything's just fine! We're glad to see you...looks like you had a good sleep? Can we get you some breakfast? Eggs? Toast? How about some coffee? Juice?" I think I even held a chair for her at the table. She giggled as she sat down.

"Damn, you look good!" I fumbled. Tim joined in with remarks about how pretty she looked, as she continued to giggle and blush.

"Thank you," she murmured, "that's sweet." We bustled around getting her coffee, juice, eggs & toast, and she sat smiling and commenting on how we both looked so grown-up. (She is a year older) We talked about this and that, how we were doing in school, how Spud was doing, how her job was going, etc. She asked about Tim and mine's girlfriends (no one steady), and how great it was for us to be home for the summer, etc. etc. We avoided the subject of Bob, her husband. Tim and I mostly stared, noticing her little mannerisms, delicate way she ate and drank, and of course her slim thighs, firm bubble-butt, slim waist and huge ta-tas. Gawd! This is my sister? Jesus! Whooooeeeee! She apologized for being so grungy looking, tired and depressed the day before, and we told her we didn't even notice.

"Thank you, guys," she murmured, "you make me feel like a queen. I haven't felt that way in a long time."

She went upstairs to check on Spud, Tim & I finished cleaning up, and went out to sit by the pool. Pretty soon Mom and Sam brought Spud out to play, and we sat talking as he sped around the back yard like a little speed demon, sometimes on hands & knees, sometimes toddling, trying to see and get into everything. We took turns trying to keep up with him. I could see why Sam was so tired. All this, and a job, too. Sam yawned and stretched, and Mom noticed. She talked her into going upstairs for a nap, telling her we'd take care of Spud. She also convinced her to use the breast pump she'd brought along and pump a couple of bottles of grade A, saying we'd feed Spud and let her sleep longer. She came back downstairs and put the milk in the fridge and went back up to nap.

It was inevitable that Spud should decide the pool needed investigating, and he took off full speed for it. He never slowed down, the kid was fearless, and went full-tilt into the still-cold water, with Tim and me right behind him. He came up gasping, but bobbed to the surface, babbling and kicking, before we got to him. Damn! That water was still cold! He was so buoyant we just kinda half-supported him, and toured the short end of the pool for awhile, Spud kicking and babbling happily.

Mom screamed in horror when he first plunged in, but was soon laughing so hard I thought she'd choke. Spud had a great time, like he always did. Well, if my Momma had a set of hooters like that, I'd be a happy child, too. Wait a minute! She did! She does! And I AM a happy child, too! Spud was still pink, (I guess it was the baby-fat) but Tim and I were turning blue so we took turns getting out and warming in the sun then relieving the other in the pool, until Spud was worn out, finally, about noon. We took him in, changed his diaper, fed him a warm bottle and some warm baby food, and tucked him in for a nap.

We had a light lunch and talked for awhile. Sam came down about 2:00 with a couple more bottles of grade A, which she put in the fridge. She explained that she had to pump her breasts every few hours since Spud wasn't nursing every couple of hours like he had at the beginning, or her breasts got very tender from the pressure build-up. We sat talking and reminiscing about our childhoods, family events, world events, and the state of the universe, when Mom came up with a suggestion. She suggested that Sam, Tim and I go out for the evening, leaving Spud with his grandma.

Tim & I looked at each other. He had that curious look, again. Mom was very insistent with Sam, convincing her she needed a nice evening out, that she could pump enough breast milk to leave for Spud, and that she and grandpa didn't get to spend enough time with their first grand-child. Tim and I agreed. Here it was Friday night, and we needed a night on the town. TGIF! Party night! We pressed Samantha to go along. She gave in. "Oh, that sounds like so much fun! I haven't been out someplace nice since Spud was born!" she squealed. She's her mother's daughter, I thought.

Mom was talking about places to eat, get a drink, do some dancing, and made a big point of the movie showing at the drive-in that weekend. She looked straight at Tim and me as she emphasized this. Tim and I stared back, then at Sam, then each other. Damn! It was clear what Mom had planned... She wanted us to "educate" Sam like we had her! She was giving her approval for us to fuck, suck, and do nasty things to my gorgeous sister!

Then Spud was yelling from upstairs, and we brought him down, changed his diaper, (baby's job = play, eat, sleep, defecate) We took turns playing with Spud until almost time for Dad to come home. Sam went upstairs and returned with more Grade A, then she, Tim & I all went upstairs to get ready for our big night. Tim & I showered, duded up in shirt, tie & sports-coats, and went back downstairs.

Mom whispered, "Sam's on birth control pills. She has been ever since Spud was 6 weeks old." I looked her in the eye and she blushed. Tim packed a couple of bottles of wine into his cooler in the van, one I recognized as the wine/clear alcohol mix he'd used on Mom.

When Samantha came downstairs, we had to shove our eyeballs back in our heads. Sam was wearing a red knit mini-dress that was too tight over her giant titties (she looked even bigger than Mom) and showed off her twisty bubble-butt and slim legs to great advantage. Her tiny feet (shades of her mother) were encased in spike high-heels, with a strap around the ankle. Holy shit! Tim and I both let out wolf-whistles, and she blushed, "You don't think this is too much, do you," she asked.

"Just perfect," Mom broke in, "you look great." Tim and I agreed, effusively.

"My, don't my two escorts look handsome," Sam gurgled, "I'd never believe you were my little brother and cousin." "Well, then, pretend we're not," I said.

We left shortly after that, with Mom pressing some cash in my hand as I pecked her good-night, and went to a good steak house, where we got stuck in the bar because of crowding and had to wait about 30 minutes for a table. "I haven't had a drink since I got pregnant," said Sam, so Tim and I ordered up and drank down a couple in quick order, and so did Sam, having first a daiquiri, then a margarita. We had two bottles of wine with dinner, then returned to the bar, where a small band was playing and they had a dance floor. We had another drink, and Tim asked Sam to dance. Every eye in the place was on Sam as they took the floor, the men all lustful (I saw one guy get punched on the shoulder by his girlfriend for staring) and the women all jealous. Sam danced like Mom, all wiggles and bobbles and bounces. They danced a couple of fast dances, and came back to the table. "Whew, it's warm in here," said Sam, drinking thirstily. Tim ordered another as I took her hand.

jimewest
jimewest
72 Followers