DOing What Comes Naturally

Story Info
Erotic hypnosis and deliberate orgasms...oh my!
1.3k words
3.84
96.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

prologue

...so you wished me a good night and sweet dreams...I don't recall if I dreamt at all, but I did drift off to sleep with a pleasant thought...finishing with a bone crushing orgasm.

DOing What Comes Naturally

chapter one

When I was lying in bed I lay quiet to slow my mind down...as if I am going into a trance...I hear your voice coaxing me deeper and deeper. My minds eye was a fog...a blur perhaps but I could distinctly hear your voice telling me to relaxxx and go deeper.

I soon found my right hand sliding down between my panties and my flesh...feeling the moist heat and smelling my all too familiar pheromones. My slit was moist...wet...so slick with my juices. My fingers traced around my engorged clit and slid easily between my lips. I inhaled sharply from the erotic stimulation I was giving myself. I was thinking about something I read they referred to online as...DOing...deliberate orgasms. I can research about orgasms at 42 can't I?

I then saw it like a movie before me...only I was in it. I saw myself at the drive in wearing a skirt and button up blouse over a tank top. The top has a built in bra...which I love...so less clothing has to be worn. I was wearing a thong and felt the gentle dusk breezes fluttering about under my skirt. I soon realized I was not alone...you were there with me. The car we were in was unfamiliar to me. It had a large backseat and lots of leg room...perfect for the drive in. As dusk soon turned to night the movie started and we got cozy in the back seat.

We had been talking a lot and I was feeling very relaxxxed...I now know I go deeper faster and much quicker each time I go into a trance for you. We had spoken earlier in the evening about my inhibitions and apprehensions and you knew it was time to help me move on. As I cuddled deep into the seat my skirt slid higher and higher up my thighs, yet I did not try to cover myself up.

You smiled at me knowing that phase one was going very, very well. Not knowing what came over me I excused myself and walked to the ladies bathrooms. I wasn't gone long...and returned with my right hand clenched. I settled into the soft seat and you watched me as I opened my hand slowly. My fingers loosened and I am holding my thong smelling of my sexual essence, damp with my juices.

I shifted my weight and my skirt shifted with me. You caught a glimpse of my cunt lips glistening in the dim light from the screen. Your nostrils flare as you smell my scent wafting throughout the car. Watching me intently I hear you whisper to me.

"Go on. You know you want to."

Not hesitating one second my right hand slides between my creamy white thighs. You watch breathlessly as my fingers disappear into my womanly void. You hear how wet I am as my fingers work frantically in and out of my cunt rubbing my clit and g-spot in turn.

"That's right Theresa", you say, "DO it for me."

My eyes meet yours and then roll back in my head as I feel my orgasm building deep from within. I am purring like a cat in heat...a low guttural moan escapes my lips.

"Shhh, you don't need to make a sound to pleasure yourself."

You whisper again, knowing full aware that the car windows are open and our neighbors may become aware of our session.

chapter two

I sink lower into my seat and spread my thighs wide opening myself for you. My wetness is teaming over and my thighs and ass are dampened by my flowing juices. My hand is covered in my creamy white nectar. Silently screaming...my body language tells you I am cresting my first wave of deliberate orgasms. I begin DOing it for you. Smiling wryly you watch as my body rises and falls in the dance of ecstasy. You see my huge nipples pushing so hard against my tank top.

Now it seems that the temptation is too great for you as you reach out and tug on my right nipple. My back arches and my body crashes into another mind spinning orgasm. I am unaware that you have had me in a constant state of orgasm for over twenty minutes now.

You apply steady pressure to my rock hard nipple twisting it between your fore finger and thumb. You gaze down watching my hand in a blur as I raise my hips once more as my juices begin gushing from my depths. My scent is driving you mad with desire and you must get your hands on my tits.

"Theresa, lie with your head upon my thigh."

You speak gently, but with domination in your voice.

"You know what I want from you."

I slide myself around so my legs are facing the door and my head is resting upon your left thigh.

"Good girl. That's my good girl."

You say as you praise me feeling your hands peel up my tank top and expose my heaving tits to the night air. You grasp both nipples and twist them between your thumb and fore fingers. My hips quivering uncontrollably as I have been in a constant state of deliberate orgasm for nearly an hour now.

The rest of the first movie was a blur for me...even what was happening to me under your spell. How you used my body to give me the ultimate in pleasures. Yet, you really have not 'touched me' other than manhandling my 46DD's.

You found through the power of hypnosis that I really wanted to have my tits and nipples handled roughly. You watched as my body responded to the way you pinched and slapped at my fleshy globes. You know deep down inside I am truly a submissive at heart and enjoy the roughness that only some I trust can Dominate me.

You have that and the hypnosis on your side you can control me.

And you can make me lose control.

epilogue

I am so wound up from this mini dream that I must relieve myself properly...purposefully. I had been masturbating the entire time, but I needed more. I stripped my t-shirt and panties off and headed for the bathroom.

As I stepped into the shower stall, I reached for my waterproof vibe and began to toy my cunt with this humming dick. I began filling the void that was yearning to be filled again and again from my prior stimulation in bed. I bent at the knees and spread my cunt open wide...drilling the rubber cock into my cunt. Knowing by the sound of my wetness I knew I was more than ready to squirt.

I pulled the toy from my slippery cunt and rubbed my clit with a feverish pitch. Feeling the flood gates open I grasped the wall and rode the wave of pleasure repeatedly, as I heard the force of my female ejaculation hitting the stall walls and floor.

This rush of juices lasted close to a minute and my legs were quivering so much I kneeled on the floor. I had to taste my nectar of the Gods before I washed it away by turning on the temped water to shower off and quickly get to bed.

Satiated...so I thought...I crawled into bed and concentrated on sleep. But knowing I had another orgasm on deck sleep had to wait. I fingered myself through a triple orgasm...and dozed off to sleep with my hand between my thighs and a smile on my face.

I love DOing what comes naturally.