Doing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimewest
jimewest
72 Followers

"Dance with little brother?" I asked.

"No, but I'll dance with my handsome escort," Sam giggled. Sam was again the center of attention, and I was feeling very proud of my gorgeous date. We danced two dances, then made our way back to the table. We sat, and quickly the drinks were gone.

"It's getting dark outside," said Tim, "we'd better get going to the drive-in if we're going to see that movie Mom suggested." Sam was feeling no pain, and ready to go along with anything we suggested.

As we got ready to leave, it became obvious Sam was aware of the stares she was getting. "Let's give them something to stare at," she whispered, as she pulled my hand on one side and Tim's on the other to rest on her butt. She walked out between us, with an exaggerated Marilyn Monroe type of butt-wiggling strut. She giggled all the way out to the van. "I haven't had so much fun in a long time," she giggled.

When we arrived at the drive-in, my smooth-talking cousin got Sam to sit on the couch in the van between us, and Tim poured us each a glass of wine. Sam's skirt lifted nearly to her panties as she crossed her legs. What a set of gams! The movie started with a screen-wide picture of a woman's face, sucking a huge cock. Samantha froze, staring at the screen. "Wha... what ... where... where have you brought me," she quavered, "ooooooooo... that's nasty!" The camera pulled back to show the couple in a 69, with him licking her pussy as she tried to deep-throat him. "OOOooooooo... god! That's.... depraved," Sam gasped, "how ... naughty."

She took a big nervous gulp of wine, her eyes frozen on the scene onscreen. Tim refilled her glass, with the wine/everclear mixture, I noticed. Sam took another drink, not noticing the mix.

"Naughty, maybe, but not all that depraved," Tim responded, "some of the women I know think it's better than a hard cock." Sam flushed beet red, almost the color of her dress in the semi-dark.

"You mean you've never had anyone give you head?" I asked.

"NNnnnnoooo... no!" Sam responded, "Bob tried a couple of times, but I wouldn't let him...(Bob was her husband).

"You mean to say you've never given a blow job?" Tim persisted.

"NO! Noooo... that's nasty," Sam gasped, "I .. I.. couldn't put that ... that...thing in my mouth..."

"Well, she certainly seems to like it," Tim countered.

The girl onscreen was giving the lucky guy a real hummer, moaning and humming around his huge cock. "UUUUuuummmm.... uuuhhhhhhh... aaahhhhh... um, um, um," she hummed as she sucked and jerked on his hard rod. Then her hips jerked a couple of times, and she had a massive orgasm, squealing and twisting her hips. When she came down from her cum, she lay back with a satisfied smile. "That .... was... marvelous!" she gasped.

Sam drank down her wine-mix, and Tim refilled her glass. She was transfixed on the screen as the girl straddled the man's hips and bent down to give him a long wet kiss. Tim reached over and took Sam's glass, sat it down in a cup-holder, then leaned over and kissed her.

She gasped, and her eyes got wide for a second, then her full, luscious lips parted and she kissed him back. The kiss was long, and then Sam pulled back. "I... I... we... um... we can't ... can't be doing this..." she gasped, short of breath.

I turned her head toward me and pressed my lips against hers, firmly. She kind of gurgled, and her lips parted to let my tongue inside, where her tongue jousted with mine. I was nibbling on her full bottom lip when she pulled back, looking confused. Tim turned her back to him, and kissed her, long and soft, again. Her arms went around his neck, and she pulled him closer, her lips and tongue working against his. My sister is one HOT babe! I saw Tim's hand slide from her waist to cover one big boob, and he gently rubbed. When he squeezed, though, Sam gasped, "Ouch! Ow! Oh! Damn that's tender!" and pulled back. There was a wet spot on her dress. "Oh, sorry, guys, we've got to go home. I guess the tight dress has made the twins extra sensitive, and they're full. The pressure makes them really tender. I need to use the breast pump."

"Aw, we can't go yet," said Tim, "the movie's just getting started, and we're having such a good time..."

"Yeah," I agreed, "you don't need a breast pump, anyhow, we can relieve the pressure for you."

"You mean... oh, no... That's nasty," Sam responded.

"Not nasty," I persisted, "Spud does it five or six times a day, there's nothing nasty about it."

"That's different...." she began... then trailed off, not knowing what to say.

I kissed her again, and after a moment, she responded. I undid the hook at the neck of her dress and pulled the zipper down. Tim was right behind me, and as I pulled her dress off her shoulders, her bra straps came with it, and slid down her arms. I leaned back, and we pulled her arms out of the dress. "Ummm.. We.. can't... we shouldn't.. uhhhh.." Sam gasped.

WOW! Not only was there no sag to her full mammaries, but the nipples actually pointed UP! Sam stared as I gently cupped her breast and lowered my lips to her hard nipple, surrounded by a puffy aureole, and gave it a gentle suck. Tim did the same with the other. "OOOohhhhhhhh.... that... feels... sooooooo... goooood," Sam moaned, putting her head back against the seat and rolling it back and forth. Breast milk is thinner, but sweeter than cow's milk...and DELICIOUS! I began sucking in earnest, and milk was literally squirting into my mouth. Tim and my hands met on her slim thighs, and slid up under her skirt and over her panties. They were soaked! I slid my fingers over her mons and she moaned, really loudly, "AAAAahhhhhhhh... that's marvelous... everything's... marvelous... uuuuuummmmmm..." Sam pulled our heads to her with a hand behind each, cradling us to her breasts.

Using one hand each, Tim & I pushed her skirt up and hooked a finger in the waistband of Sam's panties. When we started pulling down, she lifted her fine bubble-butt to allow us to pull them over her hips, then sank back into the seat, bare-butt twisting. We pushed the panties to her knees and dropped them to the floor, not stopping the nursing on her hot tits for a second. Our hands slid back up to her dripping-wet pussy slit, and I slid a finger inside, gently. Her pussy was contracting and releasing. I set up a rhythm with the contractions, sucking and sliding my finger in and out, and it was soon joined by one of Tim's. Sam's gasps got louder, and her hips lifted to push against our hands. Then she stiffened, squealed, "EEEEEeeeeeeeeeee..." and had her first orgasm, as pussy juice drenched our hands. She was gasping loudly when Tim took my hand and placed it on the breast he was nursing, and slid back. I heard him fumbling with his clothes, then getting down in the floorboards. I alternated sucking one now-empty breast, then the other. Sam was whispering, "Gooood... good... sooooo.. Good... aw...good...." I felt her hips slide toward the edge of the seat, and her thighs lifted. I looked down to see Tim's head between her thighs and his tongue licking her slit. It probed inside, and Sam had a convulsion, "Uuunnnnnnn ... uhhhhhhhhh.... uuuuummmmm...." she squealed, "aaaaaahhhhhhh... oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhh good... oh... good... oh, good, oh good ... oh! Oh! Oh oh!" She had another orgasm. Damn, this girl is HOT!

Tim let her get her breath back, then whispered, "See..? NOT nasty... naughty AND nice!"

"UUUUUmmmmmmmmm... Sam groaned, "nnnniiiicccceeeeeee..." Tim motioned at me to ease her down on the couch, and he lifted one slim leg over the back of the seat. He fisted his cock and slid it into her slit, probing for the entrance to her cunt. Sam was taking little short breaths... Tim slid his hard dick into her hot twat, with a groan, and stopped when he bottomed out against her fine butt-cheeks. Sam was still panting... little short breaths. I was still suckling and fondling her gorgeous titties, and she was cupping my head to her breast.

"Damn, you're tight!" groaned Tim, "you sure you had a baby?"

Sam giggled, her eyes shining.

"Oh, my god, she's milking me!" groaned Tim, "and not moving on the outside."

Sam giggled again. "I like fucking," she whispered, "I like it a lot. I bet I can make you cum without either of us moving."

"Maybe so," responded Tim, "but I'm gonna move anyway." With that, he withdrew his cock to the head, and plugged it back in, HARD! Sam arched her back, pushing her titties into my face, and started wiggling her butt as Tim stroked in and out. I pulled back and watched in awe. The girl is a sex machine. Tim was pumping, Sam was wriggling and thrusting, and both yelping and squirming.

I took off my clothes. Nude, my cock hard as a rock, I leaned over and rubbed it over Sam's lips. She took my rod in her tiny fingers, looked at it, ... and licked the head! I groaned. Sam ran her tiny tongue around the head of my cock. "UUmmm.. Not bad..." she whispered, before opening her mouth and swallowing about half of it. I pulled back, then pushed it back into her tiny oral cavity, and back out.

As I pushed in this time, I urged, "Suck it, Sam, suck!" She did. "Suck harder, Sam," I urged, and we set up a rhythm, her sucking when I pulled back, and releasing when I stroked in. Sam began humming like the girl in the long-forgotten film, "UUUmmmmmmm.... uuuuhhhhhh...... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...." "Oh, damn," I moaned, oh, damn, oh, goddam, oh god, oh god, oh god, ohgod, ohgod..." The sight of my cock sliding in and out of those luscious full lips into that wet, active mouth almost got me off prematurely. Sam had a sort of dreamy look on her face as she hummed and humped and sucked and twisted and squirmed, and squealed... Then Tim stiffened, and groaned, and shot his wad deep in her womb. This set Sam off, again, and she sucked even harder, humming loudly around my cock, which set me off, too, and I pumped my load in her mouth. Her eyes got big, and she tried to pull back, but I didn't let her, and she swallowed my entire load, humming happily at the end. Tim collapsed on top of Sam, I collapsed on the floor, and Sam just collapsed. We were all puffing like locomotives.

Tim sat up after awhile, then Sam, who stretched, her titties bouncing, and drank down another glass of wine, and so did Tim and I. There was a long pause, while Sam looked thoughtful. She looked at both of us and said, "That... was... marvelous," imitating the girl in the movie, and giggled.

"Marvelous?" Tim said, "that was fan-fuckin-tastic! I've never had a pussy suck me dry like that. Damn!"

"Or a mouth," I added, "that sucked me so dry."

Sam blushed, "I never thought I'd do that... or enjoy having my pussy licked... " She blushed redder. "But it really felt marvelous... and, my tits aren't sore, now." She cupped them, and rubbed them. My dick got hard again. Sam noticed. "Uummm.. little brother's hot," she said, "well, so's big sister. You want to see what Tim's talking about?" I nodded. "Get up here on your back," she instructed. I did and she straddled my hips.

She took my hard prick in her tiny hand and inserted it in her wet cunt, and slid slooooowwwly down until her butt was resting on my pelvis. Then, without moving her hips, she used her pussy muscles to massage my dick. God! It felt great! She was squeezing, then relaxing, squeezing, then relaxing. I was going out of my mind. The sensations were unbelievable. Tim watched for a minute, then was getting out a tube of ointment. I knew what it was. Sam didn't notice. It was a tube of local anesthetic and lube that Tim used to break in first-timers to anal sex. Tim motioned me to pull Sam down to me, so I grasped her titties and pulled them down against my chest and kissed her, long and soft. She continued the dick massage. Then I felt Tim insert a finger into her anus. Sam pulled back and gasped, "NNNOOOO... that's nasty! Dooonnnn't!" Tim ignored her, and I pulled her mouth back down to mine. She broke free, panting.

I whispered, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

She was still for a Moment, then started the dick massage again, humming in her chest, "uuuummmmmm... I guess sooooo..." Tim was working his finger around, giving the anesthetic time to work. Then, he inserted a second finger. Sam gasped, but didn't stop massaging my dick with her internal muscles as Tim slid two fingers around in her bottom awhile.

Sam was whispering, "OOooohhhh... that's sooooo naughty... ah, ah, ah.... uuuuummmmm.... oh, oh, how nasty.... oh, oh, noooo... we can't.... we musn't.... ummm..." I could see Tim fumbling with a condom with his other hand. He finally managed to get it open, and slide it over his cock, then liberally lube it with the local anesthetic. Sam was still milking my cock with her talented pussy muscles. She was kissing me frantically as I massaged her great tits against my chest, and made a little sound when Tim pulled his fingers from her ass.

Then Tim was pushing his cock against her anus and her eyes got really big. "NO! Noooooo! We... can't! NO! .. It won't fit... it's too big!" she squealed. When the head of Tim's cock popped past her sphincter, she screamed, stiffened, convulsed, jerked, had an orgasm and passed out! Her body was still having little spasms as she lay on top of me, gasping. Tim slid his cock deep inside her intestine, and we both were still, waiting. Tim and I agreed she was trying to cut off our peckers with her tight muscles... both vaginal and anal...and that she was the hottest woman we'd ever fucked. Damn, she was responsive! Sis was even hotter than Mom! What a family. Like mother, like daughter.

Sam's eyes fluttered open, and she breathed, "OH! WOW! That was intense! I never... never... felt anything like that ... God! What a sensation!"

"And we're not through," Tim teased, giving her a good hump. He began pumping in and out, and Sam began squealing with each hump. I tried to pump, too, but with both of them on top of me, I couldn't move much. Then Sam was doing most of the moving, pumping both our cocks in and out of her taut, excited body. She was a sexual dynamo... back and forth, and 'round and 'round, her back hollowing and arching, she sped us all three toward orgasms. It lasted longer, due to our earlier cums, and got more and more intense.

Tim and I were moaning and groaning, and Sam was crooning "Oooohhh.. oohhh... good... so goood.. huh, huh, huh, good.. ohhhh.. God... ooohhhhhh... god... oh, god, ... oooohhhhh god, oh god, oh god, soooooooo good..." I was grabbing and squeezing her bobbing boobies, and sucking them for as long as I could keep them in my mouth, which wasn't long, with Sam's moving so much. Finally, her talented pussy muscles got the better of me, and I stiffened up and shot my wad into Sam's depths. This set her off, and she squeezed down with all her muscles, which set Tim off, too. We lay there, stiff, cumming, and cumming, until we collapsed again, gasping for breath. I think we all passed out, for it was awhile before we stirred again. The movie was over and cars were leaving the drive-in. We pulled our clothes back on, with many a kiss, grope and helping hand, and drove home, with many a kiss, grope, and caress. All three of us couldn't stop giggling. We giggled our way into the house, trying to be quiet so as not to disturb anyone, shushing each other like a bunch of drunks trying to be quiet, giggled our way upstairs and to our respective beds. I collapsed and slept like the dead.

Saturday morning, I got up, Tim still asleep in his bed, took a shower, pulled on some shorts and stumbled downstairs for coffee. I had a mild hang-over. Dad & Mom were at the breakfast table, and Spud was being fed by Dad, who was doing his usual control-freak job of actually feeding a baby without making a mess. He had Spud opening his mouth for each spoonful, and carefully wiping any excess off his lips and feeding it back into his mouth. He looked like a little bird being fed by daddy bird.

Mom was still in her robe. Her eyes were bright and she had a little smile on her face when she said, "We're letting Samantha sleep in this morning. Poor dear, she needs the rest." About that time Spud's face turned red, and he let out a huge, wet fart. (baby's job = play, eat, sleep, defecate) Dad finished feeding him and took him upstairs to change his diaper. Dad? Changing a diaper? As soon as he was gone, Mom set breakfast in front of me and whispered, "You ...must have had a good time last night?"

"The best!" I said, "Just the best."

"And Sam enjoyed herself?" Mom persisted.

"Every bit as much as you," I said, "a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell." Mom blushed.

Dad came back downstairs wearing his swim trunks, and carrying Spud, who was naked. "We're going swimming." he announced. Spud was babbling, "Fim, fim, fim." They headed toward the pool. Tim stumbled downstairs after awhile, groping for some tomato juice and Worcestershire for his hangover, and large amounts of coffee. Mom went upstairs to get into her swimsuit to join Dad and Spud. Tim and I were whispering about what a great night we'd had, when we heard a soft, sleepy, "Good morning." Sam had come in.

Sam was barefoot, wearing a short wrap-around denim skirt and bright-colored blouse, stretched tight over her maternity bra. Her face was glowing, with a soft smile on her luscious full lips, and her eyes were bright and dancing. No sign of a hangover here. My sister was just plain beautiful. She tousled her short hair, put a couple of bottles of grade A she was carrying in the fridge, got a cup of coffee and joined us.

After a couple of sips, she looked at us and softly said, "Thank you, guys. Last night was fabulous. I never imagined...." she paused...and smiled, blushing slightly, "well, I just never imagined."

"Neither did we," I responded, "I never realized my big sister was so gorgeous."

"Or so sexy," Tim chimed in.

Sam blushed, "Thank you, I needed that."

She & Tim had some breakfast, and we finished off the pot of coffee. "Well, I'm going to get into my swimsuit and join Dad and Spud," Sam said. Tim & I said we'd join her, looking forward to seeing her in a swimsuit.. They headed upstairs while I loaded the dishwasher. I turned to go upstairs as Mom entered the kitchen.

I let out a low whistle and "Holy shit!" Mom was in a bikini. A very small bikini. Her big boobs were bouncing, tight butt-cheeks, too.

"I'll thank you to watch your dirty mouth," Mom teased. She looked around, saw we were alone, glued her hot body to mine and gave me a quick tonsillectomy with her tongue.

"UUUhhhhhhhh..." I moaned, grabbing her butt. She backed off. "Now, now, none of that..." she teased, and went out toward the pool, taut butt twitching exaggeratedly.

I made my erection more comfortable and went upstairs. As I reached the top of the stairs, Samantha stuck her head out of her room and waved for me to come there. "I need some help," she said. I entered her room, and she closed, and locked, the door.

I whistled again, with another "Holy shit!" Sam's bikini was even smaller than Mom's.

She blushed, and said, "I'll take that as a compliment."

I threw in an erudite "Wow!" as well.

"I need some help," Sam repeated, as she dropped to her knees in front of me, "I need to know if this big thing really tastes as good as I thought it did last night." She pulled out my even-harder erection and looked at it critically. I stood with my mouth open. She gave it a quick lick and murmured, "HHuummmm... not bad, like I remembered..." before sucking in about half of it.

Ever quick with a quip, I groaned, "UUuuuuhhhhhhhhh..." as she proceeded to suck and lick my hot rod.

Sam pulled her mouth away, looking up at me with shining eyes, and muttered, "UUmmmm... even better than I remembered... it's soooo smooooth..." She slid it back in her tiny mouth, sucking like a vacuum cleaner on the outstroke, and relaxing on the in-stroke as she bobbed her head back and forth, faster and faster, humming, "Umm, umm, umm, ummm."

jimewest
jimewest
72 Followers